Muslim-only towns in America

Well technically Jihad is such a broad term it can't even be defined as a war against the west like you'd like it to be. You technically have a jihad too whenever you have a personal struggle against temptation, so you are a Jihadist yourself. Good luck my brother.

Also LOL @ techieny's post.

This has been going on for a while, there are also Islamic schools in the US that preach firey anti American hatred.

Wonder what they'd do if there was a school nearby that taught Muslim hatred, not just radicalized Muslim hatred. I'd like to be a bystander for that. Maybe with an AK47 for protection, though.

Why do they bother coming here, just to hate and rub our freedom country in our faces? Getting tired of this shit.

Last edited:
This has been going on for a while, there are also Islamic schools in the US that preach firey anti American hatred.

Wonder what they'd do if there was a school nearby that taught Muslim hatred, not just radicalized Muslim hatred. I'd like to be a bystander for that. Maybe with an AK47 for protection, though.

Why do they bother coming here, just to hate and rub our freedom country in our faces? Getting tired of this shit.

The exact same could be said for americans who blindly hate american law abiding muslims.

Why don't they just move away? Why do they hate the Constitution?

The exact same could be said for americans who blindly hate american law abiding muslims.

I wasn't talking about law abiding muslims, was I? Do they teach hatred for US vlaues?

private Muslim community
what part of 'private' does the OP not comprehend? There are 'private' communities of all kinds in the US. Religious, ethnic, age, sexual orientation, etc.

Big whoop.

Um sorry but you are dead wrong. There are Private Communities in America, But it is Unconstitutional For any Community to Discriminate Based on Religion, Which I am afraid is exactly what a Muslim only Community does.

Recently some Muslims wanted a Catholic university to remove crosses and Catholic symbols from a room so they could pray.

I thought we found out it wasn't some students it was just some lawyer looking for a headline?

Hmm I didn't hear about that, if thats true my bad I take back that statement.

It's true, But it changes nothing. It is not as if Muslims have not fought to have Christian Symbols Removed Elsewhere.

private Muslim community
what part of 'private' does the OP not comprehend? There are 'private' communities of all kinds in the US. Religious, ethnic, age, sexual orientation, etc.

Big whoop.

Um sorry but you are dead wrong. There are Private Communities in America, But it is Unconstitutional For any Community to Discriminate Based on Religion, Which I am afraid is exactly what a Muslim only Community does.

please specify the part of the Constitution that supports your statement.

private Muslim community

Big whoop.

No. Polish communities and german communities are found all over America. But they don't harbor schools that teach for the demise and hatred of the USA.

Let the Muslims have their towns, but if they foster ill well against this nation, go back home. What in hte hell are they doing here in the first place if they hate this country so much? Other immigrants came here to be Americans. Is that so for the Muslim population?

Just wondering if Catholics or Jews are welcome in these cities and what local laws would allow them without harrassment.

private Muslim community

Big whoop.

So then the Domino's pizza guy's Catholic only community is just as illegal(if it is)?

Big whoop.

So then the Domino's pizza guy's Catholic only community is just as illegal(if it is)?

He might want to report these guys for violating the Constitution...
Living Springs Christian Community
...assuming he can show which part is being violated.

I wasn't talking about law abiding muslims, was I? Do they teach hatred for US vlaues?

If a muslim breaks the law he'll have his freedoms restricted by being put in jail just like every other U.S. citizen.

The person who started this thread is preaching hate for US values.

If a muslim breaks the law he'll have his freedoms restricted by being put in jail just like every other U.S. citizen.

....says the dimwitted babbling dhimmi liberal.....

question for you....when a community police force is controlled by muslims who is going to arrest the muslim for breaking US law....?

are you even aware of what happened in the muslim community of Dearborn....?
...is one-sided free speech and religion in muslim communities legal and constitutional....?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qESLfxp70c&feature=related]An Open Message to the Muslims of Dearborn - YouTube[/ame]

We already have sharia law. Its called the radical religious right forcing their will on the rest of us just because they have a Magic Sky Fairy who talks to them. They're work to take freedoms away from other Americans - things like a woman's right to decide whether or not she will reproduce or the right of any two consenting adults to marry. Yep, sharia law is a reality in the US.

