MSNBC Reporting New Republican National PPP Poll...Trump, Trump, Trump!!! have nailed down spot #2

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Almost DOUBLE the good doctors numbers who seems to have nailed down spot #2!

discussionist.com ^ | Mon Aug 31, 2015, 09:13 PM
"They say its exclusive-I don't think its published" Trump 29% Carson 15% Bush 9% Firorina 8% Rubio 7% Kasich 6% Ted Cruz 5% (?) -I think but not sure Cristie 2% Santorum 2% Rand Paul 1% (Wow) Rick Perry 1% Jim Gilmore 1% Is Obama a Christian 14% Is Obama a Muslim 54% "Only 29% think Obama was born in the US"

Trump will not be President, in fact he does not want to be President... Just like every other election cycle, then he drops out.

Almost DOUBLE the good doctors numbers who seems to have nailed down spot #2!

"They say its exclusive-I don't think its published" Trump 29% Carson 15% Bush 9% Firorina 8% Rubio 7% Kasich 6% Ted Cruz 5% (?) -I think but not sure Cristie 2% Santorum 2% Rand Paul 1% (Wow) Rick Perry 1% Jim Gilmore 1% Is Obama a Christian 14% Is Obama a Muslim 54% "Only 29% think Obama was born in the US"
LOL! Only 29% think he was born in the US and he won an election twice???? Tell me we are headed in the right direction. People should take an intelligence test to vote.

Is Obama a Christian 14% Is Obama a Muslim 54% "Only 29% think Obama was born in the US"
Still worried about that third term, eh? :laugh2:

As worried as all the hate filled scared widdle Dems who though Bush was going to invoke martial lawz and become the dictator or Americaz! Remember that or you decide it was better to forget that BS?

Trump never thought he would get this far, his plan to get out of the spotlight is to go full retard... He will maintain a small but very vocal and useless lemming crowd but ultimately he will lose the base he needs. He has already started.

Trump will not be President, in fact he does not want to be President... Just like every other election cycle, then he drops out.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know right? He has a history of running only to drop out.... Wana make a bet that he does not become President?

What Odds do you offer? I have one with some libtard, I have to look it up where his $10,000 against my $1 was offered!
How about 1$ to 1$... Wana take it?

Trump never thought he would get this far, his plan to get out of the spotlight is to go full retard... He will maintain a small but very vocal and useless lemming crowd but ultimately he will lose the base he needs. He has already started.

Please point out where it started as the NEWEST PPP poll I just posted has him 1 point LESS THAN DOUBLE the good Doctor!

MSNBC Reporting New Republican National PPP Poll!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know right? He has a history of running only to drop out.... Wana make a bet that he does not become President?

What Odds do you offer? I have one with some libtard, I have to look it up where his $10,000 against my $1 was offered!
How about 1$ to 1$... Wana take it?

With you, since YOU offered the bet, I'd make it easy on you say $1000 to my $1! If you are so sure, which I'm not YET, this shouldn't be any problem....right?

Is Obama a Christian 14% Is Obama a Muslim 54% "Only 29% think Obama was born in the US"
Still worried about that third term, eh? :laugh2:
It reflects the honesty numbers of the DNC. That 14/54/29% reflects the % of American voters who think they WERE lied to on those subjects.` It shows American don't trust the honesty of your party.

Add them and divide by three and you know exactly what the majority of those polled think of your party. It's roughly 1/3 of those polled and that is WITHOUT the email scandal.

Bush NOR Hillary will have this election. The American voter will and that is evidenced by the rise of Trump AND Sanders. And guess what clown trash? They got a REALLY BIG ASS bus.

Forum List

Back