meet our dear penny, mac. ------she, like Martin Luther was
educated in the catholic church------and like Luther----one day
she realized that Jesus--of the Galilee was a jew
I suspect she has no use for Jesus either

But thats just my guess

it's left to her to say------but she has stated in the past that she opted
for the protestant version over the catholic. My sense is that the
protestant version had no problem eating raw clams on the half-shell

BS, I never said I'd be a protestant and I wouldn't be one, they are the Evans and fundamentalists.

oh----my mistake-----maybe it was someone else-----a lapsed catholic like thing?
No loss to the holy mother church

Once a RC always a RC, isn't that the way it is with Jews?

not exactly----Martin Luther agree that " once a jew, always a jew"----but
neither he nor King Henry VIII agreed ---"once an RC---always an RC" ---
there seems to be a diversity of opinion

But thats just my guess

it's left to her to say------but she has stated in the past that she opted
for the protestant version over the catholic. My sense is that the
protestant version had no problem eating raw clams on the half-shell

BS, I never said I'd be a protestant and I wouldn't be one, they are the Evans and fundamentalists.

oh----my mistake-----maybe it was someone else-----a lapsed catholic like thing?
No loss to the holy mother church

Once a RC always a RC, isn't that the way it is with Jews?

not exactly----Martin Luther agree that " once a jew, always a jew"----but
neither he nor King Henry VIII agreed ---"once an RC---always an RC" ---
there seems to be a diversity of opinion

Down with King Henry the VIII, Us RC's have an indelible mark on our heart, and we have the "Moral code of conduct" so we can do no harm, unless of course you are a zealot.:) Martin Luther ended up not thinking highly of Jews and Martin Luther started a lite religion of RC, Lutheranism.

You are a jew, always a jew due to your culture as well as a religion, what are you, a member of a culture or a member of Judaism?

God didn't write the bible.
I think He did write the Bible through inspired humans

Well jews would write that, next time bow down to a jew and even kiss the ground they walk on.
You sound pretty bitter toward Jews

But thats just my guess

So, Jesus was Ashkenazi, spoke Yiddish, and rejected himself?

A black hebrew Israelite did it on Hannukah. Horror. Fuck those guys (Black Hebrew Israelites). I have really no clue why they do this and what motivates them. They attack another minority, who helped them always in civil rights issues. They are stupid tards. What do the few Blacks here think? I think the black community needs to distance themselfes from such people.

We seem to be entering a dark ugly thoughtless period of history.

And I think it's going to get uglier!

EM_DQDVXYAASJ4I.jpeg

What your rifles and side arms are for

A black hebrew Israelite did it on Hannukah. Horror. Fuck those guys (Black Hebrew Israelites). I have really no clue why they do this and what motivates them. They attack another minority, who helped them always in civil rights issues. They are stupid tards. What do the few Blacks here think? I think the black community needs to distance themselfes from such people.
They (Black Israelites) dont like white high school kids from Kentucky wearing MAGA hats either

but thats true of all lefties

I think He did write the Bible through inspired humans

Well jews would write that, next time bow down to a jew and even kiss the ground they walk on.
You sound pretty bitter toward Jews

But thats just my guess

So, Jesus was Ashkenazi, spoke Yiddish, and rejected himself?

Jesus AT THAT TIME lived in and was born in the Roman occupied
"KINGDOM OF JUDEA" -----thus he was a JEW in English parlance.
For those of us who actually READ the NT (even in English translation)
he was literate in both Hebrew and Aramaic according to that book.
<<< this was the prevalent situation for literate jews at that time. The Aramaic
of the jews at that time was actually HEBRAIZED Aramaic-----written in Hebrew
characters and including LOTS of Hebrew words. Thus it was not
precisely the same as the Aramaic of other Aramaic speaking people. Yiddish
was the commonly spoken language for European jews mostly in the era
centuries after the Romans murdered Jesus It is a form of German
that includes lots of Hebrew and is written in Hebrew characters.. (also a bit of other words ----even polish slang thrown in) Jesus left
no writings. No one knows how he felt about himself. We do know that he
never tasted polish pork Kielbasa. According to legend he did eat Matzoh on
Passover. Jews in the USA commonly speak English but often toss in
a few Yiddish words and even more Hebrew words. Lots of people living
in Greenpoint, Brooklyn----barely speak English at all-------they commonly
speak Polish

