Muhammad (pbuh) is not "highly intelligent", rather a divine man of God

I say that one who scores 115 points by himself in a game is not like the guy who scores the regular 30 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds. I am not saying the second is not good. No he is good and very good. But the 1st one is unique, and far far more extraordinary.

And there it is.. IT IS about tribes and fans.. And this is fun... :2up: I think the Abraham connection (personally) is more important than arguing about a dream team of prophets and spiritual leaders..

So you were saying Muhammad's feat is similar to Jesus's feat (peace be upon them), to which I objected. Then you said Jesus has the greatness of being a continuation of the prophets before him (in comparison of Muhammad's greatness), to which I objected. Finally you said you personally prefer the Abrahamic connection.

I understand that it is your personal disposition. When it comes to religion things are established by the religion's parameters. In other words I don't have preferences and inclinations. I go by what is logical, and what is holy and heavenly. Things are not meant to stay still, but to evolve to a situation of ultimate stillness. In all cases those prophets I mentioned all worship the One Unique God. I don't know if Christians call Him "the God of Abraham", but that One Unique God sent 124 000 prophets, Abraham is one of them, Jesus is one of them, Moses is one of them, David is one of them, and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the very last of them all. He is known as the Seal of the Prophets, and he is also the leader and the king of all the prophets. He is the king of mankind and of all nations. This is what you find in the teachings of Islam. There are no conferences on "killing the unbelievers", or "lying to deceive the unbelievers" or stuff like that.

People agree that he changed the world forever, by himself, in so many great magnificent ways, peace be upon him. But then they say he was "highly intelligent". I am sorry, but no. For someone to change the course of history like that, he must be helped and aided by God Almighty Who created the universes and the worlds. People must acknowledge he is a divine man of God, a holy prophet of God, the last of all prophets. Anything else is pure shameless nonsense.

"Glorified (and Exalted) [be He above all that (evil) they associate with Hirn] Who took His servant (Muhammad) for a journey by night from AI-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to AI-Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer." (The Qur'an, 17:1).
All religions are a creation of man – imbued with man’s faults, failures, fears, ignorance, and subjective beliefs.

There is no ‘true’ religion, all religions are equally false.

How many miles fall inside your right eye, or left eye, when you look up and see the sky. See how the whole of the sun is captured by your eye ? This huge sun, your eye captures all of it, the whole of it. The tiny human eye does that. Then left of the sun how much more your eye captures ? And how about right of the sun, how much more your eye capture ? And above ? And under ? So how does this all come together and it becomes all nice and neat just like that ?

Here's the answer: God exists, that's pure common sense and logic. Then the teachings about Him account for what is known as religion.

How many miles fall inside your right eye, or left eye, when you look up and see the sky. See how the whole of the sun is captured by your eye ? This huge sun, your eye captures all of it, the whole of it. The tiny human eye does that.

It's called perspective ... get some.

People agree that he changed the world forever, by himself, in so many great magnificent ways, peace be upon him. But then they say he was "highly intelligent". I am sorry, but no. For someone to change the course of history like that, he must be helped and aided by God Almighty Who created the universes and the worlds. People must acknowledge he is a divine man of God, a holy prophet of God, the last of all prophets. Anything else is pure shameless nonsense.

"Glorified (and Exalted) [be He above all that (evil) they associate with Hirn] Who took His servant (Muhammad) for a journey by night from AI-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to AI-Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer." (The Qur'an, 17:1).

Not much different in the way that many Jews accept Jesus as a prophet, but reserve all praise to the One God..

It's good that you focus on the COMMON heritage and ancestry of ALL THREE of these religions.. Which is the Abraham root and the fact that we all honor the same Divinity..
In my opinion, we should not honor ancient myths. We should focus on contemporary issues with unifying principles such as the Golden Rule.

Not much different in the way that many Jews accept Jesus as a prophet, but reserve all praise to the One God..

