Mueller Hoping To Sucker-Punch The President

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So I'm reading various accounts of conversations Mueller is having with Trump law-dawgs. He claims the President is a "subject" of his investigation but not a "target". Anybody believe that? This is intended to put Trump in front of him and his pettifogger shitheels to get the gregarious Trump talking himself into a terrible twist. He knows he can't indict a sitting president while he's in office. So either way, he'll write a scathing report on imaginary "crimes" he believes Trump committed but he can't prove.....and expect the Rats in Congress to impeach #45 if they take the House in November. There's only one solution...convince Trump not to sit for an interview and don't let the Rats take the House in November....are we clear? :eusa_eh:

slatest_160128_trump6.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Mueller has to do something. His big conviction was 30 days which won't even be served. He was caught faking emails between the Trump campaign and Roger Stone. Mike Flynn is poised to withdraw his guilty plea. The case against Trump is built largely on wishful thinking.

Every now and then Mewler says something for the loon's benefit ....gotta keep the charade going.

• Banned
Mueller has to do something. His big conviction was 30 days which won't even be served. He was caught faking emails between the Trump campaign and Roger Stone. Mike Flynn is poised to withdraw his guilty plea. The case against Trump is built largely on wishful thinking.

He can decline an interview saying he's acting on advice of counsel, which is true, and avoid the perjury trap Mueller will try to snare him in. It can't hurt him politically if he explains his belief that Mueller has no legal standing because he should never have taken the appointment given the two men's encounters in the past.

• Banned
I'd just like to get this over with, one direction or the other.

Mueller's stalling is the reason for your frustration....no WAY should Trump accept any kind of compromise because the public is bored and fed up with this hoax....he's winning and Mueller is trying to play out the clock hoping for a miracle.

I would refuse to talk to The FBI even if I were Innocent. They don't have anything, and all they have done is issue indictments which are nothing, to people they won't even see in Russia, and trip people up who make a misstatement and charge them with jay walking essentially.

Mueller is a Joke.

If you can't do what you were appointed to do Sit The Fuck Down!

It must be a terrible epic struggle for Trump's ego to resist talking to Mueller. I wonder which part of that schizo will win out.

• Banned
It must be a terrible epic struggle for Trump's ego to resist talking to Mueller. I wonder which part of that schizo will win out.

It's Mueller who's the "schizo" with Comey whispering in his ear....I don't believe Mueller is smart enough to come in out of the rain.....which is why he hired some of the dirtiest sharks in the business to do his "investigation" for him....he's just collecting his checks and waiting for November.

Every now and then Mewler says something for the loon's benefit ....gotta keep the charade going.
No lard ass. Unlike your messiah, the pussy grabber, whose White House leaks like a sieve on a daily, sometimes hourly basis, and whose tweets he throws to you nutters every day like red meat for you to chew on, Robert Mueller and his investigative team are a group of professionals who release information only when necessary and for a reason, not for the benefit of anyone.

But I can understand why scum like you hate him. Just a snippet from his bio:

"...He then served with distinction in Vietnam, receiving the Bronze Star, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry as an officer in the Marine Corps..."

No lard ass. Unlike your messiah, the pussy grabber, whose White House leaks like a sieve on a daily, sometimes hourly basis, and whose tweets he throws to you nutters every day like red meat for you to chew on, Robert Mueller and his investigative team are a group of professionals who release information only when necessary and for a reason, not for the benefit of anyone.

"...He then served with distinction in Vietnam, receiving the Bronze Star, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry as an officer in the Marine Corps..."

Mueller and company are worthless.

Mueller and company are worthless.
Of course you would feel that way. He is an accomplished, educated, intelligent patriot who served with distinction. In other words, everything you aren't.

A whole lot of wishful thinking and whistling past the graveyard in this topic. :lol:

Not denigrating his service, but he was a ticket-puncher who ran his rifle squad into an ambush and got a Bronze for dragging one of them to cover. He was taken out of the field and ended up polishing a general's boots for USO shows. If you want to worship a proper Marine I suggest you acquaint yourself with a sniper named Carlos Hathcock.

Not denigrating his service, but he was a ticket-puncher who ran his rifle squad into an ambush and got a Bronze for dragging one of them to cover. He was taken out of the field and ended up polishing a general's boots for USO shows. If you want to worship a proper Marine I suggest you acquaint yourself with a sniper named Carlos Hathcock.
"Not denigrating his service", and then in the same sentence you denigrate his service. You nutters are deplorable.

You are the worthless one. Now drag that fat, pseudo-christian ass of yours out of that heavy duty double-wide seat you plop yourself in every morning and waddle your way into the kitchen to find some more fattening food to stuff you face with.

REPORTED

"Not denigrating his service", and then in the same sentence you denigrate his service. You nutters are deplorable.

Not that you merit a reply, but his service record is about as honorable as Kerry's...rich boys looking to see just enough action to climb the ranks.

So I'm reading various accounts of conversations Mueller is having with Trump law-dawgs. He claims the President is a "subject" of his investigation but not a "target". Anybody believe that? This is intended to put Trump in front of him and his pettifogger shitheels to get the gregarious Trump talking himself into a terrible twist. He knows he can't indict a sitting president while he's in office. So either way, he'll write a scathing report on imaginary "crimes" he believes Trump committed but he can't prove.....and expect the Rats in Congress to impeach #45 if they take the House in November. There's only one solution...convince Trump not to sit for an interview and don't let the Rats take the House in November....are we clear? :eusa_eh:

slatest_160128_trump6.gif.CROP.original-original.gif
Most of the country is hoping for a chance to sucker punch the President

All Mueller has left is the hope he can challenge the President's ego enough to get him to agree to do an Interview under oath (which Hillary did not have to endure when she was being 'investigated' :p ), at which point he will try to use his vast years of experience as a corrupt, lying, evidence-hiding, crime-manufacturing, slimy prosecutor to catch Trump in a 'Scooter Libby' mis-step / mis-speak Indictment. :p

Forum List

Back