Muhammad (pbuh) is not "highly intelligent", rather a divine man of God

Ahmad

Mar 23, 2019
People agree that he changed the world forever, by himself, in so many great magnificent ways, peace be upon him. But then they say he was "highly intelligent". I am sorry, but no. For someone to change the course of history like that, he must be helped and aided by God Almighty Who created the universes and the worlds. People must acknowledge he is a divine man of God, a holy prophet of God, the last of all prophets. Anything else is pure shameless nonsense.

"Glorified (and Exalted) [be He above all that (evil) they associate with Hirn] Who took His servant (Muhammad) for a journey by night from AI-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to AI-Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer." (The Qur'an, 17:1).

People agree that he changed the world forever, by himself, in so many great magnificent ways, peace be upon him. But then they say he was "highly intelligent". I am sorry, but no. For someone to change the course of history like that, he must be helped and aided by God Almighty Who created the universes and the worlds. People must acknowledge he is a divine man of God, a holy prophet of God, the last of all prophets. Anything else is pure shameless nonsense.

"Glorified (and Exalted) [be He above all that (evil) they associate with Hirn] Who took His servant (Muhammad) for a journey by night from AI-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to AI-Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer." (The Qur'an, 17:1).

Not much different in the way that many Jews accept Jesus as a prophet, but reserve all praise to the One God..

It's good that you focus on the COMMON heritage and ancestry of ALL THREE of these religions.. Which is the Abraham root and the fact that we all honor the same Divinity..

Well, for a fellow who made a living off of murdering people, stealing what was theirs, raping women and diddling children, he was at least smart enough to know who to turn to for help when he wanted to cobble together a supremacist warrior ideology that fooled people into thinking it was a religion.

Not much different in the way that many Jews accept Jesus as a prophet, but reserve all praise to the One God..

It's good that you focus on the COMMON heritage and ancestry of ALL THREE of these religions.. Which is the Abraham root and the fact that we all honor the same Divinity..

Very different. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) who is known for prowesses and marvelous feat. Jesus (peace be upon him) is known as, and rightfully, a continuation of Elijah, Noah, Jonah, Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, etc..

The fact that we honor the same deity is obvious and a basic premise. I am not insisting much on that.

Well, for a fellow who made a living off of murdering people, stealing what was theirs, raping women and diddling children, he was at least smart enough to know who to turn to for help when he wanted to cobble together a supremacist warrior ideology that fooled people into thinking it was a religion.

What are you talking about ? His staunchest enemies were from his own family. All those he fought were Arabs, even the Jews who hated him were Arabs.

Divine?
Stoning women for getting raped is divine?
Fucking prepubescent children is divine?
Telling people dishonesty is ok, is divine?
What a god!

Would you say that clearer for me, please ?

k2-_6407b063-8a41-4b3b-9e5f-4bd76885a660.v1.jpg

ew-little-girl-face-.jpg.876b2f7f00763b963198aa71e9b8aaf3.jpg

Muslims don't eat pork, because of the image associated with this animal (I think). This is what I think. What I know, form Islam's teaching, is that who you are with (who your friend is) you become that. What you eat determines how you act: so as to choose carefully who your friends are, and what you eat.

Very different. It is Muhammad (peace be upon him) who is known for prowesses and marvelous feat. Jesus (peace be upon him) is known as, and rightfully, a continuation of Elijah, Noah, Jonah, Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, Moses, etc..

The fact that we honor the same deity is obvious and a basic premise. I am not insisting much on that.

So you're admitting we both like football.. We just support different teams.. I could get ugly and point out "that a CONTINUATION of spiritual leaders is not a BAD thing.. Especially since Jesus didn't rip up the Old Testament "prowess and feats" to continue his role as a prophet..

You keep rooting for your guy.. I have no problem with that as long as it does not become theocratized or mixed with local cultural affectations that turn it uglier than it should be...

Divine?
Stoning women for getting raped is divine?
Fucking prepubescent children is divine?
Telling people dishonesty is ok, is divine?
What a god!

Stoning, ideally, (I don't mean today, I mean ideally, of old, in the holy texts and any holy text needs a detailed explanation and interpretation from people scholarly in all respects) is for those who committed adultery. A man or woman who cheated on his or her spouse, or unwed people engaging in sexual intercourse. If you want to debate whether it's good or not, that's not a debate I'll have; but I'll remind you for selling a bit cocaine, you can be jailed for life. Is that good or not, again, is not a debate I'll have.

