Democrats: Americans Overwhelmingly Do Not Want Impeachment

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Americans believe President Trump may have "obstructed justice" (for a crime he didn't commit) and even that he may have committed crimes before elected to office, but by an overwhelming majority of 66-29 percent they DO NOT believe Democrats should begin impeachment. Despite crimes. Despite obstruction.

It seems to me that this will be all the evidence Nancy needs to shut down Maxine and Co.

QU Poll Release Detail

I'm not what the connection is between politics and the will of the people.

There isn't always one. But in this case, Leftists are nothing if not self-interested. They will not plunge into impeachment if Americans are so strongly opposed. It will backfire in the voter's booth, which effects THEM.

Americans tolerate obstruction of justice by our chief law enforcement officer now?

Another fine precedent being set by a people that have lost their way.

Americans tolerate obstruction of justice by our chief law enforcement officer now?

Or maybe you're just not seeing it clearly. Ever think of that?

It has never been more clear than now.

The emperor has no clothes.

You keep saying that, but the people don't believe it. At least not enough for you to impeach.

Go screech at the sky I guess.....

Wait until after the election. It may be a moot point. If Dems capture the Senate but not the Oval...then reassess.

So you are endorsing impeachment as a political tool. You don't like the election, impeach.

Fascists.

You keep saying that, but the people don't believe it. At least not enough for you to impeach.

But you said in your OP that Americans do believe it. Which is what I responded to.

Now you're saying they don't.

Which way are you going with this?

But you said in your OP that Americans do believe it. Which is what I responded to.

I mean to say: we know what he is and what he was WHEN WE ELECTED HIM TO OFFICE. WHO thought he had no clothes? You? Then you were fooled. I was not. I knew he was an adulterer, and probably cheated on a few tax forms. I thought he would be a cracker jack president however, and I was right.

It just cracks me up entirely that you are the folks shrieking about tax laws and adultery now. Pursed lipped church ladies. Don't get me wrong: I don't condone his behavior, but I don't have to. I voted for president. I guess you thought you were voting for a god. That makes sense, actually, the way you all treat politics.

There isn't always one. But in this case, Leftists are nothing if not self-interested. They will not plunge into impeachment if Americans are so strongly opposed.
I like the way 'leftists' are excluded from 'Americans'.

I mean to say: we know what he is and what he was WHEN WE ELECTED HIM TO OFFICE. WHO thought he had no clothes? You? Then you were fooled. I was not. I knew he was an adulterer, and probably cheated on a few tax forms. I thought he would be a cracker jack president however, and I was right.

It just cracks me up entirely that you are the folks shrieking about tax laws and adultery now. Pursed lipped church ladies. Don't get me wrong: I don't condone his behavior, but I don't have to. I voted for president. I guess you thought you were voting for a god. That makes sense, actually, the way you all treat politics.
You do condone his behavior. Voting for him was exactly that.

You do condone his behavior. Voting for him was exactly that.

Of course it's not. A vote is to ELECT SOMEONE TO OFFICE. You realize that right?

There isn't always one. But in this case, Leftists are nothing if not self-interested. They will not plunge into impeachment if Americans are so strongly opposed. It will backfire in the voter's booth, which effects THEM.

in the months b4 impeachment hearings started for nixon, the sentiment was the same. however, once the televised hearings began, showing the evidence to the american people , attitudes changed & (R)s knew that nixon was indeed a crook because the 'evidence' reflected that.

& that needs to happen now.

in the months b4 impeachment hearings started for nixon, the sentiment was the same. however, once the televised hearings began, showing the evidence to the american people attitudes changed & (R)s knew that nixon was indeed a crook because the 'evidence' reflected that. & that needs to happen now.

I laughed out loud. I mean that. Right out loud.

Yes, Nixon. Only your boys are ACTUALLY closer to committing Nixon-like crimes.

your loyalty to a man over so called 'christian' principles is duly noted.

in the months b4 impeachment hearings started for nixon, the sentiment was the same. however, once the televised hearings began, showing the evidence to the american people attitudes changed & (R)s knew that nixon was indeed a crook because the 'evidence' reflected that. & that needs to happen now.

I laughed out loud. I mean that. Right out loud.

Yes, Nixon. Only your boys are ACTUALLY closer to committing Nixon-like crimes.

of course you laughed. your head is as orange as trump's colon.

in the months b4 impeachment hearings started for nixon, the sentiment was the same. however, once the televised hearings began, showing the evidence to the american people , attitudes changed & (R)s knew that nixon was indeed a crook because the 'evidence' reflected that.

& that needs to happen now.

TV has been calling President Trump Hitler for two and a half years.

Most people are beyond caring what TV says anymore.

Forum List

Back