Mueller's Folly

The Nunes memo had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
You do know the FBI said there were many inaccuracies in that memo don’t you.
You do know Nunes is a tool for Frump don’t you.
I see you don’t follow the news.... only right wing propaganda.

It had everything to do with the Russian investigation and vindicated Trump, he was right Obama and the F.B.I. wire tapped him

More winning by trump.

:banana:
I love the imaginary world you live in.
Hannity fan? Lol
Nothing has vindicated Trump... as a matter of fact all evidence points directly right at him.
Why don’t you admit you don’t want to know if the president is a crook?

Mueller’s obstruction of justice case against Trump looks damning

Yup, all the evidence points to trump....except the evidence that points to Hillary, Obama, FBI and the DNC
which there is none of course the xcept from RW propaganda.
When Mueller indicts Trump on crimes against the USA I can see you idiots crying and screaming “ BUT WHAT ABOUT OBAMA, HILLARY “ETC

When Mueller indicts Trump on crimes against the USA I can see you idiots crying and screaming “ BUT WHAT ABOUT OBAMA, HILLARY “ETC

Okay, that's enough out of you....beat it before I bring the mods down on ya for thread-jacking...
SCRAM

Special counsel Robert Mueller appears to be building a case that President Donald Trump’s interference with the Russia probe constitutes obstruction of justice.

Just this Tuesday, we learned that Mueller’s team has interviewed former FBI Director James Comey and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, clear signs that the special counsel is looking into the circumstances surrounding Comey’s firing. We also learned that Mueller is attempting to question Trump himself about the Comey firing, as well as the firing of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — a request you’d expect from a prosecutor closing in on their target.

And here’s the thing: the case against Trump on obstruction grounds is very strong — stronger even than the evidence that the Trump campaign broke the law by colluding with Russian’s campaign to influence the election.

It had everything to do with the Russian investigation and vindicated Trump, he was right Obama and the F.B.I. wire tapped him

More winning by trump.

Hannity fan? Lol
Nothing has vindicated Trump... as a matter of fact all evidence points directly right at him.

Yup, all the evidence points to trump....except the evidence that points to Hillary, Obama, FBI and the DNC

That may be true, you do seem to have a history of seeing things.

This whole matter was gotten up by butt-hurt Clinton Acolytes teamed with Obama Bolsheviks still ensconced in the Federal Government Deep State.

It was supposed to develop a Trump Collusion with the Russians Narrative----but all that has been found is Clinton Collusion with the Russians.

So, they moved on to Obstruction of Justice (by firing Comey)---but that has gone nowhere either because all the evidence since Comey was fired show that he not only needed to be fired---he should be indicted.

The last hope is a Perjury Trap.

The Mueller Inverstigation, with all its Democratic Lawyers on the payroll, literally exists to prosecute a Crime that has not been committed yet---a crime of lying to these shysters in an interview. If Trump talked to them, and exaggerates just a wee bit---which of course he does that on occasion---then, and only then, will they have the "Crime" Obama's Deep State has been desperately looking for for a year.

Trump should tell Mueller to Get Fucked...and the Justice Department should should shut this Fraudulent Obama-Clinton Scam Which Hunt Down.

Americans see through it.
There could be a perjury trap because even the president’s lawyers and alllies know he’s a pathological liar and literally incapable of telling the truth.
Yeah, sure, just like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", trap?

slick willy chose to lie. he wasn't trapped... but he got caught- that means he lied, plain & simple. he's a lawyer & though maybe he could get over the law. he gambled & lost. trump thinks he can outsmart mueller... because, well... he's a genius & knows all the best words. that's his biggest mistake.

Okay, that's enough out of you....beat it before I bring the mods down on ya for thread-jacking...
SCRAM
Afraid the truth will break out in your thread based on a lie?
Yours and Trump’s biggest nemesis is the truth.

More winning by trump.

Hannity fan? Lol

uh-huh.... why then, does trump wanna shut the whole thing down? lol....

More winning by trump.

Hannity fan? Lol

That may be true, you do seem to have a history of seeing things.
I have a history of knowing things.
You have a history of believing propaganda debunked dozens of times.

Carl Bernstein: Trump doesn’t act like an innocent man.

Trump cult: we don’t see anything.

The Trump whores know Trump is guilty on numerous charges but they’ll defend him with their last breath because they know they’ll never have another white supremacist president again and they know he’s their last hope.

As the investigation into Russian influence in the 2016 election now carries into 2018, Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller is keeping quiet on details.

But one thing does seem clear: A year after President Trump took office, the crime of foreign money laundering looks as though it has become an important focus.

Or, as former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon told Michael Wolff in his bestselling book, Fire and Fury, "You realize where this is going ... This is all about money laundering."

As Trump Enters Year Two In Office, Mueller Looking At Money Laundering

He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php
Just admit it. You don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

Woodward and Bernstein this week:” It’s eerily similar to the Saturday Night Massacre the way Trump is acting.”

The only thing that keeps Mueller's witch hunt in business is the full court support by the MSM and the unrelenting anger of the psychotic left who apparentlyciltlije live in a fantasy world where a presidential election can be reversed by fake news.
There’s more evidence every day almost every member of the Trump campaign had Russian connections but don’t let th facts get in the way of your cult like devotion to this crook.
Maybe the cult is on the left. Are left wing allegations reduced to a matter of "Russian connections" now? What the hell are Russian connections anyway? At a time when secretary of state Hillary paved the way for the Russians to obtain lucrative uranium sites and Hussein authorized the transactions the crazy and angry is looking for "Russian connections" by a civilian who had no political power. This is insanity doubled down.

He has to keep this fake investigation going to obstruct the investigation in to "Operation Insurance Policy", The Clinton Campaign, Obama Administration, and DOJ-FBI Corruption, and FISA ABUSE.

He's given the third-degree to everybody and his brother but still hasn't found anything he can pin on the President. I know....."it's ongoing", but isn't it time to admit he's just sticking pencils in the ceiling tiles and cashing checks like George Castanza? The Nunes Memo put him out of business....maybe somebody should tell him. :eusa_hand:

imrs.php
Just admit it. You don’t want to know if your president is a crook.

The russian collusion narrative is a farce. Any hope for bipartisan compromise on any issue ever again went right out the window when the dems jumped onto that bandwagon.

imrs.php

Flynn is spilling his guts in return for immunity

Lets hear what he has to say before we assume there is nothing there

Flynn is spilling his guts in return for immunity

Lets hear what he has to say before we assume there is nothing there

Flynn has been through S.E.R.E. training....he could handle a car battery hooked to his nads if necessary.....Mueller ain't getting a thing out of General Flynn.....

p.s. Don't forget Trump's "pardon pen"....ask the shitheads who came after Sheriff Joe. :20:

The Trump whores know Trump is guilty on numerous charges but they’ll defend him with their last breath because they know they’ll never have another white supremacist president again and they know he’s their last hope.

or that trump will enrich them even more. funny how the religious fundies are turning a blind eye to everything trump exhibits as evil in every way.

Forum List

Back