You can't say guns aren't the answer if you are unwilling to lock up the bad guys and put them in prison whilst pursuing bail reform. It merely demonstrates that the state is unwilling and unable to protect the citizens. People should not have to be willing victims.

How have more guns reduced deaths from gun violence?

I don't see this as a simple guns vs no guns issue. But at some point there has to be a need for reasonable gun control - which is shot down every time there a mass shooting, by pro-gun advocates. Where is the rationale middle here?

What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

Gun related fatalities were at their highest in the 70's.

IN 2017 - while not as high as the 70's, they've reached their highest (per capita) number in decades.

What's different?
What's different ? The do-gooder liberals, and their PC hands off bullcrap is what's different. Their jumping to protect the criminals as if they aren't criminals by their own accord, but rather that it must be everyone elses fault that they have become what they've become in their lives. Look it's time for the bullcrap to end, and not one more good citizen to lose any of their rights, wealth or 2nd amendment rights over something the left has caused over time.
People who call others "do-gooders" are the do-badders. My 66 years of experience on this planet have taught me that and I have yet to see an exception to that rule. No one is forced to be PC. If you want to teach your children to call people ni**ers , gooks, kikes, etc. no one will arrest you. Feel free to grow a pair and do it yourself instead of whining about it.
Do-gooders are those whom cast aside common sense, and think that they know better than anyone else, and think that they can reform everyone no matter what those who do bad do, want to do or are going to do in life. It has been a failed strategy. Many do-gooders that have put away common sense in their lives, usually end up regretting their bullcrap strategy when it blows up in their faces time and time again.

What about families who have family members that have been attempted to be helped over and over and over again, but only to have that family member see it as idiocy on their part in the end ?

for the record----NOT ALL BLACK JEWS are members of the
perverted "BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES" -----I is a white chic----
una blancita jewita (? spelling) "black Hebrew Israelites" is a weird
fringe group

Murder is inexcusable, not matter what the excuse. These people were attending Sunday services and trying to do good things with their lives. Murdering people in church is a craven thing to do. Political activism is not the same thing as worship. Those who perpetrated the murdering spree should not be let go because they're sorry their party lost (or won), or that they're full of hatred and payback against people who have been dead over a hundred years who acted unseemly toward other people who lived and died over a hundred years ago. In the meantime, there have been 40 acres and a mule programs, free housing, free food stamps, free shows, free education and freedom itself.

It's time to grow up and be part of society, not remove society because people are different from the path you freely chose.

So you chose to be a gangsta? Fine. Go to gangsta prison if you freely decided to drop out of school and commit crimes of the gangstas. If you don't like the country, fine. Leave it and go someplace else you'd like to live, and request repatriation papers there. But if you even mention organizing murder, you're going down fast there.

We do enough killings in the ME and Africa (I believe this is considered a Christian nation, so I imagine most of the military are Christian. Churches should check for weapons, that is the way it should be and also schools or anywhere people gather. Since freaks love the 2nd amendment so much, every $10 dollar that goes for guns should be made to fund metal detectors and even X-rays. A percentage of the NRA should also go for protection.

I want to be safe and I don't want a crazy 2nd amendment freak by me.
Move to S omalia!

You move.
I am not afraid of the second amendment moron.

I am afraid of gun freaks, see the difference. People like Gallagher.
F2F79F7F-92C7-4F95-99FF-862F754155FD.jpeg

Forum List

Back