Multiple Ohio Democrat political candidates busted for filing paperwork under fake names

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
In yet another example of leftists thinking laws and rules don't apply to them, multiple candidates for state office filed paperwork under fake names.

Thankfully, the state disqualified the fraudsters, but I'm sure they'll try again.

Of course, with "president" Robin Ware/Robert L. Peters/Pedo Pete running the DemoKKKrat party, I guess fake names are all the rage now.

Barry Soetoro had several aliases too. His husband too.

We're you're sneaky as fuck you need more than 1 name, I suppose.

biden robt l peters.jpg

In yet another example of leftists thinking laws and rules don't apply to them, multiple candidates for state office filed paperwork under fake names.

Thankfully, the state disqualified the fraudsters, but I'm sure they'll try again.

Of course, with "president" Robin Ware/Robert L. Peters/Pedo Pete running the DemoKKKrat party, I guess fake names are all the rage now.

How does John Barron feel about that? Or John MIller? Or even David Dennison?

So you agree with me. It's very dodgy, right?
The persons listed in the OP link at least had a better reason than lying for their own personal benefit.

Though I do admit they should have known that legal paperwork must be filed in your legal name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back