Muslim Haters must love Obama now.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
So what the Fuck is Obama thinking in Libya? Is he trying to make Muslim haters happy by getting as many of them killed as he can?

I only ask because he started this war in Libya, encouraged the opposition, then the US takes a "backseat" to the NATO and boom the Opposition is getting their ass handed to them, and NATO is not helping.

Either man the fuck up, and understand that only the US can provide the kind of support the Opposition would need, or just call the whole fucking this off. You are making us look like jackasses. Again!

Only the U.S. has A-10's and AC-130 gunships for in close air attacks. No NATO partners have them. I guess Obie doesn't know what's in the arsenal when he decides on a strategy.

Only the U.S. has A-10's and AC-130 gunships for in close air attacks. No NATO partners have them. I guess Obie doesn't know what's in the arsenal when he decides on a strategy.

I don't think he cares. Everyone knows the US and the US alone can do what needs to be done. As soon as Obama started talking about us taking a back seat in this thing. I knew it was going to be a cluster fuck.

Forum List

Back