Mueller Gets CAUGHT !!!

But when America finds out the whole deep state are liars and crooks

That then must make people angry because this is like seeing the nation falling like a rock

Now is the time to rise up against this proven corruption and make wisdom tests for voting

The effect is the nation will fall and die as the wise stampedes out
"Deep State" is just a cover phrase meaning a non-specific threat made up by Trump to be used when he or his flunkies can't find a REAL bunch to blame, so they haul out the boogy-man called Deep State. Works too...you can hear sphincters across the land tightening up as knuckles are gnawed by the faithful as they imagine the vague but terrifying horrors the Deep State will burden upon them. Horrors like keeping the Constitution regarding emoluments and answering subpoenas and testifying truthfully and not practicing witness nullification.
deep state is what one calls a coup

Did you see the TV clip of the Republican woman at the Justin Amash townhall? The reporter asked her as a Republican what she thought of Amash's reasoning for backing impeachment, and the woman replied how surprised she was to learn that there is something negative about Trump in the Mueller Report. This lady was not emotional or distraught, just surprised. She said she listened to conservative media and never knew the report laid out indictable charges. I think many are like this lady, uninformed.

Sure did. She IS the VAST MAJORITY of Americans.

As I warned for YEARS. Trump is not dumb. He really does have genius in some areas, like propaganda, self promotion and mass manipulation.

ever read Wilhelm Reich? He wrote The Mass Psychology of Fascism. He wrote it about Hitler but he could have written it about Trump.

Some quotes from the book:
“It was one of the greatest errors in evaluating dictatorship to say that the dictator forces himself on society against its own will. In reality, every dictator in history was nothing but the accentuation of already existing state ideas which he had only to exaggerate in order to gain power”

“Even more essential, however, is the identification of the individuals in the masses with the "führer." The more helpless the "mass-individual" has become, owing to his upbringing, the more pronounced is his identification with the führer, and the more the childish need for protection is disguised in the form of a feeling at one with the führer. This inclination to identify is the psychological basis of national narcissism, i.e., of the self-confidence that individual man derives from the "greatness of the nation." The reactionary lower middle-class man perceives himself in the führer, in the authoritarian state. On the basis of this identification he feels himself to be a defender of the "national heritage," of the "nation," which does not prevent him, likewise on the basis of this identification, from simultaneously despising "the masses" and confronting them as an individual. The wretchedness of his material and sexual situation is so overshadowed by the exalting idea of belonging to a master race and having a brilliant führer that, as time goes on, he ceases to realize how completely he has sunk to a position of insignificant, blind allegiance."
I have read Reich, but it was years ago, probably before the birth of the loudest Republicans on this board. My referrals to Nazi Germany on this board are scorned as drama. I have often asked how a land of great intellect and respected universities, a land of industrious people..could turn into Nazi Germany. It didn't happen overnight but chipped away bit by bit, relaxing a rule here and a law (like answering subpoenas) there. I get shouted down by the 'it can't happen here' crowd whose eyes will only open when it is too late to fight back.
So your response to the Obama witchhunt of Trump is that "Well, Trump's Hitler and the GOP are Nazi's and if you don't understand that you will destroy the Social Fabric!"?
You got it!
name one hitler like thing trump has done.
That's easy:
i) They don't like Hitler.
ii) They don't like Trump,
Therefore:
iii) Trump is just like Hitler!

That then must make people angry because this is like seeing the nation falling like a rock

Now is the time to rise up against this proven corruption and make wisdom tests for voting

"Deep State" is just a cover phrase meaning a non-specific threat made up by Trump to be used when he or his flunkies can't find a REAL bunch to blame, so they haul out the boogy-man called Deep State. Works too...you can hear sphincters across the land tightening up as knuckles are gnawed by the faithful as they imagine the vague but terrifying horrors the Deep State will burden upon them. Horrors like keeping the Constitution regarding emoluments and answering subpoenas and testifying truthfully and not practicing witness nullification.
And the beauty of it is that it can be applied to anyone regardless of party or history...all it means is that this person is in some way a threat to the Orange Criminal

Did you see the TV clip of the Republican woman at the Justin Amash townhall? The reporter asked her as a Republican what she thought of Amash's reasoning for backing impeachment, and the woman replied how surprised she was to learn that there is something negative about Trump in the Mueller Report. This lady was not emotional or distraught, just surprised. She said she listened to conservative media and never knew the report laid out indictable charges. I think many are like this lady, uninformed.

As I warned for YEARS. Trump is not dumb. He really does have genius in some areas, like propaganda, self promotion and mass manipulation.

ever read Wilhelm Reich? He wrote The Mass Psychology of Fascism. He wrote it about Hitler but he could have written it about Trump.

