Mueller/Rosenstein/McCabe in FBI racketeering investigation should be removed from current one now

Today Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov: Investigations into Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and into Russia’s alleged interference in the election campaign with the aim of supporting the Republican candidate were launched nearly a year ago. Numerous hearings have been held, special investigations have been conducted, a special counsel has been appointed to oversee this. Although nearly a year has passed and many people have been involved in this process, not a single fact has been found to confirm those allegations. To me, this speaks volumes. American society is based on leaks, especially regarding foreign policy matters. Keeping the results of investigations into the alleged Russian interference absolutely secret would be impossible. This means that they have no hard facts.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with the Valdai International Discussion Club website during the 14th annual club meeting, Sochi, October 17, 2017

Today Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov: Investigations into Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and into Russia’s alleged interference in the election campaign with the aim of supporting the Republican candidate were launched nearly a year ago. Numerous hearings have been held, special investigations have been conducted, a special counsel has been appointed to oversee this. Although nearly a year has passed and many people have been involved in this process, not a single fact has been found to confirm those allegations. To me, this speaks volumes. American society is based on leaks, especially regarding foreign policy matters. Keeping the results of investigations into the alleged Russian interference absolutely secret would be impossible. This means that they have no hard facts.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with the Valdai International Discussion Club website during the 14th annual club meeting, Sochi, October 17, 2017

Whoa smokin!!! Thanks for that.

Trump sheep are getting scared

What the fuck are you talking about? The collusion over the Uranium One deal is getting laid out and the Clinton Foundation is finally going to get nailed for pay to play.
How much of our uranium did Russia get in the deal?

Twenty percent.

I've seen you here on this site long enough to know that odds are you must actually know that Russia didn't get a single drop of our uranium. So why are you still parroting that propaganda? What do you get out of it? Why did you decide to fight me about it instead of moving on to something else?

Yes, and they should definitely install one of the president's best friends instead. Then we could truly have a fair and impartial investigation (aka one that clears the president within days if not hours).

Sadly, I could actually see Trump supporters agreeing with such a mockery of our justice system.

What the fuck are you talking about? The collusion over the Uranium One deal is getting laid out and the Clinton Foundation is finally going to get nailed for pay to play.

Twenty percent.

I've seen you here on this site long enough to know that odds are you must actually know that Russia didn't get a single drop of our uranium. So why are you still parroting that propaganda? What do you get out of it? Why did you decide to fight me about it instead of moving on to something else?

Uranium One owns the uranium. Of that there is no doubt.

Yes, and they should definitely install one of the president's best friends instead. Then we could truly have a fair and impartial investigation (aka one that clears the president within days if not hours).

Sadly, I could actually see Trump supporters agreeing with such a mockery of our justice system.

Mueller is as dirty as they come and on a witch hunt.

It was important enough to pay the Clinton Foundation 120 million dollars.

Why this has not already been made the center of a major investigation....is a mystery....well, its not a mystery if you realize how badly you can corrupt the American System if you have your own Attorney Generals in your hip pocket for 8 years.

If the Justice Department is corrupt, and the Justice Department includes the F.B.I.---dictatorship is not far behind.

Trump inherited a lot of problems, but one of the worst of which is a corrupt Justice Department and a corrupt F. B.I.

Jeff Sessions is a good man....but he is M.I.A. on all this and needs to get to work straightening it all out...or get fired.

Forum List

Back