Murdered in His Own Garage For a POS Car

You are prolly right, Skull Pilot. There is no hope. But capital punishment is unconstitutional for kids under 18.

How do we get such kids to begin with? If you ask me, the bullshit in the linked article below is one great way to assure they just keep coming.

Banish the thought of punishment for children's poor behavior: The Grandmothers | cleveland.com

Hope you feel better soon, It was a random act, so don't worry....

Life without Parole would be a much worse punishment than death, IMO

How do kids get like this?

No parental Supervision, just as long as they are out of my hair they can run the streets

The learn it from this Gangsta Rap Crap Music

The Learn it from these Video Games

They learn it from other Trash, who tell them the World Owes Them and they can do whatever they want to get things.

Schools have lost the ability to Discipline them in their formative years.

I could go on and on, but I am sure most everyone on here knows the problems.

Don't worry about it to much. I get into this discussion with my mother nearly every visit. She is a psychiatrist with a masters who counsels prisoners & county services. She literally was raised in the woods & I in way out in the rural country. Once she graduated & started counselling nothing but wack jobs she thinks most of the human race is going to hell & has gotten worse than ever. I have to constantly remind her that she grew up with no TV & little exposure to insane criminals. Now she speaks to the insane daily or watches it on TV. They were still here when she was young, she just never saw them.

The same goes for you & most of us on this board. We watch more news, talk with more people & are more focused on stuff like this than when we grew up without a care in the world. If you had good parents you were sheltered from the cruel world but now you are becoming the one who is doing the sheltering for your family. You are just more concerned & focused than ever before. It has always been here. In the beginning Cain killed his brother Abel. I ask you has it gotten any worse than that?

You are prolly right, Skull Pilot. There is no hope. But capital punishment is unconstitutional for kids under 18.

How do we get such kids to begin with? If you ask me, the bullshit in the linked article below is one great way to assure they just keep coming.

Banish the thought of punishment for children's poor behavior: The Grandmothers | cleveland.com

Hope you feel better soon, It was a random act, so don't worry....

Life without Parole would be a much worse punishment than death, IMO

How do kids get like this?

No parental Supervision, just as long as they are out of my hair they can run the streets

The learn it from this Gangsta Rap Crap Music

The Learn it from these Video Games

They learn it from other Trash, who tell them the World Owes Them and they can do whatever they want to get things.

Schools have lost the ability to Discipline them in their formative years.

I could go on and on, but I am sure most everyone on here knows the problems.

As it happens, Gremlin-USA, I don't always blame the parents. I think sometimes, no matter how good the home is, the kids just do not turn out right. There are bad people in this world and IMO, some are born that-a-way.

Don't worry about it to much. I get into this discussion with my mother nearly every visit. She is a psychiatrist with a masters who counsels prisoners & county services. She literally was raised in the woods & I in way out in the rural country. Once she graduated & started counselling nothing but wack jobs she thinks most of the human race is going to hell & has gotten worse than ever. I have to constantly remind her that she grew up with no TV & little exposure to insane criminals. Now she speaks to the insane daily or watches it on TV. They were still here when she was young, she just never saw them.

The same goes for you & most of us on this board. We watch more news, talk with more people & are more focused on stuff like this than when we grew up without a care in the world. If you had good parents you were sheltered from the cruel world but now you are becoming the one who is doing the sheltering for your family. You are just more concerned & focused than ever before. It has always been here. In the beginning Cain killed his brother Abel. I ask you has it gotten any worse than that?

There's much truth in what you have written, KissMy. But the man who was killed was my neighbor. I did not know him (or his murderer) but I could prolly see his house from mine. I suppose sooner or later, we all have such things happen close to us...but this has rattled me.

Eventually I am sure I'll be okay again. Right now, I'm very sad and a little frightened.

They arraigned the two 15 year olds yesterday, and to add to the horror, one was a next door neighbor of the victim. How on earth does a kid that age get it into his head to beat his neighbor to death? I am so sad and frightened.

Just read some of the hateful towards seniors and vindictive and horrible and vigilante type stuff adults say on this board without thinking twice about it.....they learn HATE from their parents and other adults, through osmosis.... :(

Hatred begets hatred.*

Care

Last edited:
He likey caught them in the act of stealing his car.

they being criminally inclined attacked him so they could get away , the attack killed him and they fled with the stolen vehicle.

Heres a tip , get a dog and never interupt criminals.

If you think someone is in your home get out if you can or hide and call the police from a locked room.

He likey caught them in the act of stealing his car.

they being criminally inclined attacked him so they could get away , the attack killed him and they fled with the stolen vehicle.

