Muscovites fight for sugar , 1 $ costs 400 Rubles in the black market. Chronicles of Putin´s empire´s Collapse

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovites fight for sugar , 1 $ costs 400 Rubles in the black market. Chronicles of Putin´s empire´s Collapse

unnamedb.png

"Muscovite aluminum stocks on the markets in Japan collapsed, worth nothing. Muscovite stocks crashed, with the country's main index dropping 45%. Muscovite Ruble plummets to (historic) record low. With 1 Ruble being worth .012 of a U.S. Dollar. Moscow Stock Exchange suspends trading amid Ukraine crisis to keep it from completely crashing. Investors have thrown Muscovite under an 18 wheel truck because a bus didn't have enough tires." Stay strong Ukraine ✊ 🇺🇦

There is a guy on Youtube that sends videos from Moscow. His latest video said that they will have shortages of many goods. Like car maintenance parts and many other things.

The Russian people needs to get rid of this Putin asshole.

There is a guy on Youtube that sends videos from Moscow. His latest video said that they will have shortages of many goods. Like car maintenance parts and many other things.

View attachment 617112

"Muscovite aluminum stocks on the markets in Japan collapsed, worth nothing. Muscovite stocks crashed, with the country's main index dropping 45%. Muscovite Ruble plummets to (historic) record low. With 1 Ruble being worth .012 of a U.S. Dollar. Moscow Stock Exchange suspends trading amid Ukraine crisis to keep it from completely crashing. Investors have thrown Muscovite under an 18 wheel truck because a bus didn't have enough tires." Stay strong Ukraine ✊ 🇺🇦

That's "fighting"?

More like the calmest Black Friday we've ever seen.

Last edited:

Yes, we live in a strange world when some people are defending Putin still if they know that a lot suffering is coming out since this war.

Yes, we live in a strange world when some people are defending Putin still if they know that a lot suffering is coming out since this war.
The report this morning is that the Russians bombed a refugee shelter that had children in it. The Ukrainians had painted the word "Children" on the ground and roof but the goddamn Russians bombed it anyway.

The report this morning is that the Russians bombed a refugee shelter that had children in it. The Ukrainians had painted the word "Children" on the ground and roof but the goddamn Russians bombed it anyway.
Yes, i saw on French medias those Russian assholes seem to take pleasure of killing innocents people including children.
We have at this forum some Russian member who are bragging about the war and the massacre and some member are defending them this is pretty disgusting.

Yes, i saw on French medias those Russian assholes seem to take pleasure of killing innocents people including children.
We have at this forum some Russian member who are bragging about the war and the massacre and some member are defending them this is pretty disgusting.
I suspect that "Russian member" is nothing but an Internet troll and a poor one at that. I don't even bother to respond to anything he/she/it says.

Good advise, i will do that.
Plenty of them here and they are insulting the American member but those one who been insult by the Russian take they defense, we lives in a nutty world today.

1. Do you mean Azov's HQ in Mariupol?
2. How many children were killed in Dresden in 1945?

1. Do you mean Azov's HQ in Mariupol?
2. How many children were killed in Dresden in 1945?
I wasn't alive in 1945 so I don't really give a shit about something that happen 70 years ago. That is like saying how many children did the filthy Yankees kill when they shelled Richmond.

I do hate to seeing the civilians killed in Ukraine. I would like for the Russians to get thier asses kicked. You may not but I do.

Forum List

Back