More gruesome testimonies of the barbaric Islamofascist "Palestinian" Oct/7 attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
  • One "was gang-raped, then executed."
    “I saw them forcing her to bend forward and then someone rape her,” the testimony (of a young woman who hid with her boyfriend in a shelter, where she witnessed the rape and murder of another Israeli woman) reads: “They were dressed in olive-toned fatigues, she was alive, and then she fell silent. She was raped and then killed.”

• According to the testimonies of the volunteers, there were also sexual abuses against some of the men who were found. In some cases, the victim’s private parts were mutilated. One volunteer said that in many cases, “it was hard to tell if it was a man or a woman.”

• "I’m a 15-year-old girl, I have school tomorrow," the girl said on the phone just before the terrorist holding her took her device. The police officer who took the call tried to beg for the girl’s life, but it was in vain, and she was killed.

• In one of the investigations, a Hamas operative described how he killed a man and a woman with a hammer.

• "There is evidence that non-residents of Gaza participated in the massacre. Survivors have reported that they had heard Hamas terrorists speaking among themselves in Persian."

you cut and pasted part of the story and you have nothing to ad?
seriously?

Look at posting history... not the first time...

Just an insignificant drop of blood in the bucket, compared to the ongoing slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian civilians by the Zionist regime over 75 years or more.

I have to avert my eyes and ears when the discussion turns to what adherents of Islam are capable of doing to Jews. I can barely listen to descriptions of it without turning it off. Sickens me to the max.

No Islam = No problems

Just an insignificant drop of blood in the bucket, compared to the ongoing slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian civilians by the Zionist regime over 75 years or more.
Why is it that half or slightly less than half of Americans are still not being able to understand that truth?

Each of them.will fa e justice in this life and the next. There needs to be peace that can last, regardless. Countries in the region need to do their part as well.

Thread closed, there needs to be personal content in the OP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back