MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you deliver a reality check by lying?

No one every accused msnbc of telling the truth. A story about them lying is like a story about fish swimming

The party of creeps voting for one of their own is no surprise at all. Welcome to Trumpland (for now).

spam.jpg

Ten days, all filler, no meat, on Ignore.

Watch as hosts on MSNBC just delivered a reality check to Donald Trump and the entire GOP over the president's recent support of Roy Moore following the sexual assault scandal that is growing by the day.

MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles' [VIDEO]
Well, I thought Trump's embrace of beauty contests was creepy. Jus sayin

I think most liberals are creepy, and they don't embrace anything much that I would support.

Watch as hosts on MSNBC just delivered a reality check to Donald Trump and the entire GOP over the president's recent support of Roy Moore following the sexual assault scandal that is growing by the day.

MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles' [VIDEO]

Saw that this morning. Indeed, Dems are going to tie Creepy Roy around the GOP's neck like a smelly old sock.

tn_qyzx86k0c8xz.jpg

That's funny! When Moore was allegedly doing these horrible things, he was a Democrat. Once he became a Republican, he apparently has had no more allegations against him. That suggests being a Democrat makes you a pedophile if what you say is true.

says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Well, depending on whom Alabama's voters elect, one may be able to say that Alabama's GOP is a party of pedophiles and moral miscreants. It's a bit soon to append that moniker on the whole of the GOP.

I think most liberals are creepy, and they don't embrace anything much that I would support.
You don't support liberty? What a shock, my little fascist.

says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Well, depending on whom Alabama's voters elect, one may be able to say that Alabama's GOP is a party of pedophiles and moral miscreants. It's a bit soon to append that moniker on the whole of the GOP.

really? do you see the repugs on this board standing up against the child molester? or are they pretending every woman who tells what one of their precious rightwingnut idols does is lying?

That's funny! When Moore was allegedly doing these horrible things, he was a Democrat. Once he became a Republican, he apparently has had no more allegations against him. That suggests being a Democrat makes you a pedophile if what you say is true.

Another one who fails to understand that Southern Dixiecrats from the 60s and 70s are today's Republicans. :wink:

creepy like a 30 something year old man who liked touching children?

pathetic little wingnut loon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back