Child sex abuse can get you have the death penalty easily in Muslim countries.

Muhammad (once) said (of all the hundreds of thousands of things we have from what he said, he "once" said) war is deceit (or something like that). He was just stating both a fact and a historical fact. Go to military schools and they will teach you precisely this type of things. Hitler had Stalin sign a treaty in which it was said they would never fight each other. Then suddenly on June 22 1941, Hitler sent 10 million men to invade Russia. This is what is meant by "war is deceit". Even in sports, say basketball, you fake a shot, the guy jumps, then the way is clear then you can shoot and score. WAR IS DECEIT. Kennedy sent his troops forward in the Cuba crisis without backing down until the situation was about to explode in a third world war (because of Russia's role in Cuba). We don't know if he would have gone all the way to war, but it did work, the Russians backed down, then he backed down. WAR IS DECEIT. STOP THE IMMATURE DISHONESTY.

All religions are a creation of man – imbued with man’s faults, failures, fears, ignorance, and subjective beliefs.

There is no ‘true’ religion, all religions are equally false.

All religions are a creation of man – imbued with man’s faults, failures, fears, ignorance, and subjective beliefs.

There is no ‘true’ religion, all religions are equally false.

"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him off the bridge.
"

-- Emo Philips

So you're admitting we both like football.. We just support different teams.. I could get ugly and point out "that a CONTINUATION of spiritual leaders is not a BAD thing.. Especially since Jesus didn't rip up the Old Testament "prowess and feats" to continue his role as a prophet..

You keep rooting for your guy.. I have no problem with that as long as it does not become theocratized or mixed with local cultural affectations that turn it uglier than it should be...

What are you talking about ? If we both like basketball (don't know much about AMerican football), I say that one who scores 115 points by himself in a game is not like the guy who scores the regular 30 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds. I am not saying the second is not good. No he is good and very good. But the 1st one is unique, and far far more extraordinary.

Who said a continuation is bad ? Certainly not me, and not Islam:

"Say (0 Muslims), "We believe in that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq
(Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to AI-Asbat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Isa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)." (The Qur'an, 2:136)

But the Bible, as commonly known, we and no one can accept just like that that it is the very words that were given to Jesus 2000 years ago. Why ? Religion is power. In 2000 years it will be changed and changed and changed million times, normally. The Mueller report, if not locked away with high clearance, before sunday it will become a report on March Madness or on billboard's top 50. But the QUr'an is not like that (see other thread).

What are you talking about ? If we both like basketball (don't know much about AMerican football), I say that one who scores 115 points by himself in a game is not like the guy who scores the regular 30 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds. I am not saying the second is not good. No he is good and very good. But the 1st one is unique, and far far more extraordinary.

"Say (0 Muslims), "We believe in that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaq
(Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to AI-Asbat [the offspring of the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Isa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)." (The Qur'an, 2:136)

But the Bible, as commonly known, we and no one can accept just like that that it is the very words that were given to Jesus 2000 years ago. Why ? Religion is power. In 2000 years it will be changed and changed and changed million times, normally. The Mueller report, if not locked away with high clearance, before sunday it will become a report on March Madness or on billboard's top 50. But the QUr'an is not like that (see other thread).

I'll put this question to you and your xtian brothers.

Why is it so important that other people accept your religion as the correct one?

Isn't it enough that you think it's the correct one?

I say that one who scores 115 points by himself in a game is not like the guy who scores the regular 30 points, 10 assists, 10 rebounds. I am not saying the second is not good. No he is good and very good. But the 1st one is unique, and far far more extraordinary.

And there it is.. IT IS about tribes and fans.. And this is fun... :2up: I think the Abraham connection (personally) is more important than arguing about a dream team of prophets and spiritual leaders..

I'll put this question to you and your xtian brothers.

Why is it so important that other people accept your religion as the correct one?

Isn't it enough that you think it's the correct one?

What do you mean my Christian brothers ? At what point did I ask you or anyone to accept my religion as the correct one ? In this thread for example I am pointing out the oddness of a very very popular opinion.

Forum List

Back