Muslim-only towns in America

We already have sharia law. Its called the radical religious right forcing their will on the rest of us just because they have a Magic Sky Fairy who talks to them. They're work to take freedoms away from other Americans - things like a woman's right to decide whether or not she will reproduce or the right of any two consenting adults to marry. Yep, sharia law is a reality in the US.

As for Muslim towns, could we do that with Catholics? Just think - We could keep the priests away from our children! As it is now, the Catholic church values fetuses but doesn't give a hoot about even one child.

Interesting handle you have there, I would be most interested in how you came on that one!:eusa_whistle:

We already have sharia law. Its called the radical religious right forcing their will on the rest of us just because they have a Magic Sky Fairy who talks to them. They're work to take freedoms away from other Americans - things like a woman's right to decide whether or not she will reproduce or the right of any two consenting adults to marry. Yep, sharia law is a reality in the US.

As for Muslim towns, could we do that with Catholics? Just think - We could keep the priests away from our children! As it is now, the Catholic church values fetuses but doesn't give a hoot about even one child.

Interesting handle you have there, I would be most interested in how you came on that one!:eusa_whistle:

In view of YOUR handle and YOUR avatar, I doubt you'd understand. But, think what you wish. Makes me no never mind.

In view of YOUR handle and YOUR avatar, I doubt you'd understand. But, think what you wish. Makes me no never mind.

You might be surprised. But maybe not...whatever!

Sharia law - civil and criminal laws based on a religion.

Anti-abortion, anti-civil liberties in the US - based on radical religious right.

What's the difference? Both want to control behavior of others based on their religious beliefs.

What's the difference you ask....? well for starters...taking a stance of pro-life and pro-marriage within a secular democratic process is a far far cry from what Islam and sharia law are all about.....Islam is a religion that believes in theocracy....and this article explains many of the sharia laws that i'm guessing you really wouldn't like....

Archived-Articles: Top ten reasons why sharia is bad for all societies

10. Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.
9. Islam allows husbands to hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives.
8. Islam allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.
7. Islam commands that a male and female thief must have a hand cut off.
6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.
5. Islam commands that homosexuals must be executed.
4. Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.
3. Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran and even sharia itself.
2. Islam orders apostates to be killed.
1. Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad.

Islam is an intolerant religion and social order that we cannot allow to flourish within our enlightened western society.....you can easily tell from the above list of sharia laws that Islam certainly is NOT compatible with our Constitution...

Last edited:
In your outrage about this, are you equally outraged about Kiryas Joel, NY, an entirely Hasidic Jewish town in upstate NY?
Do the jews have a law like Sharia. If they do I have never heard of it. Sharia is a backwards law that degrade women. They think its ok to kill because of their honor of their family. Women are put down, abused and have to cover up because of their backwards nature. No place in this country for things like that. Our country was founded on our constitution.
The reason the Muslims have these kinds of towns is because they want to Sharia Law . Which is insane. If it was just for them living in the same community I would not have a problem with that but its beyond that.

In your outrage about this, are you equally outraged about Kiryas Joel, NY, an entirely Hasidic Jewish town in upstate NY?
Do the jews have a law like Sharia.
"Sharia" isn't A law, it's a set of laws. And yes, Jews do in fact have a very similar set of laws.
If they do I have never heard of it.
Perhaps you should do some research then, instead of talking out your ass. It's called Halakha.
Sharia is a backwards law that degrade women. They think its ok to kill because of their honor of their family. Women are put down, abused and have to cover up because of their backwards nature. No place in this country for things like that. Our country was founded on our constitution.
The reason the Muslims have these kinds of towns is because they want to Sharia Law . Which is insane. If it was just for them living in the same community I would not have a problem with that but its beyond that.
Why shouldn't they follow whatever guidelines they want for civil law?

No one is suggesting replacing the US legal system with Sharia. No one is suggesting that it should be legal for a husband to beat their wife, or rape them. No one is suggesting that it should be legal to honor-kill family members.

Because their "civil" laws (sharia laws) are diametrical to the US Constitution....

No one is suggesting replacing the US legal system with Sharia. No one is suggesting that it should be legal for a husband to beat their wife, or rape them. No one is suggesting that it should be legal to honor-kill family members.

wrongo.....that is EXACTLY what sharia proponents are suggesting....

Because their "civil" laws (sharia laws) are diametrical to the US Constitution....
Really? How so?

Feel free to give examples.

wrongo.....that is EXACTLY what sharia proponents are suggesting....

No, it isn't, and repeating it still won't make it true.

Who are these supposed "sharia proponents", anyway?

Last edited:
Really? How so?

