Muslim-only towns in America

Seems to me that these muslim enclaves are of the same nature as some others where the "leader" established a private compound or preserve where he was able to apply the "law" according to some religious principle.

For all here who are defending their "right" to establish a law outside our law; a "law" that also violates some basic human and Constitutional principles; did you stand up to defend people like Jeffs or Koresh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...mist-leader-convicted_n_918915.html#undefined

David Koresh: Cult Of Death - TIME

Seems to me that these muslim enclaves are of the same nature as some others where the "leader" established a private compound or preserve where he was able to apply the "law" according to some religious principle.

For all here who are defending their "right" to establish a law outside our law; a "law" that also violates some basic human and Constitutional principles; did you stand up to defend people like Jeffs or Koresh?

Warren Jeffs, Polygamist Leader, Convicted In Child Sexual Assault Case (VIDEO)

Hell no, for some incomprehensible reason liberals and the left just LOVE to stick up for TERRORISTS and MUSLIMS. It's so very odd, since they profess they're doing so under the guise that they're standing up for freedom of religion, but yet they won't stand up for Christianity or Jews with the same zeal.

Hypocritical bastards.

The only rational reaction to this would be to bomb certain U.S. communities, shred the U.S. Constitution and replace it with one based on christianity while simultaneously being anti-Islam and round up anyone in this country who's ever been to a mosque and ship them to Iran.

However if the person has a beard, they need to be waterboarded prior to being shipped to Iran.

And the only irrational reaction to this is to pretend that every single muslim in America is a model fucking citizen. Give me a fucking break. You got VICTIM tattooed on your forehead?

Yes this country is a melting pot, but we as Americans and INFIDELS have DAMN GOOD FUCKING REASON to be VERY SUSPICIOUS of muslims, and don't tell me we fucking DON'T. You're a damn FOOL if you think just IGNORING shit like this is the right thing to do too. MORON.

I'm with you man, we need to live in fear of muslims 24/7/365. I work with them everyday, whenever I walk passed one of them I dive behind a wall fearing he may push the detonation device on the bomb we all know he has strapped to his chest.

In your outrage about this, are you equally outraged about Kiryas Joel, NY, an entirely Hasidic Jewish town in upstate NY?

Is that Jewish community preaching firey anti American hatred?

Is "Islamberg"?

According to this, yes they are.

The Muslims of the Americas, a non-profit offshoot of the radical Jamaat ul-Fuqra, hosted a holiday program in honor of the Prophet Mohammed's birthday at the Days Inn in Binghamton, New York on January 9.

The gala event attracted over six hundred celebrants, including the Mayor and residents of Islamberg, ul-Fuqra's paramilitary compound in Hancock, New York and other Islamic "settlements" throughout the country. Several Muslims made the trek to upper New York State from Canada, Venezuela, and Pakistan.

Andrew Block, attending on behalf of Binghamton Mayor Matthew T. Ryan, said "events like these enrich our community."

Dr. Diane O'Heron, professor of English at Broome County Community College, served as the mistress of ceremonies. In glowing terms, she introduced Dr. Ali Mazrui, director of the Institute of Global Cultural Studies at Binghamton University and the seven other speakers.

Dr. Mazrui is renowned for his anti-Israeli and his anti-American remarks. In one of his speeches, he said: "The population of Jews in the US is 3 percent...but [their genius] leads to their controlling so much power that even presidents are scared. Whether Obama will be able to escape the notion that 3 percent of the country is so powerful that the top gentile in the land cannot criticize Israel is not clear."

In another speech, Dr. Mazrui remarked: "Israeli neo-Nazism reversed the scale of genetic values favored by German Nazis. Both forms of extremism exaggerated the impact of the Jewish factor. The Nazis thought the Jewish impact was negative. The Israeli extremists erred the other way."
Dr. O'Heron and the other celebrants made no mention of Dr. Mazrui's hatred of Jews nor did they seem aware that The Muslims of the Americas is, according to federal and state law enforcement officials, a "front organization" for terrorist activities.

A 2005 Homeland Security report predicts that the Muslims of the Americas will sponsor the next terrorist attack on American soil.

The parent organization of The Muslims of the Americas is Jamaat ul-Fuqra or "community of the impoverished" which retains headquarters in Lahore, Pakistan.