Heres a tip , get a dog and never interupt criminals.

If you think someone is in your home get out if you can or hide and call the police from a locked room.

Here's a tip

Get a fucking gun and shoot any motherfucker who breaks into your home.

Move to where, Douger?
That's all determined by the size of your wallet.
Large. Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Spain/Minorca.
Medium. Grand Cayman, St. Croix, St Johns, Virgin Gorda, Costa Rica, Chile, New Zealand.
Small. Ecuador, Paraguay,Panama, Uruguay, Vietnam, Thailand, Nicaragua,Bolivia.

Yes. I've been to all of those places and they are all livable, nice and have no nukes pointed at them.Their populations are not psycho and their environments, for the most part, are healthy. I adore Scandinavia but hate cold.
I have a place in Chile but right now it's too chilly:redface: there so I'm in commieland. Evil place.:eusa_shhh:

Hateful towards the elderly? On here, Care?

Yeppers...

some of the youth on this board, mouthing off about the elderly getting SS and medicare and how it should be just disolved, and how the boomers are sucking this country dry and are selfish sob's etc.....

regardless, hate begets hate.....

you start on one group of singled out people then it moves to the next and the next and the next....it gives a "free pass" so to say, for hate towards any group....(shoot and kill illegals as they are crossing the border type crapola, begets more hate, shoot and kill all liberals, begets more hate, squash all tea party members begets more hate...)

You have a point, Care. And anyone who thinks getting old and being poor in America is a picnic needs to visit a Medicare nursing home. Concentration camps for the elderly.

Madeline, don't listen to that fool who's telling you to get a gun. I can tell that you are not the type of person who needs to be confronting criminals. Buy a dog, a BIG dog, I recommend Great Danes. They are not only wonderful companions but just their sheer size will discourage most would be criminals.

We had an older lady in the town next to mine , who I didn't know, but I know her son very well, killed by 3 teenager for ten dollars. What a waste. The kid's reaction? "What's the big deal man she was an old lady and had her life" One of them said that in open court. Unbelievable.

You want to know why this has happened? A complete and total breakdown of respect for ANYONE in authority. Teachers, cops, parents, fuck them all. That is the prevailing attitude, just read this board for proof.

Ah, the joys of living in Cleveland!

I was spanked, yelled at, locked in my room, denied food, and chased around with various cooking utensils.

I'd say I turned out well.

The first one is: All children WANT to do the right thing. They all want to become loved and lovable people: thoughtful, appreciative, insightful, kind and generous.
Whoever anonymously wrote this article has never had kids, nor has ever been a kid.

Studies show that, left to their own devices, infants and toddlers will become bullies and thieves.

Hateful towards the elderly? On here, Care?
I'm pretty sure she's referring to me :lol:

Last edited:
LOL! You are never hateful, eagleseven. And yes, you turned out well.
I do hate certain groups, like those who turn kids into walking bombs, and those Westboro nutjobs, but fortunately I do not encounter them in my daily life.

Care was referring to an argument we had resulting from a mis-communication regarding social security and medicare.

But that's another thread :D

And yes, little kids need guidance...that article is utter bullshit.
I'm from the school that "what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger." Those adults I knew who had the most idyllic childhoods had the worst ability to cope with life's difficulties, and thus ended up giving thousands to psychiatrists over the simplest of things. During times of actual crisis (earthquake, job loss, assault), I've literally seen these people panic, then breakdown into a shaking, unintelligible state.

I mean, how sad is it when a twenty-year-old man has to call his psychiatrist and pop pills because there was a severe-storm warning?

Last edited:
Madeline, don't listen to that fool who's telling you to get a gun. I can tell that you are not the type of person who needs to be confronting criminals. Buy a dog, a BIG dog, I recommend Great Danes. They are not only wonderful companions but just their sheer size will discourage most would be criminals.

We had an older lady in the town next to mine , who I didn't know, but I know her son very well, killed by 3 teenager for ten dollars. What a waste. The kid's reaction? "What's the big deal man she was an old lady and had her life" One of them said that in open court. Unbelievable.

You want to know why this has happened? A complete and total breakdown of respect for ANYONE in authority. Teachers, cops, parents, fuck them all. That is the prevailing attitude, just read this board for proof.

Just wait and see how much a dog can protect you after some fucking criminal shoots it.

Just wait and see how much a dog can protect you after some fucking criminal shoots it.

Jesus H Christ, some of you either A) live in REALLY rough areas or B) Are fucking paranoid

Too bad they didn't come to my house. They would all three be dead or damned near to it. I have a shotgun and have no problem using it. In fact I wouldn't bat an eye.

Forum List

Back