Jim Jordan is a Pedophile Protector, and Trump is a Jim Jordan Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow the best you can do is "may have"

because we have 100% evidence that Jim Jordan Hastert and many other republicans are.

you brought a little stick to a gun fight and got blasted in the head.
No you don't or Jordan would be indicted if they can indict an ex-president. You are a fucking liar and a piss poor one on top of it.

Thread closed.

"I considered Jim Jordan a friend. But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on," DiSabato told NBC News. He also claimed that when Jordan was informed that the accusations about Strauss were going to be made public, Jordan requested that DiSabato "please leave me out of it."

"I don’t believe them at all. I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington. I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man,"
Trump said

How is pedophile lover Jim Jordan still in power? How does Trump get away with his standard BS defense of "they're lying"??

This is more evidence that Republicans love pedophiles and support and protect pedophiles, let's not forget about Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore, and the long list of other GOP pedophiles.
Democrats whining about pedos? WTF is going on here? Since when are democrats against pedophiles?

1694285899067.png

1694285925220.png

1694285943154.png

"I considered Jim Jordan a friend. But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on," DiSabato told NBC News. He also claimed that when Jordan was informed that the accusations about Strauss were going to be made public, Jordan requested that DiSabato "please leave me out of it."

"I don’t believe them at all. I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington. I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man,"
Trump said

How is pedophile lover Jim Jordan still in power? How does Trump get away with his standard BS defense of "they're lying"??

This is more evidence that Republicans love pedophiles and support and protect pedophiles, let's not forget about Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore, and the long list of other GOP pedophiles.

Pedo Peter in the White House who according to his own daughter's diary Joe Biden took inappropriate showers with his own daughter...and you're crying about this?!?

Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

Trump said

Whew! You are more than a bit sick.

Trump said
1. College wrestlers are NOT children they are GROWN MEN.
2. Trying to pin anything on National Wrestling Champion Jim Jordan is bullshit.
3. Jim Jordan was NOT a coach, he was a wrestler.

Joe Biden is a confirmed pedophile, an incestuous pedophile, the worst possible kind, with his own daughter.

substantially more in the republican circles.

Republicans love pedophiles.
Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and Jim Jordan are 3 big GOP pedophiles. The rich and powerful pedophiles become republicans.
Then republicans try to falsely accuse democrats of being pedophiles, with no evidence at all.

Pedo Peter in the White House who according to his own daughter's diary Joe Biden took inappropriate showers with his own daughter...and you're crying about this?!?

Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

The issue here is not the truthfulness of the accusation. The issue, much like the fantasy charges in three of the four indictments, is the frequency of the accusations. Say it often and allow no air for any other narrative. It is an old gaslighting technique.

You can provide all the evidence you'd like. It will be ignored. First, because accusations are not facts, but mostly the person you are replying to has given you all the clue you need that you are beating your head against a wall.

All the evidence against Trump is truthful and factual.

NONE of the evidence against Biden, or any Democrat, is weak and dismissable.

Why would anyone even bother to engage in a dialogue with someone like that?

The issue here is not the truthfulness of the accusation. The issue, much like the fantasy charges in three of the four indictments, is the frequency of the accusations. Say it often and allow no air for any other narrative. It is an old gaslighting technique.

You can provide all the evidence you'd like. It will be ignored. First, because accusations are not facts, but mostly the person you are replying to has given you all the clue you need that you are beating your head against a wall.

All the evidence against Trump is truthful and factual.

NONE of the evidence against Biden, or any Democrat, is weak and dismissable.

Why would anyone even bother to engage in a dialogue with someone like that?
Has that been proven yet? So you have no idea. Thanks.

LOL You admit he isn't a pedophile. So why did you call him a pedophile? Were you lying or are you just an ignorant partisan troll? Or both?
what huh?

maybe you can't read, but there are numerous people that said Jim Jordan protected that pedophile, pedophile protectors are the same as pedophiles...
Just like Joe Paterno.

Its laughable that you are trying to protect Jim Jordan

Trump said

I will say, it is more accurate, Jordan is a protector of himself and the team doctor, for the doctor's homosexual, sexual abuse of the students of Jordan's wrestling team. I do not know if Jordan supports pedophilia also, but what he does support by cover up and denial is bad enough.

Thread locked. Thread title thesis is not supported by an article proving pedophilia support. Only shows support of homosexual sexual assault of male college athletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back