MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party of creeps voting for one of their own is no surprise at all. Welcome to Trumpland (for now).
and yet the total of creeps is on the demoloser side as the cock roaches continue to scatter on the left. yeah, make me laugh.

Watch as hosts on MSNBC just delivered a reality check to Donald Trump and the entire GOP over the president's recent support of Roy Moore following the sexual assault scandal that is growing by the day.

MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles' [VIDEO]
Well, I thought Trump's embrace of beauty contests was creepy. Jus sayin

I think most liberals are creepy, and they don't embrace anything much that I would support.

creepy like a 30 something year old man who liked touching children?

pathetic little wingnut loon
who is that?

That's funny! When Moore was allegedly doing these horrible things, he was a Democrat. Once he became a Republican, he apparently has had no more allegations against him. That suggests being a Democrat makes you a pedophile if what you say is true.

Another one who fails to understand that Southern Dixiecrats from the 60s and 70s are today's Republicans. :wink:

no one ever said he was bright.

Watch as hosts on MSNBC just delivered a reality check to Donald Trump and the entire GOP over the president's recent support of Roy Moore following the sexual assault scandal that is growing by the day.

MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles' [VIDEO]

I think most liberals are creepy, and they don't embrace anything much that I would support.
You don't support liberty? What a shock, my little fascist.

Evidently dyslexia runs in your family.

I am not surprised. Sadly.

Saw that this morning. Indeed, Dems are going to tie Creepy Roy around the GOP's neck like a smelly old sock.

tn_qyzx86k0c8xz.jpg
except the creepy left is out performing the repubs. funny shit my man.

I am not surprised. Sadly.
as the count of cock roaches of the creepy left scatter.

huh?

That's funny! When Moore was allegedly doing these horrible things, he was a Democrat. Once he became a Republican, he apparently has had no more allegations against him. That suggests being a Democrat makes you a pedophile if what you say is true.

Another one who fails to understand that Southern Dixiecrats from the 60s and 70s are today's Republicans. :wink:

Tory is actually a fairly articulate fellow. Just blinded by Agent Orange and his blathering minions. ;)

View attachment 161978

Ten days, all filler, no meat, on Ignore.
Typical lefty. He can't accept the truth.

poor baby.... so fact deprived.

go back to school... learn something. do everyone a favor, bubbalah.
Oh my lovely Silly Jilly is at it again.

If you weren't such a dupe for DNC TV, I would be unhappy with you. But...since you are dupe and can't think for yourself, I forgive you and love you.

the observation was true. But it won't matter a bit to trumptards who love themselves some sexual predators.

We love Bill Clinton?

jesus is going to get you for lying.

Ah still don' cehbrate thansgivin cause it was an abulishenst plot

The Abolition of Slavery the Chief Cause for Thanksgiving.

Tory is actually a fairly articulate fellow. Just blinded by Agent Orange and his blathering minions. ;)

i'll take your word for it. I've seen nothing but trumpsucking lunacy.

If you have to make choices having a guy as a senator that went after a little jailbait 40 years ago is far superior to having another filthy ass Democrat in the Senate.

The stupid Democrats made the choice that having that scumbag Slick Willy, a known sexual predator, to having somebody else so the precedence is pretty well set for making those determinations, isn't it?

Anyone using the term "pedophile" to describe Judge Moore - even accepting the veracity of his accusers - is committing linquistic malpractice. Try using that word in front of someone who was buggered by a priest when he was 12.

If he didn't support liberty he would be voting Democrat

the observation was true. But it won't matter a bit to trumptards who love themselves some sexual predators.

We love Bill Clinton?

jesus is going to get you for lying.

Did you miss what Jesus said in the Good Book?

"And God said - Seat thee a pedophile, for he loveth the children"

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back