Murderer of Soleimani killed in US plane downing in Afghanistan

He invaded Saudi Arabia, a long standing US ally. That is a legit us interest right there.

And Germany Bombed Pearl Harbor. Where do you guys come up with this revisionist bullshit? We still haven't seen the satellite images where Bush claimed Iraq was massing tanks and troops along the Saudi border. It was all bull shit.

Kuwait was not an ally. We did not have a mutual defense pact with them.

I did not claim that Kuwait was an ally. Saudi Arabia certainly was.

Battle of Khafji - Wikipedia

No you claimed Saddam invaded Saudi Arabia. That battle was part of the war to liberate Kuwait. "...Saddam Hussein decided to launch a limited offensive into Saudi Arabia with the aim of inflicting heavy losses on the Coalition armies"

Coalition forces were amassing in Saudi Arabia for the war. One of the reasons Saudi Arabia let our troops in was the claim that Saddam was massing troops along the border back when he invaded Kuwait in Aug. the year before.

I can guarantee that every one of these folks bashing the US and praising Iraq are Democrats

Another SUB HUMAN gets reality 100% WRONG.

Those most eager for a US invasion of IRAQ over 100% pure LIES were

Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Henry Waxman
Dick Morris
Michael Mukasey
Mikey Bloomberg
Ed Koch

Yeah, the pre 1998 GOP was not sold out to Zionism. It was a patriotic to America party and fiscally conservative party, the greatest party ever. The post 1998 GOP is just the opposite. It doesn't care about the US or fiscal conservatism at all. It just cares about getting as many Americans killed fighting and dying for Israel as possible.... and spending the US into fiscal oblivion in the process.

upload_2020-1-28_17-2-46.jpeg

Show me on this doll where the Zionist touched you...….

These SUB HUMANS don't even understand what they post.

Saudi Arabia is not Kuwait

If you don't know the difference, go back to THIRD GRADE and try to pass this time....

There is a 100% correlation with

CHRISTIAN and MORON

Says the intellectual child.

Notice how this anti-America OP claims it is murder to take out a terrorist, but taking out a high ranking US official by indiscriminately taking down an entire plane of people is "killing".
Actually its KARMA. He masterminded the murder of a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's so you are damn right I am gleeful over the death of a zionist stooge who has gotten THOUSANDS of American men and women killed in wars for Israel.

a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's

What kind of moron believes an Iranian terrorist needed to discuss a peace treaty with Iraqis?
A treaty that would have zero to do with Iraq.

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’
Iraqi PM Confirms Soleimani on Diplomatic Mission at the Request of the United States – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
Iraq PM reveals reason why Soleimani was in Baghdad before death

There now that I have shown you to be another zionist blowhard.

I don't give a fuck if he was there to hand candy to kids. He's responsible for 600 American deaths. He got what he deserved. His body was carried away in a bucket.

A Military General of a foreign country isn't a terrorist. Neither here nor there..the zionist clown who masterminded is DEAD! Time to celebrate!
Oh, eat shit, you stupid Nazi bastard.

It cited the website Veterans Today, which quoted Russian intelligence sources claiming D'Andrea had been killed and vital intelligence aboard the jet seized.

It claimed that the jet was not a standard US communications plane, but D'Andrea's mobile command centre and was also carrying other high-ranking operatives.

Oh my oh my! I can hear the shrieking at the Pentagon and Jerusalem from here!
You are an idiot. That Iranian murdering terrorist got what the pig deserved.

A Military General of a foreign country isn't a terrorist. Neither here nor there..the zionist clown who masterminded is DEAD! Time to celebrate!
Shut up pussy.

Fuck you moron....

Now apologize the the hundreds of American families who lost service members to that bloodthirsty screwball even hated by his own. His real killers were his own people who gave up his location.

Do you live in the US? Please...make a big sign with your disgusting post and hang it out for passersby to read.

You won't last long.

Jo

Didn't Sodom attack Kuwait?