It's good that you focus on the COMMON heritage and ancestry of ALL THREE of these religions.. Which is the Abraham root and the fact that we all honor the same Divinity..
In my opinion, we should not honor ancient myths. We should focus on contemporary issues with unifying principles such as the Golden Rule.

Don't know if you realize it but those "ancient myths" are the basis for western morals and conduct. You might try reading some of it. Wouldn't kill you.. It's also a yardstick to show HOW MUCH culture and civility have progressed since ancient times..

What religious faith does best is to impose DISCIPLINE to life.. Learning that the world is not "me-centered" and that MEN/WOMEN are fallible.. That sense of HUMILITY about the wisdom and honesty of man along with the DISCIPLINE of traditions and getting dressed to go to services regularly is not a bad thing...

Don't know if you realize it but those "ancient myths" are the basis for western morals and conduct. You might try reading some of it. Wouldn't kill you.. It's also a yardstick to show HOW MUCH culture and civility have progressed since ancient times..

What religious faith does best is to impose DISCIPLINE to life.. Learning that the world is not "me-centered" and that MEN/WOMEN are fallible.. That sense of HUMILITY about the wisdom and honesty of man along with the DISCIPLINE of traditions and getting dressed to go to services regularly is not a bad thing...
The Golden Rule does not reflect a “me-centered” attitude. It should inspire compassion for others, including those who are different culturally.
One cetainly does not need tradition to have APPROPRIATE DISCIPLINE! The barbaric traditions of some cultures are oppressive, such as the unequal discipline imposed on women in ALL Abrahamic religions.
Getting dressed for sevices is completely a traditional relic and does not reflect the liberty expressed in the founding of USA’s secular laws.

I'm not going to be blatantly disrespectful to your beliefs but nor do I have to acknowledge them either. Nor is what I believe "pure shameless nonsense"

All religions are a creation of man – imbued with man’s faults, failures, fears, ignorance, and subjective beliefs.

"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him off the bridge.
"

-- Emo Philips
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Loved Emo Phillips. He was spot on! You have given me such a giggle.

"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him off the bridge.
"

-- Emo Philips
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Loved Emo Phillips. He was spot on! You have given me such a giggle.

It's been a long time since I've given any girl the giggles.

"

-- Emo Philips

It's been a long time since I've given any girl the giggles.

lol.

Well, for a fellow who made a living off of murdering people, stealing what was theirs, raping women and diddling children, he was at least smart enough to know who to turn to for help when he wanted to cobble together a supremacist warrior ideology that fooled people into thinking it was a religion.

What are you talking about ? His staunchest enemies were from his own family. All those he fought were Arabs, even the Jews who hated him were Arabs.

your response is meaningless. What does what he or you consider to be his "family" have to do with the issue of his
career as thief and murderer and rapist? Would you, please,
DEFINE what you are calling "arab"

How many miles fall inside your right eye, or left eye, when you look up and see the sky. See how the whole of the sun is captured by your eye ? This huge sun, your eye captures all of it, the whole of it. The tiny human eye does that.

First, this was not adressed to you.
Second, don't insult me.
Third, you are crazy, obviously.
Fourth, I don't, unlike you, have time for small debates or details attention.

What did Muhammad really bring to the world? Please consider the following: What Did Muhammad Really Bring?

I'm not going to be blatantly disrespectful to your beliefs but nor do I have to acknowledge them either. Nor is what I believe "pure shameless nonsense"

That's your opinion. No one else's.

Second, don't insult me.

Fifth ... that's the thanks I get for trying to introduce you to the scientific advances since the 15th Century.

Second, don't insult me.

Fifth ... that's the thanks I get for trying to introduce you to the scientific advances since the 15th Century.

You are not funny (just so you know).

Piss be upon him. He was a thief, warlord, pedophile and slave merchant who started a wicked cult only lucifer would be proud of.

Forum List

Back