Muslim activist woman cries discrimination on plane

She was up to sumthin', all righty.

She could'a thrown that can at someone, knocked them cold, then asked for another can, thrown that one, knocking out another passenger or crew and then asked for another can and before you know it, she would have thrown more than a hundred cans of soda and taken the plane.

Amazing how much discrimination Muzzlets take from their own religion but then get their burkas in a wad about not being given a full can of soda.

"But, according a recent post on an airline forum, new claims from an alleged passenger who sat near the Muslim woman on the plane shreds her story to pieces, and given the fact that she’s a known “social justice” activist, it’s not a stretch to believe the newly revealed details, even though they haven’t yet been confirmed."

I don't know if this women was being overly dramatic/looking for trouble or not? That being said, I am not willing to just believe an article whose evidence consists of a post on an airplane forum and is presently unconfirmed.

She could'a thrown that can at someone, knocked them cold, then asked for another can, thrown that one, knocking out another passenger or crew and then asked for another can and before you know it, she would have thrown more than a hundred cans of soda and taken the plane.
Wow.....NIce job missing the point....According to the passenger account, this woman was clearly looking for a fight.
She was looking to start trouble. What else would one expect from an "activist". Better known as the scum of the earth.

Tahera Ahmad is a Muslim chaplain at Northwestern University and a frequent Ramadan dinner guest of President Obama.

"But, according a recent post on an airline forum, new claims from an alleged passenger who sat near the Muslim woman on the plane shreds her story to pieces, and given the fact that she’s a known “social justice” activist, it’s not a stretch to believe the newly revealed details, even though they haven’t yet been confirmed."

I don't know if this women was being overly dramatic/looking for trouble or not? That being said, I am not willing to just believe an article whose evidence consists of a post on an airplane forum and is presently unconfirmed.
Is her story confirmed..........

Turns out her anger was all a put on....
It is time we stop kowtowing to these politically correct groups and take the country back from this knee jerk hypersensitivity before it destroys the fabric of the nation....
Passenger Allegedly on Plane With Muslim Diet Coke Lady Comes Forward With the REAL Story

yet another reason why discrimination by a private company should not be illegal.\

Companies should have the right to say "Muslim customers are a pain in the ass that we just dont want to deal with"

Is her story confirmed..........

No, neither story is confirmed.

Islam is treating women like a lave but they willingly protest or bomb for the case of Islamization. I wish that we will have harsher punishment for any religious propaganda (I can't call it another name) in the public places. Fine her properly and ban from flying. Muslim women must "drive" a donkey.

Wow.....NIce job missing the point....According to the passenger account, this woman was clearly looking for a fight.
She was looking to start trouble. What else would one expect from an "activist". Better known as the scum of the earth.
The alleged passenger.

I could claim on a forum to have been on that flight sitting right next to her and that things went exactly as originally reported.

Hell, there ate people all over this forum that make claims sbout who they are and whst they've seen and done that are flat out lies. Why would you choose to give an anonymous poster more credibility than someone that's stepped forward and put their own reputation and credibility on the line?

If I'm guessing your motivation, i'm going with "because muslims"

Discrimination my ass. They should deport her ass to whatever shithole she came from where she can get beaten, raped and treated like a damned slave and has no rights at all.

Bet she wouldn't mind that plane ride then.

Turns out her anger was all a put on....
It is time we stop kowtowing to these politically correct groups and take the country back from this knee jerk hypersensitivity before it destroys the fabric of the nation....
Passenger Allegedly on Plane With Muslim Diet Coke Lady Comes Forward With the REAL Story

yet another reason why discrimination by a private company should not be illegal.\

Companies should have the right to say "Muslim customers are a pain in the ass that we just dont want to deal with"

Discrimination my ass. They should deport her ass to whatever shithole she came from where she can get beaten, raped and treated like a damned slave and has no rights at all.

Bet she wouldn't mind that plane ride then.

As usual, its the RWs who want rights taken away from Americans.

You people are so predictable.

Deport to where?? . :dunno:

She is an American citizen who grew up in Morton Grove, IL and graduated from Niles West High School. ..... :cool:

No, that's exactly the point = All she did was ask for a soda. The woman across from her started the fight.

You racist RWs can make up all kinds of other crap, like you always do, but none of them change the simple fact that there was no reason not to give her the damn soda.

Forum List

Back