Feel free to give examples
feel free to read my above post of 10 reasons why sharia law is bad for societies...

sharia proponents = all true muslims

muslims must believe in their laws or else they are considered apostates.....and guess what happens to muslim apostates....?
(see #2)

Last edited:
Really? How so?

feel free to read my above post of 10 reasons why sharia law is bad for societies...

muslims must believe in their laws or else they are considered apostates.....and guess what happens to muslim apostates....?
(see #2)

Let me guess - you've never met a Muslim before.

Because anyone who had would realize how full of shit everything that you just posted is.

Islam, like every other religion in this world, has people who follow to different extents. As an example, some "Christians" don't ever go to Church. Some go on holidays. Some go every day.

Some Jews are "reform" Jews. Some are "conservative" Jews. Some are "Orthodox" Jews.

Islam is just like that as well. If you don't understand that there millions of "true Muslims" who drink alcohol, occasionally miss a prayer, and DON'T believe that women should be stoned to death if they're raped, there's simply no hope for you.

Really? How so?

(see #2)

Because anyone who had would realize how full of shit everything that you just posted is.

Islam, like every other religion in this world, has people who follow to different extents. As an example, some "Christians" don't ever go to Church. Some go on holidays. Some go every day.

Some Jews are "reform" Jews. Some are "conservative" Jews. Some are "Orthodox" Jews.

Islam is just like that as well. If you don't understand that there millions of "true Muslims" who drink alcohol, occasionally miss a prayer, and DON'T believe that women should be stoned to death if they're raped, there's simply no hope for you.

not me.....Islam is full of shit....after reading those 10 laws how can you deny it....?

yeah....there are lots of nice muslims who are sinners like the rest of us.....people are people...

however the BELIEF SYSTEM OF ISLAM does not allow for "moderate" muslims......Islam is Islam...there has been no new enlightened reformation.....

(see #2)

not me.....Islam is full of shit....after reading those 10 laws how can you deny it....?

yeah....there are lots of nice muslims who are sinners like the rest of us.....people are people...

however the BELIEF SYSTEM OF ISLAM does not allow for "moderate" muslims......Islam is Islam...there has been no new enlightened reformation.....

You're proving my point for me.

If you had ever met a Muslim, you'd know that's ENTIRELY not true. There are at least a billion "moderate Muslims" in the world.

It's crazy to me that anyone can be that ignorant.

Do the jews have a law like Sharia.
"Sharia" isn't A law, it's a set of laws. And yes, Jews do in fact have a very similar set of laws.
If they do I have never heard of it.
Perhaps you should do some research then, instead of talking out your ass. It's called Halakha.
Sharia is a backwards law that degrade women. They think its ok to kill because of their honor of their family. Women are put down, abused and have to cover up because of their backwards nature. No place in this country for things like that. Our country was founded on our constitution.

Its already trying to happen in our courts. Why dont you search ..

Shariah in American Courts

Appellate Court cases from 23 states that involve conflicts between Shariah (Islamic law) and American state law.

These cases are the stories of Muslim American families, mostly Muslim women and children, who were asking American courts to preserve their rights to equal protection and due process. These families came to America for freedom from the discriminatory and cruel laws of Shariah. When our courts then apply Shariah law in the lives of these families, and deny them equal protection, they are betraying the principles on which America was founded.

The study’s findings suggest that Shariah law has entered into state court decisions, in conflict with the Constitution and state public policy. Some commentators have said there are no more than one or two cases of Shariah law in U.S. state court cases; yet we found 50 significant cases just from the small sample of appellate published cases.

Others have asserted with certainty that state court judges will always reject any foreign law, including Shariah law, when it conflicts with the Constitution or state public policy; yet we found 15 Trial Court cases, and 12 Appellate Court cases, where Shariah was found to be applicable in these particular cases. The facts are the facts: some judges are making decisions deferring to Shariah law even when those decisions conflict with Constitutional protections

I have another question does the jewish laws have hands being cut off, or stoning of women like the Shariah law???

If you had ever met a Muslim, you'd know that's ENTIRELY not true. There are at least a billion "moderate Muslims" in the world.

Thats not true, the term "moderate" Muslim doesn't even make sense, its just something we use here in the West but its not realistic, being a "moderate" Muslim would mean you follow Islam in moderation and you cannot do that, you either follow Islam or you don't. Go to a Muslim country like Jordan or Kuwait and ask people there if follow Islam in moderation or if they are moderate Muslims, they won't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Thats not true, the term "moderate" Muslim doesn't even make sense, its just something we use here in the West but its not realistic, being a "moderate" Muslim would mean you follow Islam in moderation and you cannot do that, you either follow Islam or you don't. Go to a Muslim country like Jordan or Kuwait and ask people there if follow Islam in moderation or if they are moderate Muslims, they won't know what the fuck you are talking about.

