Is Isaiah 42 a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad ?

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As said:

'By Allah, he is described in the Torah partly as he is described in the Qur'an:
"O Prophet, We have sent you as a witness, a bearer of good news and a warner and a protection to the unlettered. You are My slave and Messenger. I have called you the trusty one who is neither coarse nor harsh nor loud in the markets. Allah Almighty will not take him until He has made the crooked community straight by him so that they say, "There is no god but Allah," and by it they will open blind eyes, deaf ears and covered hearts.'" Source

A very similar passage is found in the bible:

The Servant of the LORD
1 “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.1
2 He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets.2
3 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his teaching the islands will put their hope.”
5 This is what God the LORD says— the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,3
7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.4
8 “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.5
9 See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”
10 Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.
11 Let the wilderness and its towns raise their voices; let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.6 Let the people of Sela sing for joy; let them shout from the mountaintops.7​
Here are some observations on the texts above:

1- The Justice brought to the nations, the complete System of GOD Almighty's Laws on earth, the Truthfulness of Prophet Muhammad all point to these ayat:

"Allah commands justice, the doing Of good, and liberality to kith And kin, and He forbids All shameful deeds, and injustice And rebellion: He instructs you, That ye may receive admonition. (The Noble Quran, 16:90)"
"O ye who believe! Stand out firmly For justice, as witnesses To Allah, even as against Yourselves, or your parents, Or your kin, and whether It be (against) rich or poor: For Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (Of your hearts), lest ye Swerve, and if ye Distort (justice) or decline To do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted With all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:135)"​

2- Compare with the hadeeth above.

3- The Gentiles are the non-Jews. These verses clearly suggest that the coming Prophet will be among the Gentiles. The Classic Arabic term 'Ummi'=unlettered in the hadith above, refers to a gentile or someone who is not familiar with the Law of Prophet Moses.
image006.gif

(EDWARD LANES LEXICON)

4- Compare with the hadeeth.

5- The Arabs before Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him were pagans. They used to worship idols. They had 360 idols in the Holy City of Mecca.

6- GOD will send the people of Kedar (i.e., the Arabs) a Prophet and they should "rejoice" and "raise their voices" in happiness. Kedar is the son of Ishmael peace be upon him: "These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, listed in the order of their birth: Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 25:13)"
The "settlements where Kedar lives" is referring to the Arabs.

7- The place being spoken of is actually the city of Madinah because ‘Sela’ is the name of a famous mountain in Madinah. Madinah was the city of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):

'By Allah, he is described in the Torah partly as he is described in the Qur'an:
"O Prophet, We have sent you as a witness, a bearer of good news and a warner and a protection to the unlettered. You are My slave and Messenger. I have called you the trusty one who is neither coarse nor harsh nor loud in the markets. Allah Almighty will not take him until He has made the crooked community straight by him so that they say, "There is no god but Allah," and by it they will open blind eyes, deaf ears and covered hearts.'" Source

The Servant of the LORD
1 “Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.1
3 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;
4 he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his teaching the islands will put their hope.”
5 This is what God the LORD says— the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,3
7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.4
8 “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols.5
9 See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you.”
10 Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.
11 Let the wilderness and its towns raise their voices; let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice.6 Let the people of Sela sing for joy; let them shout from the mountaintops.7​

1- The Justice brought to the nations, the complete System of GOD Almighty's Laws on earth, the Truthfulness of Prophet Muhammad all point to these ayat:

"Allah commands justice, the doing Of good, and liberality to kith And kin, and He forbids All shameful deeds, and injustice And rebellion: He instructs you, That ye may receive admonition. (The Noble Quran, 16:90)"
"O ye who believe! Stand out firmly For justice, as witnesses To Allah, even as against Yourselves, or your parents, Or your kin, and whether It be (against) rich or poor: For Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (Of your hearts), lest ye Swerve, and if ye Distort (justice) or decline To do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted With all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:135)"​

3- The Gentiles are the non-Jews. These verses clearly suggest that the coming Prophet will be among the Gentiles. The Classic Arabic term 'Ummi'=unlettered in the hadith above, refers to a gentile or someone who is not familiar with the Law of Prophet Moses.
image006.gif

(EDWARD LANES LEXICON)

5- The Arabs before Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him were pagans. They used to worship idols. They had 360 idols in the Holy City of Mecca.

6- GOD will send the people of Kedar (i.e., the Arabs) a Prophet and they should "rejoice" and "raise their voices" in happiness. Kedar is the son of Ishmael peace be upon him: "These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, listed in the order of their birth: Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 25:13)"

7- The place being spoken of is actually the city of Madinah because ‘Sela’ is the name of a famous mountain in Madinah. Madinah was the city of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh):

No, because prophecies aren’t real

The Servant of the LORD

image006.gif

(EDWARD LANES LEXICON)

Except they are.....

The verses are neither Muhammad nor Jesus, it's about the Moshiach who removes the veil from the people's eyes and brings justice (the Judge/mediator), which is the same persona in the Scrolls and Bible the one who battles darkness (lies and ignorance) and brings light (knowledge and truth) to the Gentiles who fell with the false prophet (Jesus=Lucifer).
Who is the overturner of the FALLEN imposter Messiah AND JUDGE?

