Mueller's Folly

“ Nothing to pin on the president.”

Please inform us when and where Mueller shared his information with you.

Dope.

Still "resisting" the tax cuts, millions of new jobs, pay raises, bonuses, ISIS crushed, the US becoming an energy-exporting powerhouse are ya? So who's the dope, Dope? :21:
You’re the dope for trying to change the subject.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller has on Trump. You’re just not honest enough to admit it.

Conspiracy to collude on obstruction of justice by taking a loan from Deutsche Bank and renting space in Trump Tower to a company -- from China!

That's pretty good :)

Comey can avoid prison time by plea bargaining and turning in the evidence on Hillary and Obammy
Comey, nor Obama nor Hillary are going to prison.
To think otherwise is just delusional on your part.
4 of the serial sex offender’s people are going to prison ( with more to come) unless they give up valid information on Trump to save their asses.

Tell me kid, what would you do, or allow to get Trump out of office?

You are delusional. That’s not even a crime. Taking out a loan? Leasing space to a renter?

Dope.

Still "resisting" the tax cuts, millions of new jobs, pay raises, bonuses, ISIS crushed, the US becoming an energy-exporting powerhouse are ya? So who's the dope, Dope? :21:
You have no idea what crimes Mueller has on Trump. You’re just not honest enough to admit it.

Conspiracy to collude on obstruction of justice by taking a loan from Deutsche Bank and renting space in Trump Tower to a company -- from China!

If Comedy is your thing

Dope.

If Comedy is your thing

Dope.

My interests are quite varied and diverse, but yes I love comedy.

Then you’ll love this place. When I want a laugh I turn my IGNORE button off and read libtard foaming at the mouth nonsensical ramblings spewed all over here.

Who knew they gave internet access to inmates in the mental asylum?

If Comedy is your thing

My interests are quite varied and diverse, but yes I love comedy.

He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php

you're embarrassing yourself, hack.

Mueller desperately wants someone to provide a way out for him
With ALL the resources at his disposal he has come up with zip and a year later he knows he has nothing

Dope.

its adorable how you conflate all of those things without understanding a single one of them, Frankie.

but please continue to lie for the orange sociopath.

With ALL the resources at his disposal he has come up with zip and a year later he knows he has nothing

only in dumbtrumpistan.

wackjob

a normal person reviewing the facts would conclude that Donald and his imbeciles are the ones desperately looking for the out.

is it painful to be as stupid as you are?

If Mueller had half a brain he’d bite the hand that feeds him and go after Clinton Comey and The DNC. That’s his only way out.

He’d Force the DNC to turn over their server.

He’d force The DNC to turn over financial records to find out who signed off on paying for The Russian Dossier.

only in dumbtrumpistan.

wackjob

a normal person reviewing the facts would conclude that Donald and his imbeciles are the ones desperately looking for the out.

is it painful to be as stupid as you are?
Chock full of personal attack and absent any fact
That time of the month dearie?

He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php

No actually you are, or should know that you are embarrassing yourself. Tell me Shillian, where do you draw the line in taking Trump out? Would it bother you if he was taken out by less than honorable means? Do you want to see him shot? Or do you just not care as long as it happens?

imrs.php

No actually you are, or should know that you are embarrassing yourself. Tell me Shillian, where do you draw the line in taking Trump out? Would it bother you if he was taken out by less than honorable means? Do you want to see him shot? Or do you just not care as long as it happens?

:rofl:

desperate trumpscum crack me up.

I see you haven’t been following the Russian investigation since Fox refuses to cover it.
I see you’re following some fantasy in your head. This investigation has been over for a week now. Mewler is looking for a face saving exit.
The investigation is over?
Link?
You’re a pathetic liar.
Yeah it’s over. Like I said they’re looking for a graceful exit. The FBI, DOJ, FISA, Clinton’s and DNC all came out of this smelling like they took a long swim in an outhouse.

The Nunes memo had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
You do know the FBI said there were many inaccuracies in that memo don’t you.
You do know Nunes is a tool for Frump don’t you.
I see you don’t follow the news.... only right wing propaganda.
well if a memo said I did something in error, I'd say it was inaccurate as well. Too funny dumb shit. How many folks in prison will say they were innocent?

Even the GOP admits the Nunes memo doesn't change Muehler's investigation at all.

Muehler's role is not finding something to pin on the President- but to investigate Russia's role in the election- including if there was any collusion by Trump's campaign.

Nunes memo of course- had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. Nothing to do with Muehler.

Remember- the GOP had no problem with a special prosecutor spending 4 years looking into Whitewater- but the GOP has whined about this investigation from day one.

I see you haven’t been following the Russian investigation since Fox refuses to cover it.
I see you’re following some fantasy in your head. This investigation has been over for a week now. Mewler is looking for a face saving exit.
The investigation is over?
Link?
You’re a pathetic liar.
Yeah it’s over. Like I said they’re looking for a graceful exit. The FBI, DOJ, FISA, Clinton’s and DNC all came out of this smelling like they took a long swim in an outhouse.
and went back in for a second swim.

imrs.php

:rofl:

desperate trumpscum crack me up.

Poor Shillian, I don't have a dog in the hunt other truth. Why won't you answer the question?

Forum List

Back