5 Guys Burgers Now Serves Milkshakes...Thank You Cows! Protect The Cows From Creepy Democrats!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I am so hungry for a bacon cheeseburger with the works after creepy, illiterate retard Donkey Face Cortez said I can't have one! For a while 5 Guys did not do the milkshake thing to reinforce the fact they do not use frozen meat. But now I notice they offer milk shakes! Dayem! Thank God for America and free enterprise. Fuck the democrats

I am willing to do a test on all local burger joints. Even McD's! :p The 5 Guys around here is pretty good though despite not using a charcoal grill. They make the fries to order.

If the dems get rid of cows, where are babies and kids supposed to get milk? We need cows more than we need democrats.

Just sayin, if your stomach can handle a Five Guys burger, fries and a milk shake without soon to follow explosive anal discharge - there is something wrong.

If the dems get rid of cows, where are babies and kids supposed to get milk? We need cows more than we need democrats.
That’s why they keep pushing almond milk, claiming it is better for them. If you research it, no it’s not. They have to add all the vitamins milk has into it. And then still isn’t actually healthier.

That’s why they keep pushing almond milk, claiming it is better for them. If you research it, no it’s not. They have to add all the vitamins milk has into it. And then still isn’t actually healthier.
it also tastes like cardboard.

I’ve never tried it. Fake is as fake does. Lol

I’ve never tried it. Fake is as fake does. Lol
well actually, cardboard tastes better. My wife drinks it. I tried it and nearly spit it at her.

Almond milk?? Yuck

No thanks. I'll stick to whole cow milk thank you very much.

Forum List

Back