LOL!!!

This is CH 1 on why Clinton won in 1992. HW Bush responded to Saddam's invasion by uniting 120 countries under a UN flag to kick Saddam out of Kuwait, nothing more....

Once that was done, the Zionists in America demanded we, just the US, go in and invade Iraq because Israel wants us to. TOT was one such idiot who agreed, and voted for BILL (We didn't finish the (Israeli, not US) job in Iraq" Clinton.

In reality, HW did the right thing, and Saddam was completely neutered in that war. He was a minor UN problem and a total non US problem in 2001. He had nothing to do with 911.

We were lied into Iraq in 2003. There are patriotic Americans who want those who lied brought to justice. And there are Zionist Traitors who only care about Israel who still parrot the lies and blur Desert Storm with Iraqi Freedom, which had only 6 other countries helping us, not the 120 we had under HW, because the other 114 knew 911 was a FRAUD and that ISRAEL did it.

Those other countries with us in Iraqi Freedom all had RUPERT MURDOCH owned news properties in their countries....
no, clinton won because Bush said 'read my lips, no new taxes' and he raised taxes. boom done. don't go where you went because it's a hollow log.

LOL!!!

This is CH 1 on why Clinton won in 1992. HW Bush responded to Saddam's invasion by uniting 120 countries under a UN flag to kick Saddam out of Kuwait, nothing more....

Once that was done, the Zionists in America demanded we, just the US, go in and invade Iraq because Israel wants us to. TOT was one such idiot who agreed, and voted for BILL (We didn't finish the (Israeli, not US) job in Iraq" Clinton.

In reality, HW did the right thing, and Saddam was completely neutered in that war. He was a minor UN problem and a total non US problem in 2001. He had nothing to do with 911.

We were lied into Iraq in 2003. There are patriotic Americans who want those who lied brought to justice. And there are Zionist Traitors who only care about Israel who still parrot the lies and blur Desert Storm with Iraqi Freedom, which had only 6 other countries helping us, not the 120 we had under HW, because the other 114 knew 911 was a FRAUD and that ISRAEL did it.

Those other countries with us in Iraqi Freedom all had RUPERT MURDOCH owned news properties in their countries....
no, clinton won because Bush said 'read my lips, no new taxes' and he raised taxes. boom done. don't go where you went because it's a hollow log.
Bush was talked in to that btw, by a couple of RINOs and a couple of his Democrat friends and then The Democrats used it against him, and somehow Ross Perot got involved and took some votes away from Bush, or Bush would have gotten elected again.

Moral of The Story? Democrats Lie, and RINOs help them lie.

Saddam KEPT FUCKING AROUND.

Saddam was a complete and total non US problem who had nothing to do with 911 and there was no US national interest involved.

the war was SADDAM'S fault

SUB HUMAN is as SUB HUMAN DOES....

W was the one lying about every single reason to hit Saddam. The real reason was very simple.

Israel, the country behind 911, wanted a US war with Saddam. And you, as a SUB HUMAN Pro Israel Christian, never had a clue, never failed to parrot a lie, and never once showed a molecule of patriotism to the UNITED STATES....

Invading Iraq because of fudged documents from Niger and other lies about WMD was 100% pure TREASON against America, and you were there, cheering every single lie....
all of those documents were from clinton holdovers. fk man. you think because the president is new, that every intelligence agency turns over its staff? dude. now you really show your stupid.

LOL!!!

Bush was talked in to that btw, by a couple of RINOs and a couple of his Democrat friends and then The Democrats used it against him, and somehow Ross Perot got involved and took some votes away from Bush, or Bush would have gotten elected again.

well actually, the 'read my lips' comment did him in. and yes, in 2001 the holdover clinton agencies and DOD were the ones that had the WMDs documentation and why the Dems were all in. ALL FKING IN

LOL!!!

Oh, I know. It was a weak moment to a man known as a tough leader. WEAK. Pissed me off. Voted for Perot.

Forum List

Back