10 people shot, one dead in shooting at Saturday night concert in southern Dallas, police say... Three of the victims are juveniles

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
big boogie 1.jpg

Big Boogie was there...police have no idea who...

Last edited:
Who cares

It is a small price to pay for our Second Amendment Freedoma

In the "related articles" section of the link we have three other dead and more injured from other shootings in the Dallas area ...

Lame I say ... real predators pick one target and hunt that down ... so stop just firing into the crowd, you'll be missing a lot ... stop and aim, then stop and aim again ... marksmanship folks, marksmanship ... these are children, super easy to hit, and this joker can only wound ... [shakes head] ...

Guns are only as dangerous as the idiot pulling the trigger ... think "bump stock" ... ha ah ah ah ah ..

10 people were shot, including three juveniles, during a trail ride and outdoor concert event in Dallas

can anyone get the name of the band that was performing? an indie hipster, i'm curious

Who knew Chicago was on tour...

Boring (unless you are/care about a victim).

America could end 95% of these mass shooting overnight if we really wanted to.

1) make a national law that allows every, legal gun owner to carry concealed immediately.
NO one is going to start a mass shooting - assuming they are looking for a big, body count - if they have no idea who is carrying and who is not.

2) make a national law that it is illegal to release the name of the mass shooter...forever.
We know for a fact that most of these whackos do it for fame.
If we take that away from them...it should lessen - at least somewhat - the number of these shootings.

3) no one - who does not already have a license to own a gun - should be allowed to own a gun UNLESS they are or were in the military/reserves.
The 2'nd Amendment is NOTHING to do with knuckleheads with small dicks owning Desert Eagle L6's just to feel like a man. Or protect citizens from burglars.
It was designed SOLEY for the 'militia' (the reserves).
This is 100% correct and those of you who actually are properly educated (all 2% of you) would/could understand this:

I will not waste a second of my time arguing with brain-dead gun bunnies who love their guns more than their children. Everything I want to say on point 3 is in the link.

Boring (unless you are/care about a victim).

America could end 95% of these mass shooting overnight if we really wanted to.

1) make a national law that allows every, legal gun owner to carry concealed immediately.
NO one is going to start a mass shooting - assuming they are looking for a big, body count - if they have no idea who is carrying and who is not.

2) make a national law that it is illegal to release the name of the mass shooter...forever.
We know for a fact that most of these whackos do it for fame.
If we take that away from them...it should lessen - at least somewhat - the number of these shootings.

3) no one - who does not already have a license to own a gun - should be allowed to own a gun UNLESS they are or were in the military/reserves.
The 2'nd Amendment is NOTHING to do with knuckleheads with small dicks owning Desert Eagle L6's just to feel like a man. Or protect citizens from burglars.
It was designed SOLEY for the 'militia' (the reserves).
This is 100% correct and those of you who actually are properly educated (all 2% of you) would/could understand this:

I will not waste a second of my time arguing with brain-dead gun bunnies who love their guns more than their children. Everything I want to say on point 3 is in the link.
Lol

Forum List

Back