As for Muslim towns, could we do that with Catholics? Just think - We could keep the priests away from our children! As it is now, the Catholic church values fetuses but doesn't give a hoot about even one child.

Oh that's terrible. If there are towns with christians, they must have a chamber for a muslim and another for the jaw not to be accused by such a horrible crime :2up:

We already have sharia law. Its called the radical religious right forcing their will on the rest of us just because they have a Magic Sky Fairy who talks to them. They're work to take freedoms away from other Americans - things like a woman's right to decide whether or not she will reproduce or the right of any two consenting adults to marry. Yep, sharia law is a reality in the US.

As for Muslim towns, could we do that with Catholics? Just think - We could keep the priests away from our children! As it is now, the Catholic church values fetuses but doesn't give a hoot about even one child.

you obviously haven't a clue what sharia law is...

hateful anti-christians like you wouldn't even have the freedom you have to spout your ignorance here in this country if our founders hadn't been christians which tolerated other religions/non-religions to exist....

yes we founded communities in early America which were Catholic, LUtheran, Presbyterian, Quaker, etc., etc. and despite all their various "Magic Sky Fairies" they all came together to create our Constitution.....

this would never have happened if they had been muslims.....muslim sharia law and our Constitution are not compatible....

Last edited:
Is that Jewish community preaching firey anti American hatred?

Is "Islamberg"?

According to this, yes they are.

The Muslims of the Americas, a non-profit offshoot of the radical Jamaat ul-Fuqra, hosted a holiday program in honor of the Prophet Mohammed's birthday at the Days Inn in Binghamton, New York on January 9.

The gala event attracted over six hundred celebrants, including the Mayor and residents of Islamberg, ul-Fuqra's paramilitary compound in Hancock, New York and other Islamic "settlements" throughout the country. Several Muslims made the trek to upper New York State from Canada, Venezuela, and Pakistan.

Andrew Block, attending on behalf of Binghamton Mayor Matthew T. Ryan, said "events like these enrich our community."

Dr. Diane O'Heron, professor of English at Broome County Community College, served as the mistress of ceremonies. In glowing terms, she introduced Dr. Ali Mazrui, director of the Institute of Global Cultural Studies at Binghamton University and the seven other speakers.

Dr. Mazrui is renowned for his anti-Israeli and his anti-American remarks. In one of his speeches, he said: "The population of Jews in the US is 3 percent...but [their genius] leads to their controlling so much power that even presidents are scared. Whether Obama will be able to escape the notion that 3 percent of the country is so powerful that the top gentile in the land cannot criticize Israel is not clear."

In another speech, Dr. Mazrui remarked: "Israeli neo-Nazism reversed the scale of genetic values favored by German Nazis. Both forms of extremism exaggerated the impact of the Jewish factor. The Nazis thought the Jewish impact was negative. The Israeli extremists erred the other way."
Dr. O'Heron and the other celebrants made no mention of Dr. Mazrui's hatred of Jews nor did they seem aware that The Muslims of the Americas is, according to federal and state law enforcement officials, a "front organization" for terrorist activities.

A 2005 Homeland Security report predicts that the Muslims of the Americas will sponsor the next terrorist attack on American soil.

The parent organization of The Muslims of the Americas is Jamaat ul-Fuqra or "community of the impoverished" which retains headquarters in Lahore, Pakistan.

The New Media Journal | Islamberg on Parade by Paul L. Williams, PhD

There has been some things that has raised attention on and off in the local news for years,many people live there and several other communities in the general area. 99 % probably just want what every other rational human wants,to think that bad people have not come and gone and done business and will in such places is a foolish position to take.

Sharia law - civil and criminal laws based on a religion.

Anti-abortion, anti-civil liberties in the US - based on radical religious right.

What's the difference? Both want to control behavior of others based on their religious beliefs.

....says the dimwitted babbling dhimmi liberal.....

question for you....when a community police force is controlled by muslims who is going to arrest the muslim for breaking US law....?

are you even aware of what happened in the muslim community of Dearborn....?
...is one-sided free speech and religion in muslim communities legal and constitutional....?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qESLfxp70c&feature=related]An Open Message to the Muslims of Dearborn - YouTube[/ame]

Dearborn, MI is 'entirely' Muslim? Really? I was unaware of that.

Forum List

Back