Muscle Relaxers!

I don't care how long you've been here, Allie. Modbert and del are Mods, and if USMB is a hobby horse of any value to you, you'd be best served by listening when they criticize you.

I am willing to bet $5 you cannot link to any post you've made in the past 90 days that added value to the thread. All you ever post are attacks on people -- people you don't know, and making claims you cannot possibly substantiate. Does this really seem like a constructive or even normal behavior to you?

I dunno how you see yourself....but I see you as a frightened, frustrated, angry woman with ISSUES.

Good grief, Madeline, shut up. You sound like a flipping idiot. I have been here longer than both slobbert and del, though that certainly wouldn't keep them from moderating me if I needed it.

But your dire predictions and doomsday pronouncements are too much. I don't get moderated because I don't break the rules, you fucking numbskull.

I can back up my claims about your posts, Allie. You cannot back up one single factual slanderous claim you have made about anyone else here on USMB.

Which of us looks like an idiot, do ya think?

Of course you're all liberals. Only liberals are this dense and this incredibly easy.
Bitch be trolling. It's fun isn't it? This thread is probably the highlight of your day. :eusa_shhh:

No, the highlight was getting my work pile to about 1/5 of it's original size...and then making dinner for the kids and a friend.

But if I said I didn't like to see my favorite losers with their panties in a wad over something so incredibly ridiculous, I'd be lying.
Oh, I didn't mean for you to take it that I actually give a shit about what you did today.

Bitch still be trolling.

What claims have you made about me? Honestly, I don't pay that much attention to your blather. But if you have made claims about me, please do back them up. I'm all ears.

And how do you know whether my statements about other posters are true or not, and please tell me how you plan to prove it? Start by listing these alleged slanderous statements, then prove they're slander.

This should be good. I'll go to bed now and give you "all night" to work on that. Have fun.

What claims have you made about me? Honestly, I don't pay that much attention to your blather. But if you have made claims about me, please do back them up. I'm all ears.

And how do you know whether my statements about other posters are true or not, and please tell me how you plan to prove it? Start by listing these alleged slanderous statements, then prove they're slander.

This should be good. I'll go to bed now and give you "all night" to work on that. Have fun.

You remember the time you said I slammed drugs or that I am on methadone? Whenever have I ever said I have done either? And you can't use your sig line as an example.

BTW, Luissa, muscle relaxants, particularly in high doses or mixed with other drugs, can cause your heart to relax to the point where it stops.

So be careful about mixing it up with other crap. Including pot, which can slow down respiration.

You remember the time you said I slammed drugs or that I am on methadone? Whenever have I ever said I have done either? And you can't use your sig line as an example.

I never said you said you did.
But you did say you did today, in this thread. Hence the sig line. Which is just too precious.

But you did say you did today, in this thread. Hence the sig line. Which is just too precious.

Which would mean it was slander. You do not know me, you have no clue what drugs I have done. I also notice how you left out the first part of my post.

Allie, if you really need for me to, I might be willing to collect and review your posts. Seems to me it'd be futile, since you won't listen to what I am saying...or what anyone else is telling you. I suggest instead you go over them yourself, and find one or two that you believe contributed to the thread. If you can produce such a post written this summer, I'll stand corrected and retract my statement.

Which would mean it was slander. You do not know me, you have no clue what drugs I have done. I also notice how you left out the first part of my post.

Technically, it's libel: a written statement of fact which is damaging to the person spoken of and which is not true. Some chick just collected $11 Million for libel on the 'net; it's not a useless tort.

No, you fucking idiot. It isn't slander to say someone is an addict if you think they are.

It's slander if you do it in order to cause them financial harm.

Which is ludicrous, so please stop while you're ahead. I mean, you're not ahead, but I'd hate for you to flounder any more pathetically than you already are.

No, you fucking idiot. It isn't slander to say someone is an addict if you think they are.

Which is ludicrous, so please stop while you're ahead. I mean, you're not ahead, but I'd hate for you to flounder any more pathetically than you already are.
So you never said I slammed drugs before today? And if I ever said I did heroin before today, please show me where.

You are getting your legal advice from the side of a crackerjack box, Allie.

Elements of Libel and Slander - Accidents and Injuries

Forum List

Back