Murderer of Soleimani killed in US plane downing in Afghanistan

It cited the website Veterans Today, which quoted Russian intelligence sources claiming D'Andrea had been killed and vital intelligence aboard the jet seized.

It claimed that the jet was not a standard US communications plane, but D'Andrea's mobile command centre and was also carrying other high-ranking operatives.

Oh my oh my! I can hear the shrieking at the Pentagon and Jerusalem from here!

The plane burned and the "documents" that survived appear to be nothing more than pages from the aircrafts operating manual so I seriously doubt anything significant fell into enemy hands.

A Military General of a foreign country isn't a terrorist. Neither here nor there..the zionist clown who masterminded is DEAD! Time to celebrate!

Notice how this anti-America OP claims it is murder to take out a terrorist, but taking out a high ranking US official by indiscriminately taking down an entire plane of people is "killing".

We can hardly believe anything that occurs in our media, let alone anything that occurs in the Iranian media!

Notice how this anti-America OP claims it is murder to take out a terrorist, but taking out a high ranking US official by indiscriminately taking down an entire plane of people is "killing".
Actually its KARMA. He masterminded the murder of a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's so you are damn right I am gleeful over the death of a zionist stooge who has gotten THOUSANDS of American men and women killed in wars for Israel.

A Military General of a foreign country isn't a terrorist. Neither here nor there..the zionist clown who masterminded is DEAD! Time to celebrate!
allah is an assclown. That is why I call him Ollie Assburn. His profit Moohomo is a liar, and a homosexual, and pedophile and was a heroin dealer, rapist, murderer and thief.

Mooslims worship Satan, and well, also a dirty meteorite.

General Salami is burning in Hell with your dead daddy Al Baghdadi, and your butt buddy Osama Bin Laden. And Hitler is roasting them in a Pig Blood's Marinade to serve him to Stalin.

Friends don't let friends worship Satan.

Don't worship Olie Assburn.

BTW, did you know that all American weapons are coated in Pig Grease when they are made and shipped? Even the bullets, so when an American kills a Muslim Satan Worshiper, they automatically go to Hell.

Last edited:

A Military General of a foreign country isn't a terrorist.

A general in charge of terrorist groups is a terrorist.

Did you cry when he blew up?

Will you cry when the mullahs hang?

Actually its KARMA. He masterminded the murder of a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's so you are damn right I am gleeful over the death of a zionist stooge who has gotten THOUSANDS of American men and women killed in wars for Israel.

a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's

What kind of moron believes an Iranian terrorist needed to discuss a peace treaty with Iraqis?
A treaty that would have zero to do with Iraq.

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.

Ah so since Iran has declared the US military a terrorist group then ALL the generals in the US military are terrorist....good to know!

a military general who was in Iraq at the invitation of the Iraqi PM to discuss a peace treaty between the Houthis and the Saudi's

What kind of moron believes an Iranian terrorist needed to discuss a peace treaty with Iraqis?

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.
Think you need to go read what the Iraqi PM himself said on twitter dipshit. Just another neocohen with a head full of zionist faux news mush.

Yall_niggas_dont_make_me_say_it.jpg

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trump’s lie of ‘imminent attacks’
Iraqi PM Confirms Soleimani on Diplomatic Mission at the Request of the United States – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
Iraq PM reveals reason why Soleimani was in Baghdad before death

There now that I have shown you to be another zionist blowhard.

Ah so since Iran has declared the US military a terrorist group then ALL the generals in the US military are terrorist....good to know!

Oh, there you are.

Fucking moron.
Think you need to go read what the Iraqi PM himself said on twitter dipshit. Just another neocohen with a head full of zionist faux news mush.
You are a terrorist and an Evil man who will spend an Eternity in Hell.

Forum List

Back