Murdered in His Own Garage For a POS Car

Madeline, don't listen to that fool who's telling you to get a gun. I can tell that you are not the type of person who needs to be confronting criminals. Buy a dog, a BIG dog, I recommend Great Danes. They are not only wonderful companions but just their sheer size will discourage most would be criminals.

We had an older lady in the town next to mine , who I didn't know, but I know her son very well, killed by 3 teenager for ten dollars. What a waste. The kid's reaction? "What's the big deal man she was an old lady and had her life" One of them said that in open court. Unbelievable.

You want to know why this has happened? A complete and total breakdown of respect for ANYONE in authority. Teachers, cops, parents, fuck them all. That is the prevailing attitude, just read this board for proof.

Just wait and see how much a dog can protect you after some fucking criminal shoots it.

Jesus H Christ, some of you either A) live in REALLY rough areas or B) Are fucking paranoid

I live in a very quiet semi rural area. But I will not delude myself that my dog will protect me from someone breaking into my house better than I can with my shotgun.

Forum List

Back