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense 'JUSTICE' with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

The last name of the Shiloh is also secreted in the Torah, Mikra, and the name of the
HOLY CITY, even Nostradamus mentioned the prophet's last name in his quatrains on the overturning.

The Servant of the LORD

image006.gif

(EDWARD LANES LEXICON)

Except they are.....
In fiction and childrens stories :itsok:

no---old-kat. not by a long shot-------the "interpretation" you provide is
based on a GROSS MISTRANSLATION OF ISAIAH-----but it is good
for comic relief

The Servant of the LORD

image006.gif

(EDWARD LANES LEXICON)

Except they are.....
So you think recording history that repeats itself is childs fiction even though that history repeated because you never learned the lesson nor took it serious to prevent happening again?
EVEN NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S description was repeated by Saddam to the exact description of Saddam's fall and ISAIAH even had the exact date of his capture in the chapter verse even down to the exact description of that day.
Conclusion: people like you are why people like Saddam are allowed to exist unchecked, while people like me see them way in advance by resemblances to past dictators and warn to watch them (as I was first to predict the Gulf wars and his destruction). IT'S NOT SUPERNATURAL, itcs all common sense, we learn from history, we are supposed to learn not to repeat unattractive history. WHY IS THAT TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Source of Saddam's emulation capture date:
Isaiah 14:12 is about the Ancient Babylonian king
NEBUCHADNEZZAR.
Saddam said so himself that he was emulating the Babylonian king trying to bring Babylon to it's ancient glory.
So that is the future emulation prophecy fulfilled because Isaiah14 is also describing Saddam's fall, his dishevelled unrecognizable appearance and his being found in a pit.Making the grounds shake in the Bombing raids. In fact I was the only one to notice and point out that the day he was found coincided exactly with the verse. Remember in that part of the world days come before months so 14/12 is the 14th of Dec the day he was captured "in his pit all dishevelled".

I will draw my people home (1.) Israel will become a nation (2.) Israel will become a nation in one day (3.)

Irish-----you have no experience with the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT stand up
comedy routine------ISRAEL can easily be considered a typo------and a permutation
of ISHMAEL

The Servant of the LORD

image006.gif

(EDWARD LANES LEXICON)

Except they are.....
So you think recording history that repeats itself is childs fiction even though that history repeated because you never learned the lesson nor took it serious to prevent happening again?
EVEN NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S description was repeated by Saddam to the exact description of Saddam's fall and ISAIAH even had the exact date of his capture in the chapter verse even down to the exact description of that day.
Conclusion: people like you are why people like Saddam are allowed to exist unchecked, while people like me see them way in advance by resemblances to past dictators and warn to watch them (as I was first to predict the Gulf wars and his destruction). IT'S NOT SUPERNATURAL, itcs all common sense, we learn from history, we are supposed to learn not to repeat unattractive history. WHY IS THAT TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Source of Saddam's emulation capture date:
Isaiah 14:12 is about the Ancient Babylonian king
NEBUCHADNEZZAR.
Saddam said so himself that he was emulating the Babylonian king trying to bring Babylon to it's ancient glory.
So that is the future emulation prophecy fulfilled because Isaiah14 is also describing Saddam's fall, his dishevelled unrecognizable appearance and his being found in a pit.Making the grounds shake in the Bombing raids. In fact I was the only one to notice and point out that the day he was found coincided exactly with the verse. Remember in that part of the world days come before months so 14/12 is the 14th of Dec the day he was captured "in his pit all dishevelled".
Holy shit. Literally :laugh:

Irish-----you have no experience with the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT stand up
comedy routine------ISRAEL can easily be considered a typo------and a permutation
of ISHMAEL

The scriptures are about ISRAEL, ALL TRIBES, and not his Bastard child Ishmael

The verses are neither Muhammad nor Jesus, it's about the Moshiach who removes the veil from the people's eyes and brings justice (the Judge/mediator), which is the same persona in the Scrolls and Bible the one who battles darkness (lies and ignorance) and brings light (knowledge and truth) to the Gentiles who fell with the false prophet (Jesus=Lucifer).
Who is the overturner of the FALLEN imposter Messiah AND JUDGE?

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense 'JUSTICE' with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

The last name of the Shiloh is also secreted in the Torah, Mikra, and the name of the
HOLY CITY, even Nostradamus mentioned the prophet's last name in his quatrains on the overturning.
Would Moshiach be sent to Kedar or the Children of Israel ?

Isaiah 42:6-7
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

The apostle Paul was the first to be a light unto the Gentiles and he never mentioned Mohammed but often spoke of Jesus Christ. It was Jesus who opened the eyes of the blind:

John 9:5-11
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

8 The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

9 Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

10 Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?

11 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.

John 10:19-21
19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?

21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

It was Christ who opened the prison doors and let out the prisoners:

1 Peter 3:18-22
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

1 Peter 4:5-6
5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Forum List

Back