The New Media Journal | Islamberg on Parade by Paul L. Williams, PhD

Q: What is the bloodiest, most barbaric, murdering, woman suppressing, homosexual killing, honor killing, backwards cult on earth?

A: islam and sharia law.

Oh yeah... great thing to have in America... they've only killed a few THOUSAND of us in COLD BLOOD already on AMERICAN SOIL so hey, pay no attention to those sleeper cells. Nothing to see there, just imagine they're all warm and fuzzy and move along.

If they are here legally and abide by the law, they are Americans (or have a green card).

As such, they are entitled to the same considerations you and I are accorded.

If they step out of line, they pay the price.

Just like you or me.

Isn't that the way the government works.

Q: What is the bloodiest, most barbaric, murdering, woman suppressing, homosexual killing, honor killing, backwards cult on earth?

A: islam and sharia law.

Oh yeah... great thing to have in America... they've only killed a few THOUSAND of us in COLD BLOOD already on AMERICAN SOIL so hey, pay no attention to those sleeper cells. Nothing to see there, just imagine they're all warm and fuzzy and move along.

Islamists did not commit the acts of 9/11.

Islamic extremest terrorists did. Believe it or not, there IS a difference.

In your outrage about this, are you equally outraged about Kiryas Joel, NY, an entirely Hasidic Jewish town in upstate NY?

is what they practice unconstitutional....?

No. Neither is anything that is going on in "Islamberg".

how can you be so sure.....? if it smells like jihad it probably is....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ninR3Ud7M]Fox News Discusses Islamberg - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...mist-leader-convicted_n_918915.html#undefined

To the the extent they did not violate the law....yes.

Hell no, for some incomprehensible reason liberals and the left just LOVE to stick up for TERRORISTS and MUSLIMS. It's so very odd, since they profess they're doing so under the guise that they're standing up for freedom of religion, but yet they won't stand up for Christianity or Jews with the same zeal.

Hypocritical bastards.

What puzzles me is they are lobbying constantly to remove all christian references in schools and other public places, while simultaneously installing things like prayer rooms designated for muslims, or foot baths for muslims in airports and train stations. Sure, they want religious freedom, but only for religions of their choosing.

Hypocritical bastards.

What puzzles me is they are lobbying constantly to remove all christian references in schools and other public places, while simultaneously installing things like prayer rooms designated for muslims, or foot baths for muslims in airports and train stations. Sure, they want religious freedom, but only for religions of their choosing.

Recently some Muslims wanted a Catholic university to remove crosses and Catholic symbols from a room so they could pray.

Hypocritical bastards.

Recently some Muslims wanted a Catholic university to remove crosses and Catholic symbols from a room so they could pray.

I thought we found out it wasn't some students it was just some lawyer looking for a headline?

I thought we found out it wasn't some students it was just some lawyer looking for a headline?

It sounds scarier if it's be blamed on teh Mooslims.

Hmm I didn't hear about that, if thats true my bad I take back that statement.

No. Neither is anything that is going on in "Islamberg".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ninR3Ud7M]Fox News Discusses Islamberg - YouTube[/ame]

So what do you suggest be done?

complete investigation of islam communities, mosques, and madrassas...
kick out or jail any jihadist protagonists...

outlaw all pro-sharia and muslim brotherhood groups including CAIR....

stop all muslim immigration....

stop any sharia law compliance that has been implemented....

correctly identify our enemy in our "war on terror" as Islam...

Last edited:
These towns are easily recognizable by their top-notch parks and recreation departments...

terrorist-training-camp.jpg

Hypocritical bastards.

actually, the blowhard lawyer that brought that suit did not even have the support of the Muslim students attending the private Christian college.

Fox News Discusses Islamberg - YouTube

As long as you're aware of your hate for the Constitution.

....so.....in the name of "religious freedom"......we should stupidly allow jihadist and sharia communities to exist within our borders.....?

i'm sure the feds keep an eye on them.....a continuous waste of our tax dollars....

Oh... I see. You are only a Constitutional Republican when it suits you. Just like the Right's fucked up treatment of Christianity... only when it suits them.

Fox News Discusses Islamberg - YouTube

That's the ignorant Tea Party mindset that I love to hear.

here's a hint...

10-Education-for-All-Anti-Terrorism_small.gif

Forum List

Back