Murderer of Soleimani killed in US plane downing in Afghanistan

Blowing up a terrorist isn't murder.

Notice how this anti-America OP claims it is murder to take out a terrorist, but taking out a high ranking US official by indiscriminately taking down an entire plane of people is "killing".
Actually its KARMA. He masterminded the murder of a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's so you are damn right I am gleeful over the death of a zionist stooge who has gotten THOUSANDS of American men and women killed in wars for Israel.

a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's

What kind of moron believes an Iranian terrorist needed to discuss a peace treaty with Iraqis?
A treaty that would have zero to do with Iraq.

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’
Iraqi PM Confirms Soleimani on Diplomatic Mission at the Request of the United States – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
Iraq PM reveals reason why Soleimani was in Baghdad before death

There now that I have shown you to be another zionist blowhard.

I don't give a fuck if he was there to hand candy to kids. He's responsible for 600 American deaths. He got what he deserved. His body was carried away in a bucket.

How many civilians were killed due to the invasion and occupation of Iraq? An invasion that was based on the false premise that Iraq had renewed it's long demolished WMD program and was somehow an immanent threat to the worlds remaining super power. Who was responsible for that decision?

Notice how this anti-America OP claims it is murder to take out a terrorist, but taking out a high ranking US official by indiscriminately taking down an entire plane of people is "killing".
Actually its KARMA. He masterminded the murder of a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's so you are damn right I am gleeful over the death of a zionist stooge who has gotten THOUSANDS of American men and women killed in wars for Israel.

a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's

What kind of moron believes an Iranian terrorist needed to discuss a peace treaty with Iraqis?

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’
Iraqi PM Confirms Soleimani on Diplomatic Mission at the Request of the United States – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

I don't give a fuck if he was there to hand candy to kids. He's responsible for 600 American deaths. He got what he deserved. His body was carried away in a bucket.

How many civilians were killed due to the invasion and occupation of Iraq? An invasion that was based on the false premise that Iraq had renewed it's long demolished WMD program and was somehow an immanent threat to the worlds remaining super power. Who was responsible for that decision?
why did he bomb Kuwaitt? what were his intentions there?

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.

wealth to build his war machine

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.

He was targeted for assassination because he bombed Kuwait?

You're asshole, that asshole was killed in a military action and it was an act of WAR. When you take out the enemy, it's not murder, it's just killing. You added the murder yourself so that makes you an asshole.

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.

This thread isn't about Iraq. Stay on topic.

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.

He was targeted for assassination because he bombed Kuwait?
well I'm not sure he was directly targeted, but the focus of his country was targeted. You asked a question, I merely pointed out what brought attention to him. Are you suggesting he didn't know what his generals were doing?

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.

This thread isn't about Iraq. Stay on topic.

You brought up the US soldiers he helped kill by aiding the Iraqi insurgents, they were part of the occupation army in Iraq.

You're asshole, that asshole was killed in a military action and it was an act of WAR. When you take out the enemy, it's not murder, it's just killing. You added the murder yourself so that makes you an asshole.
Cool story, nonsense but cool.

Murderer of Soleimani Killed in US Plane Downing in Afghanistan: Sources | Iran Front Page
CIA boss 'behind Soleimani assassination killed in plane crash in Afghanistan', Iranian news claims | Daily Mail Online
Ah. Karma! Russian sources have confirmed this, US forces have confirmed a plane went down.

A US military source today said there were no CIA staff on a jet which crashed in Afghanistan on Monday after Iranian media claimed the officer behind Qassem Soleimani's death was among those killed.

The source told the MailOnline the wild claim that Michael D'Andrea was aboard the jet which crashed in Dih Yak, or indeed that any CIA members had been killed, was absurd.

A US official earlier confirmed the bodies of two American personnel had been recovered from the crash site while denying Taliban claims the E-11A communications jet containing 'high ranking officers' had been shot down.

Iranian media had amplified the Taliban narrative, claiming that D'Andrea - who played 'a pivotal role in many acts of terror, including the assassination of IRGC Quds Force commander Lieutenant General Qasem Soleimani' - had been killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Condolences to the families.

