MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Status
Not open for further replies.
says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Well, depending on whom Alabama's voters elect, one may be able to say that Alabama's GOP is a party of pedophiles and moral miscreants. It's a bit soon to append that moniker on the whole of the GOP.

really? do you see the repugs on this board standing up against the child molester? or are they pretending every woman who tells what one of their precious rightwingnut idols does is lying?

I think its more we support due process. Especially when questionable stories come out right before an election

sure ya do... :rofl:

why believe a dozen women who came forward and said Donald sexually abused them. why believe all the women who said moore was a child molester.

the "due process" is in the voting booth.

now stop lying... about pretty much everything you post.

No one has accused Moore of molesting children. If they did the very serious nature of the charges demands he be allowed a chance to face due process and his constitutional right to face his accused and put on a defense.

The fact that you want to ignore due process also weakens your accusations.

The fact that y'all Moorepologists keep trying to paint this as a crime scene betrays the disingenuousness therein.

It could be a crime but "crime" isn't the issue here and never was. The issue is and always was character.

That idiot Jones is anti right to keep and bear arms. Who in Alabama would vote for a Libtard Moon Bat like that?

Probably those who had a problem with Klanners blowing up a church and killing four little girls in the process, which Jones prosecuted and got convicted.

You remember, what Rump called "soft on crime"? Apparently there must have been "many fine people" in the Alabama Klan. Even if they hadn't invented Tiki torches yet.

Well that is just like the people that had trouble with rape not voting for that Slick Willy asshole, huh? Or maybe his sicko wife that viciously attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy being a sexual predator.

Since you are talking about racism (that is all you Moon Bats ever talk about) how about the dumbasses that voted for that Obama piece of shit that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews? They were pretty much scumbags, weren't they?

Well, depending on whom Alabama's voters elect, one may be able to say that Alabama's GOP is a party of pedophiles and moral miscreants. It's a bit soon to append that moniker on the whole of the GOP.

really? do you see the repugs on this board standing up against the child molester? or are they pretending every woman who tells what one of their precious rightwingnut idols does is lying?

I think its more we support due process. Especially when questionable stories come out right before an election

why believe a dozen women who came forward and said Donald sexually abused them. why believe all the women who said moore was a child molester.

No one has accused Moore of molesting children. If they did the very serious nature of the charges demands he be allowed a chance to face due process and his constitutional right to face his accused and put on a defense.

The fact that y'all Moorepologists keep trying to paint this as a crime scene betrays the disingenuousness therein.

It could be a crime but "crime" isn't the issue here and never was. The issue is and always was character.

it also can't be a crime because the statute of limitations has run. the disingenuous pretend moral one knows that.

That idiot Jones is anti right to keep and bear arms. Who in Alabama would vote for a Libtard Moon Bat like that?

Probably those who had a problem with Klanners blowing up a church and killing four little girls in the process, which Jones prosecuted and got convicted.

You remember, what Rump called "soft on crime"? Apparently there must have been "many fine people" in the Alabama Klan. Even if they hadn't invented Tiki torches yet.

Well that is just like the people that had trouble with rape not voting for that Slick Willy asshole, huh? Or maybe his sicko wife that viciously attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy being a sexual predator.

Since you are talking about racism (that is all you Moon Bats ever talk about) how about the dumbasses that voted for that Obama piece of shit that attended a church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews? They were pretty much scumbags, weren't they?

who did he rape, lying loon?
if you're talking about Juanita broaderick, she gave a sworn statement that it never happened and Kenny boy starr threatened her

and yet he wants to kill the babies before they can walk. seems odd.

I think its more we support due process.

Quite frankly, I don't think most of you realize there will be no due process in the Moore matter because of the statute of limitations, and I've not seen one of you advocate for repealing statutes of limitations for matters of sexual misdeeds.

Then what choice do we have but to presume innocence? Especially when the accuser refuses to allow testing of the one piece of forensic evidence?

naw, just a political nothing that was injected four weeks before an election. and people will vote.