In the most popular religions the holy book in at least one instance the god commands the believers to kill non-believers.

So everyone who is a believer that isn't out murdering non-believers is a moderate to an extent.

true. however, the problem is not one of 'moderate' Muslims. The problem is one of 'extremist' Muslims. THAT term, typical Muslims know very well.

what are you......a muslim yourself? .......or just another ignorant patsy liberal in denial....?

as a non-muslim i could never become real friends with a Muslim and that is according to THEIR teachings.....this is something i find to be EXTREME and insular.....how can society work together or how can Muslims even integrate into our society when Muslims are taught to not become friends with non-muslims in our society.....? this extreme insularity is why you see muslim-only towns and muslim-only court systems (in Britain) and why the Dearborn USA police force arrested Christians who were legally handing out religious flyers on a sidewalk at a largely muslim fairground....wouldn't want to offend those "moderate muslims" ya know....

this insularity is NOT "moderate"....one does not have to physically kill to be "extreme"....one can also non-physically kill society as well...which is also "extreme" in nature.....it's actually another form of jihad....albeit less violent....

this is info straight from a muslim Q&A site.....a "mushrik" or "kaafir" is a non-muslim...

I have questions about Islam; can you explain them to me? Is it permissible for a Muslim to be a sincere friend to a person who is not Muslim?.

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible for a Muslim to make friends with a mushrik or to take him as a close friend, because Islam calls on us to forsake the kaafirs and to disavow them, because they worship someone other than Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allaah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have despaired of (receiving any good in) the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have despaired of those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection)”

[al-Mumtahanah 60:13]

This was also the teaching of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

1 – It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, “Do not keep company with anyone but a believer and do not let anyone eat your food but one who is pious.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2395; Abu Dawood, 4832. Abu ‘Eesa al-Tirmidhi said: this hadeeth is hasan. It was also classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 2519).

Abu ‘Eesa al-Khattaabi said: Rather he warned against keeping company with anyone who is not pious and against mixing with them or eating with them, because eating with a person instills friendship and love in the heart.

He said: do not make friends with anyone who is not pious; do not take him as a companion with whom you eat and chat.

(Ma’aalim al-Sunan, Haamish Mukhtasar Sunan Abi Dawood, 7/185, 186).

2 – It was narrated from Samurah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not live among the mushrikeen and do not mix with them, for whoever lives among them or mixes with them is not one of us.” (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi, 9/142; al-Haakim, 2/154. He said, it is saheeh according to the conditions of al-Bukhaari. The hadeeth was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilat al-Saheehah, 2/229 with its corroborating reports).

But it is permissible to deal with them in a kind manner in the hope that they might become Muslim.

It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: There was a Jewish boy who used to serve the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and he fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to visit him. He sat by his head and said, “Become Muslim.” (The boy) looked at his father who was with him, and he (the father) said, “Obey Abu’l-Qaasim (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” So he became Muslim, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out, saying, “Praise be to Allaah Who has saved him from the Fire” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1290).

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Question and Answer - Can a Muslim be a sincere friend to a kaafir?

what are you......a muslim yourself? .......or just another ignorant patsy liberal in denial....?
Actually, I'm Jewish, and not "in denial" about anything. And I have many Muslim friends.

as a non-muslim i could never become real friends with a Muslim and that is according to THEIR teachings.....
I wonder how I'm supposed to tell my friends that they're not supposed to be friends with me...
this is something i find to be EXTREME and insular.....how can society work together or how can Muslims even integrate into our society when Muslims are taught to not become friends with non-muslims in our society.....?
In most cases, they are not taught that at all.
this extreme insularity is why you see muslim-only towns and muslim-only court systems (in Britain)
There are Jewish-only towns and Jewish-only court systems all over NY. Why the outrage about Muslims doing the same thing?
and why the Dearborn USA police force arrested Christians who were legally handing out religious flyers on a sidewalk at a largely muslim fairground....wouldn't want to offend those "moderate muslims" ya know....
I thought police were infallible.

Those Christian missionaries must have deserved it, just like the OWS protesters.
this insularity is NOT "moderate"....
My landlord is a Pakistani Muslim, and he's invited me over to his house for dinner many times. Doesn't sound so "insular" to me...
one does not have to physically kill to be "extreme"....one can also non-physically kill society as well...which is also "extreme" in nature.....it's actually another form of jihad....albeit less violent....
You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

this is info straight from a muslim Q&A site.....a "mushrik" or "kaafir" is a non-muslim...
There are thousands of interpretations of the Quran, just like there are thousands of interpretations of the Bible. Should I post some links to the Westboro Baptist Church, and claim that they speak for all Christians?
[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back