Muslim attacks gay couple in NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised. I hope they find him and serve him ham and bacon every day in his cell and Bubba, who is not muslim, likes how his butt looks in orange.

Religious zealotry is a sickness. I hope the bastard gets the max sentence.

He should get charged with deadly force with an weapon among other charges. Who cares why he did it. It's unacceptable either way. I just point out that he's Muslim cos he did what they believe; or he tried to, anyhow. Homosexuality is punishable by death according to the Koran.

He coldcocked the one. He was knocked unconscious. The other went down for the count and was woozy. Two KO's with one strike. That chair was either way too hard for that setting or those guys are serious wusses.

He should get charged with deadly force with an weapon among other charges. Who cares why he did it. It's unacceptable either way. I just point out that he's Muslim cos he did what they believe; or he tried to, anyhow. Homosexuality is punishable by death according to the Koran.

So is selling drugs, yet that didn't seem to stop this guy.

So is selling drugs, yet that didn't seem to stop this guy.

No link I posted mentioned him selling drugs. But all the same, such a transgression would not absolve him from his religious duty to kill the homosexual.

My question...why did this gay couple incite him.....don't they know that open displays of affection between members of the same sex are forbidden in Islam...and yet they still did it..........like the anti freedom left said about Pamella Geller....they are just looking to incite Muslims......they are the guys who,started this, not the Muslim...sure he "over reacted" but what did they expect...the attack is really their fault........right?

Two queers got a beat down.......so what's the problem?? ....... :dunno:

No....two gays knowingly incited violence by being in public and showing that they were gay....they know it is against Islam and yet they continued to do it.....they are at fault here....right?

Obviously, the two gays where exhibiting homo behavior and inflaming the situation.

The heroic man was left with no options.

He had to do what was right. ........ :cool:

Hey...they knew Islam does not allow homosexual behavior....and they did it in public...they were intentionally inciting muslim violence...so who is the real bad guy here.....right?

The citizen who administered justice on the two fudge packers wasn't wearing any muslim attire.

So I doubt that religion had anything to do with this incident. ...... :cool:

But they were still inciting muslim outrage and violence.....right?

The citizen who administered justice on the two fudge packers wasn't wearing any muslim attire.

So I doubt that religion had anything to do with this incident. ...... :cool:
But they were still inciting muslim outrage and violence.....right?
Nope ....... :cool:

Wait....if drawing cartoons of mohammed is inciting muslim violence and sort of/kinda justifies two guys to go in with rifles to kill everyone.....according to the left who really weakly, sort of, chastised the shooters, but saved the real hate for those cartoonists.......how is it that gays in public, who know it is against islam to be homosexual, aren't inciting muslim violence like the cartoonists did.....?

Wait....if drawing cartoons of mohammed is inciting muslim violence and sort of/kinda justifies two guys to go in with rifles to kill everyone.....according to the left who really weakly, sort of, chastised the shooters, but saved the real hate for those cartoonists.......how is it that gays in public, who know it is against islam to be homosexual, aren't inciting muslim violence like the cartoonists did.....?
Simple answer.

Drawing hateful cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad is a direct in-your-face attack on Islam and muslims. It's basically like saying the "N" to a black person. There is going to be a violent reaction.

Whereas, seeing homo behavior in public is offensive to many people, christians, muslims, jews, atheists, etc., but can be ignored. ...... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back