OP is posting FAKE NEWS!
No KARMA for YOU!
Ohhhh the US government says its not true so it MUST be the truth! What a dolt.
I can guarantee that every one of these folks bashing the US and praising Iraq are Democrats. Go figure.
Never voted for a demoncrat and never will.
It cited the website Veterans Today, which quoted Russian intelligence sources claiming D'Andrea had been killed and vital intelligence aboard the jet seized.

It claimed that the jet was not a standard US communications plane, but D'Andrea's mobile command centre and was also carrying other high-ranking operatives.

Oh my oh my! I can hear the shrieking at the Pentagon and Jerusalem from here!

We get it, you're still mourning a killer of thousands.
Nah I don't mourn US presidents who murder thousands. I am not a pathetic cult worshipper like 90% of the people here.

You brought up the US soldiers he helped kill by aiding the Iraqi insurgents, they were part of the occupation army in Iraq.

Yeah, in a total shock to invalid treasonous MORONS, Shia Iran armed the Iraqi Shias after W refused to....

There is one person 100% responsible for every single US casualty in Iraq, and that is the worst TRAITOR in US history, the one who lied us in there, the one who deliberately misdiagnosed 911, the one who sold our troops out for money and favorable media coverage, the one who squandered everything achieved in the 1990s....

160924185453-michelle-obama-george-w-bush-hug-sept-24-exlarge-169.jpg

Yeah, in a total shock to invalid treasonous MORONS, Shia Iran armed the Iraqi Shias after W refused to....

There is one person 100% responsible for every single US casualty in Iraq, and that is the worst TRAITOR in US history, the one who lied us in there, the one who deliberately misdiagnosed 911, the one who sold our troops out for money and favorable media coverage, the one who squandered everything achieved in the 1990s....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BS

SUB HUMANS love W.

W wrecked American, and was 100% responsible for cocksucking Obama replacing him.

W sold out America to serve ISRAEL, and that's the only thing that matters to the SUB HUMANS..... they exist to "serve Israel," and if that means wrecking the US and selling out America's troops and national interest, their pea brains are for it...

What a fucking dumb ass.

Look who is talking....

Care to explain why there was molten steel pouring out of the South Tower....

Jet fuel burns at 600F.

You are 1600F short in explaining this....

img383.imageshack.us_img383_3036_moltenmetalpp1.jpg

th

try again-------For the same reason that a discarded smoldering cigarette
butt-------CAN START A FOREST FIRE---------which also can result in temperatures that can melt iron. (baby chemistry------11 th grade public school)
hint----review flash point and exothermic reactions-----baby stuff.
(did you also flunk high school plane geometry?)

SUB HUMAN is as SUB HUMAN does....

There was not a forest fire in the WTC buildings. There was jet fuel.... and THERMITE.

Document that forest fires get to 2200 F....

And saying GAWD agrees doesn't exactly help your invalid cause....

160924185453-michelle-obama-george-w-bush-hug-sept-24-exlarge-169.jpg

Congress abdicated it's duty-responsibility when it granted the President the sole power, a blank check, to decide if Iraq represented an immediate threat. They at least must hold some responsibility for that decision.

Congress abdicated it's duty-responsibility when it granted the President the sole power, a blank check, to decide if Iraq represented an immediate threat.

The Democrats were there pushing for Iraq. Feinstein wanted a US invasion of Iraq for 20 different bogus reasons over decades. Ditto for Schumer, DWS, Lieberman, Waxman, Hoyer, and the rest of the Zionist elites in control of YOUR PARTY.

Prior to 1998, the GOP was not a wholly owned subsidiary of nation Israel. It has been ever since....

Congress abdicated it's duty-responsibility when it granted the President the sole power, a blank check, to decide if Iraq represented an immediate threat.

The Democrats were there pushing for Iraq. Feinstein wanted a US invasion of Iraq for 20 different bogus reasons over decades. Ditto for Schumer, DWS, Lieberman, Waxman, Hoyer, and the rest of the Zionist elites in control of YOUR PARTY.

Prior to 1998, the GOP was not a wholly owned subsidiary of nation Israel. It has been ever since....

Democrats in the House oppose it 60% to 40% . Republicans in the House supported it 93% to 7%.

Democrats in the Senate were split the opposite, 40% against and 60% support. Republicans were 48 to 1 for in actual votes.

Forum List

Back