Muller's Investigation Team stacked with Big Hillary and Democrat $$$ Supporters

I know. It just aggravates the hell outta me what they're getting away with.
Believe me, Americans see it, and if dems think they're going to sweep into power come 2018 they're sadly mistaken, because the vast majority of Americans think the worst republican is still better than the best democrat.

I doubt that. The evangelicals are splintering, and they are getting less and less. People want progress, not go backwards in time. Your children will be angry with you if you refuse to admit to global warming and do nothing to stop pollution.

Sane people realize that most politicians can't fix pot holes let alone the economy and hell's bells you are truly a nutcase if you believe a politician can prevent climate change.

:lmao:

By the way the earth has had 5 ice ages. Guess what happened in between?

Believe me, Americans see it, and if dems think they're going to sweep into power come 2018 they're sadly mistaken, because the vast majority of Americans think the worst republican is still better than the best democrat.

I doubt that. The evangelicals are splintering, and they are getting less and less. People want progress, not go backwards in time. Your children will be angry with you if you refuse to admit to global warming and do nothing to stop pollution.

Sane people realize that most politicians can't fix pot holes let alone the economy and hell's bells you are truly a nutcase if you believe a politician can prevent climate change.

We are not having an ice age, we are having a meltdown.

That's what happens after an ice age.

I want to know why we had 5 ice ages and what happened in between them to cause meltdowns.

If you wanted to dispose of Trump, you could hardly have assembled a more biased team.
This appears to be a clear case of the Establishment working against Trump and any true Republicans.

Mueller probe: Meet the lawyers who gave $$ to Hillary, now investigating team Trump

Mueller probe: Meet the lawyers who gave $$ to Hillary, now investigating team Trump
Ya, we all know this already. It's as lop sided biased partisan corrupt and as lop sided biased partisan corrupt can be.

And another thing, when emails and records were requested of the democrats, they refused, used bleach bit to erase and hammers to destroy hard drives. But according to the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, there was nothing to see there, just move along, it's a nothing burger. But when it comes to Don Jr. and Jared, they willing and immediately turn over whatever is requested.

The democrats are about as partisan, corrupt filthy as partisan corrupt filthy goes. They are the true political criminals, and America sees it. It's no wonder they've lost so many seats of power since 2010, and why they will continue to lose elections... and will continue as long as they keep it up.

Absolutely. And that is the power of the media.

I want to know why we had 5 ice ages and what happened in between them to cause meltdowns.
Google it. I think you'll find a lot of the reason was because of asteroid strikes and volcano activity.

If you wanted to dispose of Trump, you could hardly have assembled a more biased team.
This appears to be a clear case of the Establishment working against Trump and any true Republicans.

If by ANY chance the Left managed to do the elitists, Establisment bidding for them and succeed, the American people (minus the true traitors and communist and Progressives of course) should stop at nothing to do whatever it takes to stop this obvious attempt at a coup.

Fortunately, the Left can probably count on the meek, quiet, shy and shamed right to keep it's mouth shut while they ram the Constitution up their asses and laugh.
Wow, you Republicans must be dumber than shit to be in chare of Congress & the White House & have this happen.

Who appointed this guy? Trump's DOJ?

Ya, we all know this already. It's as lop sided biased partisan corrupt and as lop sided biased partisan corrupt can be.

And another thing, when emails and records were requested of the democrats, they refused, used bleach bit to erase and hammers to destroy hard drives. But according to the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, there was nothing to see there, just move along, it's a nothing burger. But when it comes to Don Jr. and Jared, they willing and immediately turn over whatever is requested.

The democrats are about as partisan, corrupt filthy as partisan corrupt filthy goes. They are the true political criminals, and America sees it. It's no wonder they've lost so many seats of power since 2010, and why they will continue to lose elections... and will continue as long as they keep it up.

Absolutely. And that is the power of the media.
The DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has become a laughing stock to much of America.

The optics look bad, like most of 'em are going to dig for dirt on Trump and ignore anything on Hillary or the Dems. Maybe so, maybe not, but in a place like Washington couldn't Mueller assemble a team with more balance to it? If the report comes out against Trump it's going to smack of partisan politics or personal vendetta, which we don't need.

Here you go!

Swinging Between Ice Ages - Astrobiology Magazine

The optics look bad, like most of 'em are going to dig for dirt on Trump and ignore anything on Hillary or the Dems. Maybe so, maybe not, but in a place like Washington couldn't Mueller assemble a team with more balance to it? If the report comes out against Trump it's going to smack of partisan politics or personal vendetta, which we don't need.

Exactly. It won't have any credibility at all. Cripes one of the lawyers represented the Clinton Foundation.

If by ANY chance the Left managed to do the elitists, Establisment bidding for them and succeed, the American people (minus the true traitors and communist and Progressives of course) should stop at nothing to do whatever it takes to stop this obvious attempt at a coup.

Fortunately, the Left can probably count on the meek, quiet, shy and shamed right to keep it's mouth shut while they ram the Constitution up their asses and laugh.
So less than half of the lawyers hired by Mueller have donated towards Hillary or Democrats, and more than half of them have not, and somehow this seems like it is unfair? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of the 15 attorneys currently on staff for Mueller... seven have donated to Democratic candidates and campaigns, including Trump's 2016 rival Hillary Clinton. The rest have not made political donations, according to federal records; and none of the attorneys on Mueller’s roster donated money to Trump.

all of those donations of all of those lawyers to all Democrats including Hillary... do not even come close to comparing what Trump, let alone 'and family', have donated to Hillary and Democrats.

Oh the irony!

And why in the world would who one donates to as their constitutional right of free speech and to participate in their own country's elections disqualify any lawyer or prosecutor from any case they handle....? Trump's donations to the Democrats and Hillary Clinton did not disqualify him from running and becoming the Republican party candidate for goodness sake....

not everyone is vindictive and has mobster level thinking like you, Mr.President...not everyone is corrupt like you Mr.President...some people actually have honor Mr. President and do their jobs, according to the law and follow the constitution Mr.President....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back