Zone1 So where did my thread go?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Says it was moved but link does not work.

Now mods just delete threads they don’t like?

A427B7B6-48F5-41D5-9594-7D641A042727.jpeg

Forums have sub forums where mods move crap threads to. So your thread must have been crap (against the rules) and thus thrown into the crap pile forum, never to be seen again, unless you're a mod.
Yea, I guess posting Hunter messages and pics somehow “breaks the rules”, yet it was never communicated to me by any mod.

Says it was moved but link does not work.

Now mods just delete threads they don’t like?

View attachment 668953

I checked on the thread you are asking about. One of the mods hid it from view because there are images in it that violate the Forum Rules. Had you posted links to the images instead along with a warning that they are NSFW, it would have been better.

I checked on the thread you are asking about. One of the mods hid it from view because there are images in it that violate the Forum Rules. Had you posted links to the images instead along with a warning that they are NSFW, it would have been better.
Now do mine. 🤣

Mine was the Arnold Schwarzenegger thread where he urges people to wear a mask. It's been up for months. Nothing offensive, nothing NSFW. I do smell butthurt, though!

Now do mine. 🤣

Mine was the Arnold Schwarzenegger thread where he urges people to wear a mask. It's been up for months. Nothing offensive, nothing NSFW. I do smell butthurt, though!
Checked it. You necro'd a thread that the last reply to was in December - 7 months ago. Start a new thread with what you posted and you're good to go.

Checked it. You necro'd a thread that the last reply to was in December - 7 months ago. Start a new thread with what you posted and you're good to go.
Yes, I have a lot of threads that each are about different subjects. I've been told countless times to not start new threads when there are existing threads about a particular subject. I've been dinged for starting duplicate threads.

Please point me to the rule that states you cannot add to an existing thread that's a certain age. I'll wait.

Yes, I have a lot of threads that each are about different subjects. I've been told countless times to not start new threads when there are existing threads about a particular subject. I've been dinged for starting duplicate threads.

Please point me to the rule that states you cannot add to an existing thread that's a certain age. I'll wait.
Threads are typically merged when they are discussing the same subject. Usually, someone hears about or reads something "new" and starts a thread without checking to see if someone else got to it first.

As far as a time limit for posting a reply in a thread that has been dormant, there isn't an official rule about it. If you'd like, I'll put the thread back in view.

Threads are typically merged when they are discussing the same subject. Usually, someone hears about or reads something "new" and starts a thread without checking to see if someone else got to it first.

As far as a time limit for posting a reply in a thread that has been dormant, there isn't an official rule about it. If you'd like, I'll put the thread back in view.
Thank you. A lot of my threads are ongoing issues, like masking, January 6th, Rudy's antics, etc. I feel like keeping all my Rudy posts in one thread becomes a continuing history that anyone can read without having them all scattered across 20 threads, all created by me. It's also easier for those who don't want to see anything critical of Rudy to just ignore that thread.

How was it violating anything?

The photo that was showing Hunter having sex with a female, was censored as to not show explicit body parts. I’ve seen many other photos like that posted here before.

I don't know, the Hawk. I'm not a moderator, but I've made enough mistakes to know they don't remove stuff very often. I'd file it in the "win some, lose some" file and let it go at that.
Or try to modify the post to "comply" with the rules

Forum List

Back