Muscle Relaxers!

Fuck off, Madeline. I'm not at all embarassed.

she didn't say you were embarrassed; i doubt you have the self awareness to achieve embarrassment.

she said you're embarrassing, which is true.

really.

If I were embarassing you idiots wouldn't pile on the way you do, lest you be labeled "bullies".

It's just another example of a bunch of yahoos trying to force reality into the form they want it to take, with no regard for fact or truth.

You do realize Luissa is hitting her bong and laughing her ass off at you. Because she is an addict, and you are enablers.
If you stretch a little more, I bet you can find a way to blame liberals for all this.

Fuck off, Madeline. I'm not at all embarassed.

she didn't say you were embarrassed; i doubt you have the self awareness to achieve embarrassment.

really.

If I were embarassing you idiots wouldn't pile on the way you do, lest you be labeled "bullies".

It's just another example of a bunch of yahoos trying to force reality into the form they want it to take, with no regard for fact or truth.

You do realize Luissa is hitting her bong and laughing her ass off at you. Because she is an addict, and you are enablers.
:lol: And you don't twist reality? One day I was a pot head, and the next I was slamming drugs, and doing methadone.

really.

If you stretch a little more, I bet you can find a way to blame liberals for all this.

Of course you're all liberals. Only liberals are this dense and this incredibly easy.

Of course you're all liberals. Only liberals are this dense and this incredibly easy.

:rofl:

really.

:lol: And you don't twist reality? One day I was a pot head, and the next I was slamming drugs, and doing methadone.

See, pot IS the gateway drug! Let it out, Luissa! You can kick!

If it's offensive to you, Madeline, I know I'm on the right track.

Allie, in less than 30 minutes you have annoyed Modbert, del, silkyeggsalad, The Infidel, Luissa and me. I suspect even Tank is gritting his teeth. As a group, we don't share a POV. We are not a "gang". If all twenty people you meet in a day tell you you are acting like an asshole, the wise person would entertain the possibility that They Are Acting Like An Asshole.

It's not us, Allie. It's you.

You guys were born annoyed.

I would like to thank Luissa for giving me a FAR OUT new siggy!

I have never before felt compelled to quote another usmb member in my siggy, but tonight is the night it finally happened for me!

I'm now a complete woman. Thank you, thank you, thank you all....

I have never before felt compelled to quote another usmb member in my siggy, but tonight is the night it finally happened for me!

Go right ahead, that way more people will realize what an asshole you are.

Destructive, distorted and vile. You have a serious problem with reality, Allie. And I had a great long nap today...if you wanna keep this psycho shit up all night, I can be here for ya.

I suspect at some point, you're gonna cross a USMB TOS and give del a reason to do more than spank you in public.

See, pot IS the gateway drug! Let it out, Luissa! You can kick!
the only problem with it all, is I have never taken IV drugs, or done methadone.

Au contraire. They may or may not think I'm an asshole, but they will certainly see that you are an idiot.

And thank you for the permission. I didn't need it.

Bitch be trolling. It's fun isn't it? This thread is probably the highlight of your day. :eusa_shhh:

Destructive, distorted and vile. You have a serious problem with reality, Allie. And I had a great long nap today...if you wanna keep this psycho shit up all night, I can be here for ya.

I suspect at some point, you're gonna cross a USMB TOS and give del a reason to do more than spank you in public.

Del has never spanked me in public, you delusional twit.

And I've been here longer than Del, so the rest of your musing is highly unlikely.

Au contraire. They may or may not think I'm an asshole, but they will certainly see that you are an idiot.

And thank you for the permission. I didn't need it.

How so? Because I was talking about you stretch the truth? Get a clue, Allie. You are a hag, and most people on here agree with this. PS, and it is not just liberals.

i try not to moderate threads that i'm actively participating in.

try

Bitch be trolling. It's fun isn't it? This thread is probably the highlight of your day. :eusa_shhh:

No, the highlight was getting my work pile to about 1/5 of it's original size...and then making dinner for the kids and a friend.

But if I said I didn't like to see my favorite losers with their panties in a wad over something so incredibly ridiculous, I'd be lying.

i try not to moderate threads that i'm actively participating in.

try

And that is why we love you. :D

Forum List

Back