Mueller Gets CAUGHT !!!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDEO)

From the very beginning of this hoax probe mueller proves to commit high treason

Mueller brings all prosecutors who are all Hillary supporters

Then he lets that leak to get the news to trump

That act was trying to scare trump into over looking the serious democrat crimes

But now the serious crimes have turned into high treason crimes and mueller himself right in middle of all of this corruption

• Banned
Good gawd. Can we slow down a bit on these histrionic, hyperbolic, bombastic, wild-eyed threads a bit?

Maybe keep them down to two or three a day? Maybe create a section for them?

Life isn't a Mark Levin radio show.

You must know nothing of history

History shows how suddenly it seems wars and Great Depression comes

There is no sudden change .. They all change for certain reasons

Those certain reasons are right here and NOW

Wake up and stop the sleeping .. All this is right in front of you

Good gawd. Can we slow down a bit on these histrionic, hyperbolic, bombastic, wild-eyed threads a bit?

Get back to me when the "logic tests for voting" are implemented.

:rolleyes:

• Banned

Get back to me when the "logic tests for voting" are implemented.

:rolleyes:

Again there is no Sudden changes

All sudden changes comes from certain domino set up change

Wars come from overlooking the harm and it becomes too late

Again there is no Sudden changes

All sudden changes comes from certain domino set up change

Wars come from overlooking the harm and it becomes too late

Wars happen when a man who few people even know exist, throws a $100 cigar in the glass of another man, who few people know exist, who spent $50 on that shot of scotch.

They're globalists, we are cattle to them. Senators are whores. The likes of Bushes and Kennedy's change their sheets.

MUELLER GETS CAUGHT! Devin Nunes Just Caught Dirty Cop Mueller Lying to American Public about Joseph Misfud (VIDEO)

From the very beginning of this hoax probe mueller proves to commit high treason

Mueller brings all prosecutors who are all Hillary supporters

Then he lets that leak to get the news to trump

That act was trying to scare trump into over looking the serious democrat crimes

But now the serious crimes have turned into high treason crimes and mueller himself right in middle of all of this corruption
Article sez: ""On Friday Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) joined Sean Hannity to discuss his letter to the State Department, FBI and CIA. Nunes caught dirty cop Robert Mueller in a complete lie. Mueller and his gang of angry Democrats reported in their report that Joseph Mifsud was a Russian operative. It has been widely reported that Mifsud was a deep state operative who trains CIA and FBI agents in Italy. And Devin Nunes knows this.

Robert Mueller could be in serious trouble for withholding this information from the American Public.""

Nunez, Hannity and Gateway! What a non-biased combo! Did the State Department respond to Nunes yet? Can you provide any of the 'widely reported' documentation on Mifsud's 'deep state' operations, or voting records on 'Mueller and his gang of angry Democrats'? Those of us who see Nunez, Hannity and Gateway as deep, deeper, and deepest state operatives on the Trump side need more than a toss against the wall to check for authenticity.

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

He can't slow down, they will cut his pay.

Or worse.

No.....I think we haven't had enough of them.
Just because they make your heroes look bad, you want them to stop.

Deep state is an excuse for anything for bullshitting conservatives that preach personal responsibility yet have none themselves and make up fiction to excuse whatever they want at every turn.

So you buy in to the stuff this guy posts?

I guess it doesn't occur to you that this kind of hysteria makes Trump supporters look bad, not to mention scared stiff.
So I suppose the years of Trump bashing should just be ignored and we should just move on to the next media hoax?

I don't buy into into anything from someone who doesn't know English well enough to post coherent sentences.

I don't buy into into anything from someone who doesn't know English well enough to post coherent sentences.
Then why the post? The ol' deflect/pivot/attack routine sure makes it look like you do.

Then why the post? The ol' deflect/pivot/attack routine sure makes it look like you do.
Sorry, but I still have this crazy idea that this is supposed to be a free country and that USMB is a free exchange of ideas with very little censorship.

Sorry, but I still have this crazy idea that this is supposed to be a free country and that USMB is a free exchange of ideas with very little censorship.
Ah, okay, got it.

Forum List

Back