“It was one of the greatest errors in evaluating dictatorship to say that the dictator forces himself on society against its own will. In reality, every dictator in history was nothing but the accentuation of already existing state ideas which he had only to exaggerate in order to gain power”

“Even more essential, however, is the identification of the individuals in the masses with the "führer." The more helpless the "mass-individual" has become, owing to his upbringing, the more pronounced is his identification with the führer, and the more the childish need for protection is disguised in the form of a feeling at one with the führer. This inclination to identify is the psychological basis of national narcissism, i.e., of the self-confidence that individual man derives from the "greatness of the nation." The reactionary lower middle-class man perceives himself in the führer, in the authoritarian state. On the basis of this identification he feels himself to be a defender of the "national heritage," of the "nation," which does not prevent him, likewise on the basis of this identification, from simultaneously despising "the masses" and confronting them as an individual. The wretchedness of his material and sexual situation is so overshadowed by the exalting idea of belonging to a master race and having a brilliant führer that, as time goes on, he ceases to realize how completely he has sunk to a position of insignificant, blind allegiance."
I have read Reich, but it was years ago, probably before the birth of the loudest Republicans on this board. My referrals to Nazi Germany on this board are scorned as drama. I have often asked how a land of great intellect and respected universities, a land of industrious people..could turn into Nazi Germany. It didn't happen overnight but chipped away bit by bit, relaxing a rule here and a law (like answering subpoenas) there. I get shouted down by the 'it can't happen here' crowd whose eyes will only open when it is too late to fight back.
So your response to the Obama witchhunt of Trump is that "Well, Trump's Hitler and the GOP are Nazi's and if you don't understand that you will destroy the Social Fabric!"?
You got it!
Filled the courts with lackey judges. Made Germany feel like a victim. Broke Treaties, ala non-aggression pact with Russia and ethnic scapegoating.

deep state is a convenient excuse overused by people who have no evidence of a coup!

You got it!
That's easy:
Therefore:
Read up or suffer a repetition.

You got it!
That's easy:
Therefore:
it's obvious they have no idea who hitler actually was or did.

deep state is a convenient excuse overused by people who have no evidence of a coup!
insurance policy, dirty dossier used for FISA Warrants, um plants in the campaign, naw, nothing fishy there, that was also happening in hitlery's campaign right?

You got it!
That's easy:
Therefore:
so no example huh? go fking figure. shoot that mouth off loser. still can't walk the walk, sad incoherent punks.

You got it!
Filled the courts with lackey judges. Made Germany feel like a victim. Broke Treaties, ala non-aggression pact with Russia and ethnic scapegoating.
first one I'll ask, what ethnic scapegoating?

And the beauty of it is that it can be applied to anyone regardless of party or history...all it means is that this person is in some way a threat to the Orange Criminal
threat's are not legal in our country, didn't you know that?

You got it!
Repeat: A couple of examples: Filled the courts with lackey judges. Made Germany feel like a victim. Broke Treaties, ala non-aggression pact with Russia and ethnic scapegoating.[/QUOTE]
You ask: "first one I'll ask, what ethnic scapegoating?"[/QUOTE]
Good grief! Our scapegoating Liar-in-Chief doesn't confine himself to Jews as Hitler did. He expands to Muslims, immigrants, and American institutions like FBI, CIA, Navy Seals, Capital Ships (McCain), NSA, EPA, Planned Parenthood and the entire Democratic Party. All these conspire to prevent his whims, making them enemies of "The State" and Trump the victim of coups. Sure wish he'd worry more about the monsters in his head than those under his bed.

You got it!
Repeat: A couple of examples: Filled the courts with lackey judges. Made Germany feel like a victim. Broke Treaties, ala non-aggression pact with Russia and ethnic scapegoating.
Good grief! Our scapegoating Liar-in-Chief doesn't confine himself to Jews as Hitler did. He expands to Muslims, immigrants, and American institutions like FBI, CIA, Navy Seals, Capital Ships (McCain), NSA, EPA, Planned Parenthood and the entire Democratic Party. All these conspire to prevent his whims, making them enemies of "The State" and Trump the victim of coups. Sure wish he'd worry more about the monsters in his head than those under his bed.[/QUOTE]
wow dude, okay, what about muslims? expand that thought.

Illegal entry isn't immigration, you should first learn that. The FBI attempted a coup against a sitting president. too fking funny. NSA, how so? EPA shouldn't exist any longer. Planned parenthood is committing murder on babies with our money. And fk the democratic party. scapegoating isn't any of this shit. so as fking usual, you got fking nothing.

If Trump is a criminal, why didn't Mueller recommend indictment?

You got it!
Repeat: A couple of examples: Filled the courts with lackey judges. Made Germany feel like a victim. Broke Treaties, ala non-aggression pact with Russia and ethnic scapegoating.
Good grief! Our scapegoating Liar-in-Chief doesn't confine himself to Jews as Hitler did. He expands to Muslims, immigrants, and American institutions like FBI, CIA, Navy Seals, Capital Ships (McCain), NSA, EPA, Planned Parenthood and the entire Democratic Party. All these conspire to prevent his whims, making them enemies of "The State" and Trump the victim of coups. Sure wish he'd worry more about the monsters in his head than those under his bed.[/QUOTE]
Well good! Then Crapper Comey and Brennan surely look forward to the thorough investigation completely exonerating them.

Last edited:
You got it!
Ethnic Scapegoating is what Democrats and the Left does to White Folks, a group that for them includes Jews, Asians and George Zimmerman.

You got it!
That's easy:
Therefore:
Barr is making sure we don't end up with a bunch of idiots arrogating Federal Power to use against domestic political opponents.

Good gawd. Can we slow down a bit on these histrionic, hyperbolic, bombastic, wild-eyed threads a bit?
:wtf:

Mueller was caught - just as he did in the past - HIDING EVIDENCE in order to create a false narrative / perception of obstruction when there was none. The transcript of the message was placed side-by-side with what Mueller put in his report.
He was BUSTED!

'Histrionic, hyperbolic, bombastic, wild-eyed threads'? How about you stop denying reality / evidence and trying to kiss / cover the traitor's ass?!

You got it!
What's a "ala non-aggression pact with Russia"?

You got it!
What's a "ala non-aggression pact with Russia"?
nonsense?

Forum List

Back