Mueller's Folly

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php

The Nunes memo had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
You do know the FBI said there were many inaccuracies in that memo don’t you.
You do know Nunes is a tool for Frump don’t you.
I see you don’t follow the news.... only right wing propaganda.

He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php
Unfortunately he's up to much more deleterious actions than that... legal or not, "justifiable" or not... within his purview or not...

“ Nothing to pin on the president.”

Please inform us when and where Mueller shared his information with you.

Dope.

Still "resisting" the tax cuts, millions of new jobs, pay raises, bonuses, ISIS crushed, the US becoming an energy-exporting powerhouse are ya? So who's the dope, Dope? :21:
You’re the dope for trying to change the subject.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller has on Trump. You’re just not honest enough to admit it.

Unfortunately he's up to much more deleterious actions than that... legal or not, "justifiable" or not... within his purview or not...

Sooner or later he'll stop taking Comey's calls....

Mueller: "Yes Jim....."
Comey: "Do we have him yet...what's taking so long, Bob?"
Mueller: "Jim, you better get that book of yours in print...make a few dollars while you can."
Comey: "Why Bob?"
Mueller: "Because what you did is coming out and I'm afraid I can't help you..."
Comey: "So try to sell some books before they come for me, Bob?"
Mueller: "Before I come for you, Jim."
Comey: "Oh......WHAT?!?!?!"

Last edited:

imrs.php
Bob Mueller has the authority to go wherever his investigation takes him.
Watch for money laundering, obstruction and conspiracy charges filed against Trump.
The evidence is overwhelming and I doubt Mueller will overlook it.

Mewler is toothless....end the charade
Another dope pretending to know things she has no way of knowing.

Trump ADMITTED obstruction of justice live on TV. Ya think Mueller didn’t notice?

Sure he did....you're a loon and moon bat
Showing your ignorance again I see. Trump admitted obstruction in his live interview with Lester Holt.
“ I fired Comey because of the Russian investigation.”
You make Forest Gump look smart.

The Nunes memo had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
You do know the FBI said there were many inaccuracies in that memo don’t you.
You do know Nunes is a tool for Frump don’t you.
I see you don’t follow the news.... only right wing propaganda.
Awesome. A snowflake triggering.

This whole matter was gotten up by butt-hurt Clinton Acolytes teamed with Obama Bolsheviks still ensconced in the Federal Government Deep State.

It was supposed to develop a Trump Collusion with the Russians Narrative----but all that has been found is Clinton Collusion with the Russians.

So, they moved on to Obstruction of Justice (by firing Comey)---but that has gone nowhere either because all the evidence since Comey was fired show that he not only needed to be fired---he should be indicted.

The last hope is a Perjury Trap.

The Mueller Inverstigation, with all its Democratic Lawyers on the payroll, literally exists to prosecute a Crime that has not been committed yet---a crime of lying to these shysters in an interview. If Trump talked to them, and exaggerates just a wee bit---which of course he does that on occasion---then, and only then, will they have the "Crime" Obama's Deep State has been desperately looking for for a year.

Trump should tell Mueller to Get Fucked...and the Justice Department should should shut this Fraudulent Obama-Clinton Scam Which Hunt Down.

Americans see through it.

Dope.

Still "resisting" the tax cuts, millions of new jobs, pay raises, bonuses, ISIS crushed, the US becoming an energy-exporting powerhouse are ya? So who's the dope, Dope? :21:
You have no idea what crimes Mueller has on Trump. You’re just not honest enough to admit it.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller
Wasn't it Russian Collusion(which isn't a crime) that Mueller was appointed for? Even Dick Tracy could have the situation solved by this time. Dope....

Dope.

You have no idea what crimes Mueller
Wasn't it Russian Collusion(which isn't a crime) that Mueller was appointed for? Even Dick Tracy could have the situation solved by this time. Dope....

Barney Fife could have...

This whole matter was gotten up by butt-hurt Clinton Acolytes teamed with Obama Bolsheviks still ensconced in the Federal Government Deep State.

It was supposed to develop a Trump Collusion with the Russians Narrative----but all that has been found is Clinton Collusion with the Russians.

So, they moved on to Obstruction of Justice (by firing Comey)---but that has gone nowhere either because all the evidence since Comey was fired show that he not only needed to be fired---he should be indicted.

The last hope is a Perjury Trap.

The Mueller Inverstigation, with all its Democratic Lawyers on the payroll, literally exists to prosecute a Crime that has not been committed yet---a crime of lying to these shysters in an interview. If Trump talked to them, and exaggerates just a wee bit---which of course he does that on occasion---then, and only then, will they have the "Crime" Obama's Deep State has been desperately looking for for a year.

Trump should tell Mueller to Get Fucked...and the Justice Department should should shut this Fraudulent Obama-Clinton Scam Which Hunt Down.

Americans see through it.
There could be a perjury trap because even the president’s lawyers and alllies know he’s a pathological liar and literally incapable of telling the truth.

imrs.php
Bob Mueller has the authority to go wherever his investigation takes him.
Watch for money laundering, obstruction and conspiracy charges filed against Trump.
The evidence is overwhelming and I doubt Mueller will overlook it.
I submit, that if the 'foundation' for the investigation was tainted and knowingly disregarded... He'll end up in a world of 'Sheite'...

Forum List

Back