Muscovites fight for sugar , 1 $ costs 400 Rubles in the black market. Chronicles of Putin´s empire´s Collapse

They have right to fight back. If Serbia attacks Kosovo, the USA will bomb, and may be, even occupy Belgrade.
Oh FFS. You keep ignoring the constant lies told by Putin.

Look. Let’s try being honest. When we went into Iraq. The charge was made that Bush lied. I don’t think he did. I know we were wrong and there were no WMD’s. But being wrong is not lying.

When you sign an affidavit or official statement. You swear that the information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. It does not mean the information is 100% accurate. It means that you are telling the truth as you understand it.

Putin has not told the truth. Even once. It went from Defending Ethnic Russians, to stopping genocide, to Denazifying Ukraine, to minimal security requirements.

I’m not even sure what excuse he is using now. I’ve lost track of the lies after the Foreign Minister said that Russia hasn’t invaded Ukraine. I haven’t seen that sort of denial since Baghdad Bob swore the Americans were not in Iraq.

Putin has consistently lied. And I will never back an obvious liar. I especially will not back a Thug who intentionally targets civilians.

Putin decided to invade. He decided to lie about it. He decided to target civilians. I think Russia will eventually win. But for the peace of the world I want that victory to be so awful that Russia takes decades to recover. I want sanctions so harsh that the average Russia is reduced to being Dennis in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Where they excitedly announce there is some lovely filth down here.

Even now you are trying to find some excuse to justify Putin’s actions. There is none.

When Biden took office, there were barely 30k troops in Germany. Now there are 100k in Europe. And more are moving. Because nobody believes that Putin is going to stop with Ukraine.

Do u need sugar to start fermenation for vodka? I used to brew beer, and I just used some of the "wort" or "cooked grains" to get the yeast active and reproducing

If the Ruskies need sugar, Putin may in a lotta trouble.

He'll go back to covid. Like everyone else, lol.

I wasn't alive in 1945 so I don't really give a shit about something that happen 70 years ago. That is like saying how many children did the filthy Yankees kill when they shelled Richmond.

I do hate to seeing the civilians killed in Ukraine. I would like for the Russians to get thier asses kicked. You may not but I do.

He will not win this war , so he'll not finish it.
moscow🇷🇺 : fights for food :lol: :thup:

Do u need sugar to start fermenation for vodka? I used to brew beer, and I just used some of the "wort" or "cooked grains" to get the yeast active and reproducing

If the Ruskies need sugar, Putin may in a lotta trouble.
they do )

like in 1945 )))) ivan :lol: :thup:

IMG_20220315_072519_395.jpg

Muscovites fight for sugar , 1 $ costs 400 Rubles in the black market. Chronicles of Putin´s empire´s Collapse

View attachment 617112

"Muscovite aluminum stocks on the markets in Japan collapsed, worth nothing. Muscovite stocks crashed, with the country's main index dropping 45%. Muscovite Ruble plummets to (historic) record low. With 1 Ruble being worth .012 of a U.S. Dollar. Moscow Stock Exchange suspends trading amid Ukraine crisis to keep it from completely crashing. Investors have thrown Muscovite under an 18 wheel truck because a bus didn't have enough tires." Stay strong Ukraine ✊ 🇺🇦

All western countries have today the problem.
Thanks to your f..... dwarf clown 'president'

Forum List

Back