Mueller Hoping To Sucker-Punch The President

Every now and then Mewler says something for the loon's benefit ....gotta keep the charade going.
No lard ass. Unlike your messiah, the pussy grabber, whose White House leaks like a sieve on a daily, sometimes hourly basis, and whose tweets he throws to you nutters every day like red meat for you to chew on, Robert Mueller and his investigative team are a group of professionals who release information only when necessary and for a reason, not for the benefit of anyone.

But I can understand why scum like you hate him. Just a snippet from his bio:

"...He then served with distinction in Vietnam, receiving the Bronze Star, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry as an officer in the Marine Corps..."

He's worthless...now take your middle school bullshit and play it elsewhere, nobody cares, fool

Let's be clear: military records don't mean shit, if it did then Richard Nixon and the Bush's would be held in high esteem by the Left. And if Mueller were this upstanding fellow, he would have recused himself and never taken the job in the first place for conflict of interest with Comey. Nor would he have hired a bunch of sharks that were nearly all Left-Supporting Hillary-bots. And if his interest in Russia was sincere, he would be looking at ALL the Russian ties and factors, including the many between Hillary and Obama and not just any potential ones with Trump's Campaign. To the matter of the OP, Mueller has EVERY interest in trying to trick Trump into saying something he can paint Trump into a corner with, both to maintain his reputation, and to justify his expense. The LAST thing Mueller wants to do is give Trump a "clean bill of health," but that is exactly where his investigation is going.

"Not denigrating his service", and then in the same sentence you denigrate his service. You nutters are deplorable.

Not that you merit a reply, but his service record is about as honorable as Kerry's...rich boys looking to see just enough action to climb the ranks.
Kerry? You mean 'Mr. I was in Laos at Christmas time then returned home to lie about seeing atrocities committed that I never witnessed in order to jump-stat my career as a slimy Democratic political git'?!

Yeah, that traitor / liar had an 'impecable' career.... :p

"...He then served with distinction in Vietnam, receiving the Bronze Star, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry as an officer in the Marine Corps..."

Not denigrating his service, but he was a ticket-puncher who ran his rifle squad into an ambush and got a Bronze for dragging one of them to cover. He was taken out of the field and ended up polishing a general's boots for USO shows. If you want to worship a proper Marine I suggest you acquaint yourself with a sniper named Carlos Hathcock.
"Not denigrating his service", and then in the same sentence you denigrate his service. You nutters are deplorable.

"Not denigrating his service", and then in the same sentence you denigrate his service.

Your stance is all military personnel, active or not, are angels without wings?

Forum List

Back