MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

Still waiting for your idiots to provide observed empirical evidence and the science to back it up that is not model derived fiction.
No you are not. This would imply that you have made an effort to educate yourself on this material and that you are open to new information. Neither of these things are true, and everyone knows it, including you.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.
That's nice kid.

Your admission that you cannot refute my point is accepted.

So, since you admit that your proposals would not work, what is your real agenda?
That's nice kid.

Your sophist games are noted and dismissed.

What is your real agenda? What is this really about?
Sophist games?

I'm shooing you off. Nothing more.

If you were really done, you would just stop replying.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

So, your real goal must be something else.

the entire global scientific community has not reached a consensus ,,,
Wrong. The consensus that the planet is warming due to the actions of mankind enjoys the same overwhelming consensus as does evolution, or germ theory. Bullshit denier canard #1,765,980, grifted straight from lying denier bloggers.

Watching Meet the Press. They have dedicated the whole hour to climate change. They have no deniers on the panel and as Chuck Todd correctly stated the science is long since settled. Now it is time to discuss solutions.

A recent poll shows even a majority of Republicans do not dispute anthropogenic climate change.
Opinion | More Republicans Than You Think Support Action on Climate Change

I applaud Meet the Press. Time to push deniers and their pseudo science to the curb or back into closet. Choose your metaphor. They are just standing in the way and are no more than obstructionists.

We need to discuss only solutions and adaptations.

You sad little booby. The Climate is always changing. The biggest causes are the sun and volcanic activity. Human impact is negligible at most.

And as the Earth is COOLING due to minimal solar activity, I suggest we get busy building nuclear power plants asap.

Wrong. The consensus that the planet is warming due to the actions of mankind enjoys the same overwhelming consensus as does evolution, or germ theory. Bullshit denier canard #1,765,980, grifted straight from lying denier bloggers.

Propaganda works. So does controlling funding. Not to mention destroying people who don't toe the party line.

That's nice kid.

So, since you admit that your proposals would not work, what is your real agenda?
That's nice kid.

Sophist games?

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

Lol.

well evolution has been proven wrong more times than right., and the only known germs are those that infest anothers life,,,or are those parasites/democrats

in fact evolution has been proven 100% wrong

see I know you drones are lying about CC because you ignore any real solutions in favor of controlling people
,,,so let us know when you cast off all the modern things that make your life so good and live outside in your panties

Entire global scientific community? You fell for it, just as they knew you and millions of others would.

“The authors of the survey report, however, note that the overwhelming majority of scientists fall within four other models, each of which is skeptical of alarmist global warming claims.

The survey finds that 24 percent of the scientist respondents fit the “Nature Is Overwhelming” model. "In their diagnostic framing, they believe that changes to the climate are natural, normal cycles of the Earth.” Moreover, “they strongly disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal lives.”

Another group of scientists fit the “Fatalists” model. These scientists, comprising 17 percent of the respondents, “diagnose climate change as both human- and naturally caused. ‘Fatalists’ consider climate change to be a smaller public risk with little impact on their personal life. They are skeptical that the scientific debate is settled regarding the IPCC modeling.” These scientists are likely to ask, “How can anyone take action if research is biased?”

The next largest group of scientists, comprising 10 percent of respondents, fit the “Economic Responsibility” model. These scientists “diagnose climate change as being natural or human caused. More than any other group, they underscore that the ‘real’ cause of climate change is unknown as nature is forever changing and uncontrollable. Similar to the ‘nature is overwhelming’ adherents, they disagree that climate change poses any significant public risk and see no impact on their personal life. They are also less likely to believe that the scientific debate is settled and that the IPCC modeling is accurate. In their prognostic framing, they point to the harm the Kyoto Protocol and all regulation will do to the economy.”

The final group of scientists, comprising 5 percent of the respondents, fit the “Regulation Activists” model. These scientists “diagnose climate change as being both human- and naturally caused, posing a moderate public risk, with only slight impact on their personal life.” Moreover, “They are also skeptical with regard to the scientific debate being settled and are the most indecisive whether IPCC modeling is accurate.”

Taken together, these four skeptical groups numerically blow away the 36 percent of scientists who believe global warming is human caused and a serious concern.

One interesting aspect of this new survey is the unmistakably alarmist bent of the survey takers. They frequently use terms such as “denier” to describe scientists who are skeptical of an asserted global warming crisis, and they refer to skeptical scientists as “speaking against climate science” rather than “speaking against asserted climate projections.” Accordingly, alarmists will have a hard time arguing the survey is biased or somehow connected to the ‘vast right-wing climate denial machine.’

Another interesting aspect of this new survey is that it reports on the beliefs of scientists themselves rather than bureaucrats who often publish alarmist statements without polling their member scientists. We now have meteorologists, geoscientists and engineers all reporting that they are skeptics of an asserted global warming crisis, yet the bureaucrats of these organizations frequently suck up to the media and suck up to government grant providers by trying to tell us the opposite of what their scientist members actually believe.
Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis
The only way an alarmist can win the case without any evidence is to do it in an ECHO, Echo, Echo Chamber..
Really? Last I checked the entire global scientific community has reached a consensus...while, on the other hand, the deniers have been relegated to soothing each other anonymously on internet message boards. I.e., echo Chambers.

So, um, yeah, you pretty much got that one ass backwards.

Climate Change: cycles of ice ages and warming due to volcanic and solar activity:

Global-warming-hoax...-Sep-2015.jpg

The Fairy Tale Of Global Warming.. - Dennis G Hurst

Last edited:
Lefties never have a nice day during a republican administration. If it isn't "nuclear annihilation" it's freaking climate change. It's below zero during the day in the mid west and in the 40's and 50's on the east coast. Should we panic?

That's nice kid.

Sophist games?

Lol.

Number of published scientific studies over the last 30 years that conclude the current, rapid warming is not chiefly due to mankind's emissions:

That is overwhelming consensus. Go ahead deniers, publish some science. The fossil fuel industry would pay you well for it.

Forum List

Back