Mueller Report?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
This morning at the local diner I saw NBC morning news (I couldn't hear it--just see the banner headlines under the talking heads) and it sounded like the Mueller report was coming out any minute. Just googling it, though, no one seems to be saying when.

Just more bulloney to keep us glued to the tv or is there something actually going on besides the Pres saying "let's look at it." (Which means nothing, btw, since he also pointed out that it's up to Barr if it goes public, and I'm sure he's arranged it all with him.)

Mueller report:

fairy tales.jpg

As my dear, departed Grandma Kennedy used to say, "If I had a nickel for every time..."

In this case, if I had a nickel for every time I saw a news report saying that the release of the Mueller Report was imminent, I could fucking retire.

No, wait. I AM retired.

Sorry.

Huh. I got all excited. It's about time, except I thought Mueller would demand an interview with the Pres first.

The report will be out as soon as he pays off his house.
It has been suggested that it would be out tomorrow or by the end of the week for also a year or two. There were so many that were pinning their hopes and dreams of the democrats being in power again on it that I almost feel a bit sad for them.

There have been two of his people quit recently and it has fueled even more speculation that it is done. But no one is talking about why they quit. Could be they felt that it had been drug out enough or that they did not feel that there was anything to see or it could be winding down.unless they talk or Mueller does no one will know for sure.

I'd be willing to bet that if Mueller was put under oath (and sodium pentathol) he would tell congress that he could arrest and convict everyone in DC except Trump.

I think Trump is probably the cleanest asshole in that entire city.

I'd be willing to bet that if Mueller was put under oath (and sodium pentathol) he would tell congress that he could arrest and convict everyone in DC except Trump.

I think Trump is probably the cleanest asshole in that entire city.

giphy.gif

Hell we'll all die of old age before that report gets released. If it ever gets released.

The press has been saying the Mueller report will be out any day now for about a month.
fk, two years they've declared Putin the smartest human on the planet. they are so enthralled with Putin. They think 63 million people were lasered into voting trump. hly fk is that dude powerful.

The only thing they haven't been able to put their finger on is how Putin did it.

For those of you that care to read it, I have a copy of it on file. You can read the whole redacted file exactly what was delivered to the Presidents representative and the Congress.

Redacted Mueller Report

There is some startling information in there. Here is just some of the fabricated information the IRA (The Russians, not the Irish) started.

Democratic Voter Fraud
Clinton's mishandling of Classified Information
Detroit speaks out about the failed Obama/Clinton Policies
Together, we will make America Great Again

Those did not originate from any Americans. Those originated directly from the Russian GRU. And were fraudulent. I have just started reading the document and those were taken from just the first few pages. So the next time you want to jump on that bandwagon and scream a slogan that you think originated from Trump, you just might be repeating what came directly out of the Russia GRU. I'll report more as I go on. But trust me, this document isn't pretty. It's damned sickening that it was ever allowed to happen in the first place.

Okay, I am finished reading the report. Wow,what a report. Trump tried his damnedest to obstruct in every stop of the way but his underlings refused to carry out many of his insane orders. Trump ordered that Mueller be fired. His underlings never passed that order on. There were other things as well that Trumps Camp refused to pass along.

Many of the slogans that the strumpets are using today didn't originate from the Trump camp. They were started as early as 2014 by the GRU in Russia. So when you strumpets want to start screaming those slogans, you just might be repeating a Russian Slogan that was planted. The Russians were more effective than even I could imagine. The Russians helped Trump to win the Republican Nomination. Trump should have never won that in the first place. They were doing the Trump Rallies as soon as he reported he was running. Those weren't GOP events, they were GRU events.

I wonder if Trump could have found a more corrupt bunch of staffers than he ended up with without taking applications from a prison system. And the legal system isn't done with them yet. There are more going to jail that hasn't been charged as of now. If I read the report right, Kershnir is just about one arrest away from a long prison sentence as is Trump Jr.

As I stated earlier, there is no law stating that Collusion is illegal. But obstruction is. The last few pages of the report pretty well hints that Mueller is leaving that up to Congress. The President cannot be tried, or even charged by the Justice Department. This is why Mueller didn't find that Trump is guilty of Obstruction but he also did not toss it out either. There is enough there to prove that Trump is guilty as hell under the same rulings that bagged Nixon. But it takes Congress to take that issue up. And I don't see congress doing that through impeachment. What I see is, they are going to make him a totally ineffective president for the rest of his short Presidential time. I really don't know how Trump is going to take that. He may resign, who knows. But there will be NO impeachment.

Forum List

Back