Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier - The New York Times
4/19/19 ~ By SCOTT SHANE, ADAM GOLDMAN, MATTHEW ROSENBERG

**SNIP**
The dossier began as part of a conventional opposition research operation by a small Washington firm, Fusion GPS. During the early part of the campaign, Fusion was paid by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative publication funded by the billionaire Paul Singer, to scrutinize Mr. Trump, with the evident goal of uncovering dirt to help his Republican primary opponents.
After Mr. Trump emerged as the likely nominee, Fusion kept working but turned to a new source of funding: the law firm representing the Clinton campaign, Perkins Coie. Noticing in May 2016 the Trump campaign’s unexpected affinity for Russia, Fusion hired Mr. Steele, a veteran of Britain’s MI6 intelligence agency, to dig deeper. Mr. Steele has told acquaintances that he did not know the ultimate client was the Clinton campaign.
Former F.B.I. and Central Intelligence Agency officers who knew him respected Mr. Steele, who had served in Moscow before leading the Russia desk at MI6’s headquarters. After leaving government service, he had helped the F.B.I. with an investigation of FIFA, the international governing body of soccer, and with other matters involving Russia. Mr. Steele, who co-owns a private intelligence firm in London, Orbis Business Intelligence, reached out to sources he had relied on in past Russia-related investigations. Between June and December 2016, he sent Fusion at least 17 reports, ranging from one to three pages, describing raw, unconfirmed information on a wide range of alleged connections between Mr. Trump, his aides and Russian operatives. “How many times have hearings on Capitol Hill used information from the dossier?” Mr. Hoffman said. “How much damage has it already caused?”

~~~~~~
Believing that the FBI (Comey) and CIA (Brennan) were too stupid to know that it was all 'bad information'. Nah, not buyin' it. Then again I've sold two bridges and acres of Arizona beach front property to dozens of Democrat politicians.....

Well lets see, Lindsey Graham encouraged McCain to turn the dossier in to the FBI.

Just imagine for a time if the dossier contained stuff about Obama and Hillary

and the Mueller report was about Hillary or Obama, you would be having a stroke and declaring its true, but its not; it's about the Boss (tramp) as shown on page 358 of the report. Someone with Tramp referred to him as "the boss".

**SNIP**
The dossier began as part of a conventional opposition research operation by a small Washington firm, Fusion GPS. During the early part of the campaign, Fusion was paid by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative publication funded by the billionaire Paul Singer, to scrutinize Mr. Trump, with the evident goal of uncovering dirt to help his Republican primary opponents.
After Mr. Trump emerged as the likely nominee, Fusion kept working but turned to a new source of funding: the law firm representing the Clinton campaign, Perkins Coie. Noticing in May 2016 the Trump campaign’s unexpected affinity for Russia, Fusion hired Mr. Steele, a veteran of Britain’s MI6 intelligence agency, to dig deeper. Mr. Steele has told acquaintances that he did not know the ultimate client was the Clinton campaign.
Former F.B.I. and Central Intelligence Agency officers who knew him respected Mr. Steele, who had served in Moscow before leading the Russia desk at MI6’s headquarters. After leaving government service, he had helped the F.B.I. with an investigation of FIFA, the international governing body of soccer, and with other matters involving Russia. Mr. Steele, who co-owns a private intelligence firm in London, Orbis Business Intelligence, reached out to sources he had relied on in past Russia-related investigations. Between June and December 2016, he sent Fusion at least 17 reports, ranging from one to three pages, describing raw, unconfirmed information on a wide range of alleged connections between Mr. Trump, his aides and Russian operatives. “How many times have hearings on Capitol Hill used information from the dossier?” Mr. Hoffman said. “How much damage has it already caused?”

~~~~~~
Believing that the FBI (Comey) and CIA (Brennan) were too stupid to know that it was all 'bad information'. Nah, not buyin' it. Then again I've sold two bridges and acres of Arizona beach front property to dozens of Democrat politicians.....

The dossier was paid for by Hillary and the DNC to get dirt on Trump. It was not verified but used to get a FISA warrant. That is against the law. Heads will certainly roll.

Well lets see, Lindsey Graham encouraged McCain to turn the dossier in to the FBI.

and the Mueller report was about Hillary or Obama, you would be having a stroke and declaring its true, but its not; it's about the Boss (tramp) as shown on page 358 of the report. Someone with Tramp referred to him as "the boss".

The 'dossier' was fake and it didn't contain 'stuff' about Obama and Hillary.. It was a fake accounting of what never took place. Nothing more nothing less.

