CDZ Muhammad Ali's -- Thoughts on what it means to be a principled gentleman

In my experience, adultery is a fact of life for most people at some point. Every single human on this planet has weaknesses or moments of weakness and since adultery is about one of our most ingrained and instinctive urges, it is common as dandelions. As common as eating too much chocolate cake and gaining twenty pounds. The type of integrity I look for in my leaders is different than that. I admire someone who can pass through life without ever "cheating" on a spouse, but it isn't a prerequisite to being a good leader. Someone who takes responsibility for their actions and remains consistent in their guiding principles is more important to me.

Here here.

I especially find it ridiculous when men insult famous actors or athletes who commit adultery. Almost every man on the planet has urges that go beyond what monogamy provides, but they don't have 1/1,000,000th the availability of willing females.

As Chris Rock said, a man is only as faithful as his options.

And of course, making excuses for famous people is just a way of hedging your bets for yourself.

In my experience, adultery is a fact of life for most people at some point. Every single human on this planet has weaknesses or moments of weakness and since adultery is about one of our most ingrained and instinctive urges, it is common as dandelions. As common as eating too much chocolate cake and gaining twenty pounds. The type of integrity I look for in my leaders is different than that. I admire someone who can pass through life without ever "cheating" on a spouse, but it isn't a prerequisite to being a good leader. Someone who takes responsibility for their actions and remains consistent in their guiding principles is more important to me.

Here here.

I especially find it ridiculous when men insult famous actors or athletes who commit adultery. Almost every man on the planet has urges that go beyond what monogamy provides, but they don't have 1/1,000,000th the availability of willing females.

And of course, making excuses for famous people is just a way of hedging your bets for yourself.

I see, so when you feel the argument is lost, go with ad hominum attacks. Brilliant.

Here here.

I see, so when you feel the argument is lost, go with ad hominum attacks. Brilliant.

Do you feel 'attacked,' precious?

Here here.

Or perhaps you're attacking because you can't seem to get laid, and I can?

Here here.

You're bad at guessing and good at lying. Why so defensive?

Here here.

What would I be defensive about? I'm not the idiot trying to defend monogamy.

No, you're trying to defend your own weakness, lack of character, and inevitable loneliness.

No, you're trying to defend your own weakness, lack of character, and inevitable loneliness.

Holy shit, you're still here?

Ya, Ali would have to swear allegiance to the US government upon induction as well as when he signed the marriage license.
Did he need to swear allegiance to get the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Bush?
One draft dodger to another.

Ali didn't dodge anything but punches.
View attachment 77346

It's funny because I think Jennifer Lawrence would likely agree with me.

He showed up for induction, refused to be inducted, and stood there as they arrested him, and fought the case in court.

That's the EXACT opposite of draft-dodging. Draft-dodging is what GW Bush and Dick Cheney did by cycling through endless deferments andA safe nat'l guard assignments.

I agree that Ali was not a draft dodger, but neither were Bush or Cheney (Clinton, maybe). Ali chose to break the law as a matter of principle, but he had to accept the penalty that entailed.

Did he need to swear allegiance to get the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Bush?

View attachment 77346

He showed up for induction, refused to be inducted, and stood there as they arrested him, and fought the case in court.

That's the EXACT opposite of draft-dodging. Draft-dodging is what GW Bush and Dick Cheney did by cycling through endless deferments andA safe nat'l guard assignments.

I agree that Ali was not a draft dodger, but neither were Bush or Cheney (Clinton, maybe). Ali chose to break the law as a matter of principle, but he had to accept the penalty that entailed.

How the hell do you figure that?

View attachment 77346

Bush and Cheney didnt break the law. They dodged service.

Since when do serial adulterers become men of integrity

He was more and worse than just that..........first of all he was a member of The Nation of Islam....anyone not familiar with them should do some research...let me give you just one example of what they were capable of......The Zebra Case in San Francisco.

Zebra Murders

Yet Ali was funny, likeable and correct on some things like the foolishness of integration. To his credit he did eventually get out of The Nation of Islam and join up with the Sunnis a more respectable group...if any muslim group can be deemed respectable in this day and time.

I am not really that interested in exposing him so much as I am interested in the double standard at play in regards to how the media lauded him.

If a White Man had said and done the things ali did and said...he would have been treated not so kindly to say the least. Look at how that Mississippi Senator was run out of town simply because he attended a Strom Thurmond birthday party.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back