MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

Number of published scientific studies over the last 30 years that conclude the current, rapid warming is not chiefly due to mankind's emissions:

That is overwhelming consensus. Go ahead deniers, publish some science. The fossil fuel industry would pay you well for it.

Punishing heretics is a good way of preventing heresy.

No one says otherwise.

Fear is a good motivator to conform.

Number of published scientific studies over the last 30 years that conclude the current, rapid warming is not chiefly due to mankind's emissions:

That is overwhelming consensus. Go ahead deniers, publish some science. The fossil fuel industry would pay you well for it.

"consensus"??? LOL

The Global Warming/Climate Change myth has been around for more than 30 years. And during that time, prophets like Al Gore and Ted Danson among others have made predictions. They all turned out to be flat wrong.

If scientists keep bullshitting people, their scientific bonafides don't mean crap.

so tell us how many trees you planted last yr???

LOL my back yard is a jungle because I have refused to cut down a single tree.
that didnt answer my question,,,how many trees did you plant last yr??

I ask because any honest environmentalist knows that trees are the only real solution,,,,all the rest is just fascist bullsht

He can't tell the difference between planting and not cutting.

You guys are really the crown fools of deflection. I have planted trees all over my yard. Do you really have to be led by the hand on every statement.

but how many,,,4-5 trees are not going to save the world

and since your commitment only includes your own yard its clear youre a fraud

and I can only assume you live in a house and drive a car,,,so for you to tell us what we should do while its you thats the problem is hypocrisy at its best

come back and talk to us when you fixed your own house and the problems you cause

Wow, what a ridiculous supposition. Unless we go back a few hundred years nobody leads a perfectly green life. We need to talk solutions not your ludicrous deflections.

LOL my back yard is a jungle because I have refused to cut down a single tree.

I ask because any honest environmentalist knows that trees are the only real solution,,,,all the rest is just fascist bullsht

You guys are really the crown fools of deflection. I have planted trees all over my yard. Do you really have to be led by the hand on every statement.

and I can only assume you live in a house and drive a car,,,so for you to tell us what we should do while its you thats the problem is hypocrisy at its best

come back and talk to us when you fixed your own house and the problems you cause

Wow, what a ridiculous supposition. Unless we go back a few hundred years nobody leads a perfectly green life. We need to talk solutions not your ludicrous deflections.

You greenies are the ones claiming that the world is in danger, now when called on to tell what sacrifices you have done, you get testy.

Still waiting for your idiots to provide observed empirical evidence and the science to back it up that is not model derived fiction.
No you are not. This would imply that you have made an effort to educate yourself on this material and that you are open to new information. Neither of these things are true, and everyone knows it, including you.
Please post up the non-model derived empirical evidence.. I'll wait...(because it doesn't exist)

You greenies are the ones claiming that the world is in danger, now when called on to tell what sacrifices you have done, you get testy.
What that other poster said is that if one drives a car, one cannot claim to be concerned about green issues. That is what is ridiculous. I do drive a hybrid, will be buying a plugin and purposefully rented an office by my home I walk back and forth to each and every day.

Popular Technology.net: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

There you go... Punching huge holes in his "consensus" lie...

The greenies don't make sacrifices, at least the greenie leaders don't. Guys like Al Gore live in mansions that cost hundreds of thousands to heat each year, they fly in their own private jets. If they lived at the Y and rode the bus, it would at least show they believe their own pablum. But what's even crazier is that the libs spend big money on beach front property on land they are predicting will be under water in short order due to climate change.

These "scientists" are using for libs for dupes, and you are the biggest suckers for those idiots that I could ever see.

Your admission that you cannot refute my point is accepted.

So, since you admit that your proposals would not work, what is your real agenda?
That's nice kid.

Your sophist games are noted and dismissed.

What is your real agenda? What is this really about?
Sophist games?

I'm shooing you off. Nothing more.

If you were really done, you would just stop replying.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

So, your real goal must be something else.
Lol.

But you can't let my point stand, yet you can't refute it. Hence silly word games.

NOTHING, proposed by you guys, would "save" the planet from the "problem" you claim to be worried about.

It would give the government massive power and funds to oppress US and lower our quality of life.

That's nice kid.

Sophist games?

Lol.

You need to stop with this conspiracy nonsense. You need to acknowledge that some people just care about the state of the environment.

What that other poster said is that if one drives a car, one cannot claim to be concerned about green issues. That is what is ridiculous. I do drive a hybrid, will be buying a plugin and purposefully rented an office by my home I walk back and forth to each and every day.

If the problem is half as great as you libs claim, your steps are not nearly enough. And when/if you ever succeed in making your agenda national policy, far greater hardships will be forced on you and the rest of US.

If you are not prepared for those sacrifices, you should reconsider your support of policies that will lead to them.

The greenies don't make sacrifices, at least the greenie leaders don't. Guys like Al Gore live in mansions that cost hundreds of thousands to heat each year, they fly in their own private jets. If they lived at the Y and rode the bus, it would at least show they believe their own pablum. But what's even crazier is that the libs spend big money on beach front property on land they are predicting will be under water in short order due to climate change.

These "scientists" are using for libs for dupes, and you are the biggest suckers for those idiots that I could ever see.

It is much worse than that. These people scream at the sky what they are told by their handlers. They are useful idiots.

The OP of this thread cant even tell you what the AGW premise is or how it is supposed to be proven. The hypothesis is totally a blank slate to them and they have no basis with which to evaluate the lie they are being told to spread. Calling them Dupes does not go far enough, they are useful idiots..

“Creating an ideology pegged to carbon dioxide is a dangerous nonsense…The present alarm on climate change is an instrument of social control, a pretext for major businesses and political battle. It became an ideology, which is concerning.” - Environmental Scientist Professor Delgado Domingos

Sophist games?

Lol.

You need to stop with this conspiracy nonsense. You need to acknowledge that some people just care about the state of the environment.

He admitted that that was not the case, at least with him.

That's because the Greenies expect to continue living with all of the conveniences of modern society while forcing others to live with less.

Sophist games?

Lol.

I guess Climategate never happened and your so called 'scientists' lied, fabricated data, and systematically suppressed dissenting opinions through censorship in journals and do so to this very day..

Forum List

Back