Mueller's Folly

This whole matter was gotten up by butt-hurt Clinton Acolytes teamed with Obama Bolsheviks still ensconced in the Federal Government Deep State.

It was supposed to develop a Trump Collusion with the Russians Narrative----but all that has been found is Clinton Collusion with the Russians.

So, they moved on to Obstruction of Justice (by firing Comey)---but that has gone nowhere either because all the evidence since Comey was fired show that he not only needed to be fired---he should be indicted.

The last hope is a Perjury Trap.

The Mueller Inverstigation, with all its Democratic Lawyers on the payroll, literally exists to prosecute a Crime that has not been committed yet---a crime of lying to these shysters in an interview. If Trump talked to them, and exaggerates just a wee bit---which of course he does that on occasion---then, and only then, will they have the "Crime" Obama's Deep State has been desperately looking for for a year.

Trump should tell Mueller to Get Fucked...and the Justice Department should should shut this Fraudulent Obama-Clinton Scam Which Hunt Down.

Americans see through it.
There could be a perjury trap because even the president’s lawyers and alllies know he’s a pathological liar and literally incapable of telling the truth.
Yeah, sure, just like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", trap?

He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php
No worries, you've already concluded nothing's there.

“ Nothing to pin on the president.”

Please inform us when and where Mueller shared his information with you.

Dope.

Still "resisting" the tax cuts, millions of new jobs, pay raises, bonuses, ISIS crushed, the US becoming an energy-exporting powerhouse are ya? So who's the dope, Dope? :21:
You’re the dope for trying to change the subject.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller has on Trump. You’re just not honest enough to admit it.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller
Wasn't it Russian Collusion(which isn't a crime) that Mueller was appointed for? Even Dick Tracy could have the situation solved by this time. Dope....
Wrong. Mueller was hired for looking into how Russia hacked our election.( which was confirmed countless times today in the senate / intelligence hearing) and if the trump campaign was involved.
We already know they were deeply involved by Junior’s emails and the indictments by Trump’s right hand men.

The Nunes memo had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
You do know the FBI said there were many inaccuracies in that memo don’t you.
You do know Nunes is a tool for Frump don’t you.
I see you don’t follow the news.... only right wing propaganda.

It had everything to do with the Russian investigation and vindicated Trump, he was right Obama and the F.B.I. wire tapped him

More winning by trump.

:banana:

Stephanopolous and Flynn are singing like birds.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

The only thing that keeps Mueller's witch hunt in business is the full court support by the MSM and the unrelenting anger of the psychotic left who apparently live in a fantasy world where a presidential election can be reversed by fake news.

It had everything to do with the Russian investigation and vindicated Trump, he was right Obama and the F.B.I. wire tapped him

More winning by trump.

I love the imaginary world you live in.
Hannity fan? Lol
Nothing has vindicated Trump... as a matter of fact all evidence points directly right at him.
Why don’t you admit you don’t want to know if the president is a crook?

Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning

Afraid of what that you might go Harry Carry again if nothing happens?

Yup , you will have your normal mental breakdown and then go on a "vacation"

The only thing that keeps Mueller's witch hunt in business is the full court support by the MSM and the unrelenting anger of the psychotic left who apparentlyciltlije live in a fantasy world where a presidential election can be reversed by fake news.
There’s more evidence every day almost every member of the Trump campaign had Russian connections but don’t let th facts get in the way of your cult like devotion to this crook.

More winning by trump.

Hannity fan? Lol
Nothing has vindicated Trump... as a matter of fact all evidence points directly right at him.

I haven't watched television all year except the Clemson/Alabama game...yup the memo proved their was no obstruction and America's two favorite lovers proved Obama wire tapped Trump

:)

This whole matter was gotten up by butt-hurt Clinton Acolytes teamed with Obama Bolsheviks still ensconced in the Federal Government Deep State.

It was supposed to develop a Trump Collusion with the Russians Narrative----but all that has been found is Clinton Collusion with the Russians.

So, they moved on to Obstruction of Justice (by firing Comey)---but that has gone nowhere either because all the evidence since Comey was fired show that he not only needed to be fired---he should be indicted.

The Mueller Inverstigation, with all its Democratic Lawyers on the payroll, literally exists to prosecute a Crime that has not been committed yet---a crime of lying to these shysters in an interview. If Trump talked to them, and exaggerates just a wee bit---which of course he does that on occasion---then, and only then, will they have the "Crime" Obama's Deep State has been desperately looking for for a year.

Trump should tell Mueller to Get Fucked...and the Justice Department should should shut this Fraudulent Obama-Clinton Scam Which Hunt Down.

lol...... what? a 'perjury TRAP?' ummmm.... if he tells the truth there's no 'trap'. if he lies.... there's no trap; it means he's a fucking L-I-A-R. he says he wants to talk to mueller.

is he lying? his lawyers sure don't want him too.

is it because they know he will lie? why would he lie, if he's innocent....?

'trap' AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

More winning by trump.

There’s been zero evidence Obama wiretapped Trump. Even Fat boy’s money wasting commission concluded that.
Don’t keep up with the news I see.

More winning by trump.

Hannity fan? Lol

Yup, all the evidence points to trump....except the evidence that points to Hillary, Obama, FBI and the DNC

lol...... what? a 'perjury TRAP?' ummmm.... if he tells the truth there's no 'trap'. if he lies.... there's no trap; it means he's a fucking L-I-A-R. he says he wants to talk to mueller.

is he lying? his lawyers sure don't want him too.

is it because they know he will lie? why would he lie, if he's innocent....?

'trap' AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Exactly. An innocent man wouldn’t try so hard to derail the investigation.
That alone proves this fucker has a lot to hide but the Trump whores don’t/ can’t believe it.

Afraid of what that you might go Harry Carry again if nothing happens?

Yup , you will have your normal mental breakdown and then go on a "vacation"

Trump has been dirty all his life and you think he changed?
Are you really that stupid and naive?

Dirty how? That's what successful business men do.
Successful businessmen refuse to pay their workers then take them to court thus outlasting them because they have more money?
You’re an idiot.

“ Nothing to pin on the president.”

Please inform us when and where Mueller shared his information with you.

Dope.

Still "resisting" the tax cuts, millions of new jobs, pay raises, bonuses, ISIS crushed, the US becoming an energy-exporting powerhouse are ya? So who's the dope, Dope? :21:
You’re the dope for trying to change the subject.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller has on Trump. You’re just not honest enough to admit it.
You have no idea what crimes Mueller
Wasn't it Russian Collusion(which isn't a crime) that Mueller was appointed for? Even Dick Tracy could have the situation solved by this time. Dope....

'collusion' isn't a crime.

but 'conspiracy' is. really & truly. look it up. & if... IF trump isn't guilty of conspiring with the rooooskies, he certainly is guilty of obstruction. his spawn are neck deep in this war & mueller is getting all he needs to bring down every god damn treasonous rat fucker there is.

Forum List

Back