Four different judges, all appointed by Republican presidents, signed off on electronic surveillance of Carter Page.

And that's the end of a long process that involves multiple layers of review within the FBI and the Justice Department, current and former officials say. Anyone trying to put one over on the FISA court would be risking his or her career.
Why Trump is wrong about Carter Page, the dossier and the FISA warrant
--------------------------------------------------------------

Points to remember , the dossier was begun by republicans trying to get dirt on Tramp.

The 'dossier' was fake and it didn't contain 'stuff' about Obama and Hillary.. It was a fake accounting of what never took place. Nothing more nothing less.

if only it had contained stuff about Hillary and Obama you'd say it was true. Who says everything in it was fake?

I believe the "Golden Showers" part, it would be the "the boss" mans entertainment for the night.

if only it had contained stuff about Hillary and Obama you'd say it was true. Who says everything in it was fake?

I believe the "Golden Showers" part, it would be the "the boss" mans entertainment for the night.

We know, Penny, you believe a lot of stuff that isn't true. You basically just believe what seems right to you, like a very small child. Hey is the Easter Bunny coming to your house tomorrow?

We know, Penny, you believe a lot of stuff that isn't true. You basically just believe what seems right to you, like a very small child. Hey is the Easter Bunny coming to your house tomorrow?

Read the report or continue in your ignorance.

You believe the Steele Dossier just because you WANT to, which you just admitted Penny. That is not rational adult thinking. That is the thinking of a child. Which, to be honest, is a hallmark of yours: "I don't like you, so I will think what I want"

That's what you do. Penny.

Actually, your thinking is more like this:

"I don't like Trump, so even though the Steele dossier is a complete and total fabrication which everyone acknowledges, I believe the 'golden showers' part because I want to."

That's just childish Penny. It is.

"I don't like Trump, so even though the Steele dossier is a complete and total fabrication which everyone acknowledges, I believe the 'golden showers' part because I want to."

I have no opinion about tramp except he is a dishonest corrupt person, I'd call him a man, but that doesn't fit, and is a national security threat along with his kids and his SIL. He could of lived in his corruptness for the rest of his life , but no , he had to run for the Presidency of the US, and he won with aid from Russia.

Out of all the people the Republicans could pick you guys picked the biggest corrupt liar of them all, I suspect the elites knew he didn't like to pay taxes, and the poor watched Apprentice, the reality TV personality.

I have no opinion about tramp except he is a dishonest corrupt person, I'd call him a man, but that doesn't fit, and is a national security threat along with his kids and his SIL. He could of lived in his corruptness for the rest of his life , but no , he had to run for the Presidency of the US, and he won with aid from Russia.

Out of all the people the Republicans could pick you guys picked the biggest corrupt liar of them all, I suspect the elites knew he didn't like to pay taxes, and the poor watched Apprentice, the reality TV personality.

See this is what I mean. You say "You have no opinion about" him but then go on to give NOTHING BUT OPINION. No facts at all. Just opinions.

See this is what I mean. You say "You have no opinion about" him but then go on to give NOTHING BUT OPINION. No facts at all. Just opinions.

No my opinions mean nothing, I operate on facts and he has been a mob boss , feels he is above the law , a womanizer his entire life. Its a fact, he is all of the above. His lying is atrocious, fact , he is a divider, fact. He is a low life scum bag (opinion and factual) and now he is stinking up the oval office.

Yeah, you probably know a lot about that there in red. :abgg2q.jpg:

The dossier was paid for by Hillary and the DNC to get dirt on Trump. It was not verified but used to get a FISA warrant. That is against the law. Heads will certainly roll.
Yup!

BUT THE DNC-MSM ASSURED ME THAT HIS ADMINISTRATION WAS SCANDAL-FREE: Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016.

That's when Graham hated Trump.

Get back to me when Trump tells Putin to wait till after the election so he can work for him better.

Steele may have been telling the truth when he said he did not know that Clinton was the ultimate client, though the MI6 link to Clinton is through MI6's Julian Amery. Steele would have never gotten involved had he known that. Steele as head of the Russian desk at MI6 does not hold much water, considering Chapman Pincher's expose of Roger Hollis as a supposed double agent.

No my opinions mean nothing, I operate on facts and he has been a mob boss , feels he is above the law , a womanizer his entire life. Its a fact, he is all of the above. His lying is atrocious, fact , he is a divider, fact. He is a low life scum bag (opinion and factual) and now he is stinking up the oval office.
:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back