Natasha Stoynoff
Allegation:
While she was interviewing Trump in 2005 for an article for People magazine about the first anniversary of his third marriage, Trump lured her into a room at Mar-a-Lago, forced her against a wall and abruptly kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Just taking this one alone, it's the exact same thing Al Franken was accused of, with no contemporary corroboration versus five on Stoynoff's experience.

Yet Franken acknowledged and apologized while Rump denied and called the target a "liar".

And the partisan hacks' conclusion is that Franken should resign, yet Rump shouldn't.

Life in the USMB intellectual sewer.

I wouldn't know. I have never voted for a church, have never attended that one, and have never been stupid enough to think I could substitute what Fox Noise tells me for that experience.

Watch as hosts on MSNBC just delivered a reality check to Donald Trump and the entire GOP over the president's recent support of Roy Moore following the sexual assault scandal that is growing by the day.

MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles' [VIDEO]

the observation was true. But it won't matter a bit to trumptards who love themselves some sexual predators.

We love Bill Clinton?

jesus is going to get you for lying.

How did I lie by asking you a question you are dodging?

Dude, apparently you don't know what you wrote. There is no question in the remarks you posted in response to jillian's remarks in post 18. To remind you, what you wrote is:

Which reinforces my question, where is the lie?

Watch as hosts on MSNBC just delivered a reality check to Donald Trump and the entire GOP over the president's recent support of Roy Moore following the sexual assault scandal that is growing by the day.

MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles' [VIDEO]

GREAT news........
I sure HOPE that Trump heads on down to Alabama and stands shoulder-to- shoulder with Moore. The photos will be "outstanding" during the upcoming mid-terms........LOL

Well, I thought Trump's embrace of beauty contests was creepy. Jus sayin

I think most liberals are creepy, and they don't embrace anything much that I would support.

creepy like a 30 something year old man who liked touching children?

pathetic little wingnut loon
Joe Biden is in his 70s, not his 30s.

I think its more we support due process.

Quite frankly, I don't think most of you realize there will be no due process in the Moore matter because of the statute of limitations, and I've not seen one of you advocate for repealing statutes of limitations for matters of sexual misdeeds.

Then what choice do we have but to presume innocence? Especially when the accuser refuses to allow testing of the one piece of forensic evidence?

Again, there isn't a piece of "forensic evidence" unless you have a stash of 38-year-old semen samples.

If you're referring to the yearbook, once again signing a yearbook is in no way a crime. It's irrelevant.

And once again this is not a crime scene investigation anyway.

If you have to make choices having a guy as a senator that went after a little jailbait 40 years ago is far superior to having another filthy ass Democrat in the Senate.

The stupid Democrats made the choice that having that scumbag Slick Willy, a known sexual predator, to having somebody else so the precedence is pretty well set for making those determinations, isn't it?
not to mention the demoloser in the race is for partial birth abortions. so the lefty likes to kill the babies not wait for them to mature to puberty.

All Jones will do is resist Trump's agenda to make this country great again.

Between flawed Republican Moore and a Democrat Jones it is no brainer. Nobody would want another stupid libtard in the Senate. We have 48 of the little shitheads already.

I would add strategically, it makes more sense to keep the seat R, force Moore to resign if any allegation proves true and reappoint Strange than to has Democrats the seat.

The fact that Republicans aren't making this argument demonstrates they either believe the claims and are asking Moore to step aside, like the leadership, or they just find the claims to be nonsense like me and many others here do.

What about the fact that statute of limitations prevents formal charges being brought against more for his behavior toward a 14 year-old girl do you not understand?

it also can't be a crime because the statute of limitations has run. the disingenuous pretend moral one knows that.

Is s/he really disingenuous? I think that's generous of your to say that of them, for I think s/he's just plain "ign'ernt," that or just stupid.

What about the fact that statute of limitations prevents formal charges being brought against more for his behavior toward a 14 year-old girl do you not understand?
so what is it you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back