MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

At least your honest...Unlike the white conservatives here that have to lie for blacks. They're blind to reality. They do a summersalt backwards to bow down on this board.:lol:

Did ya miss this one, nutters? Matthew here just suggested that the white conservatives here are hiding their true racist selves. Do you agree?

Nope, I said that they're cowards that don't even believe in there selfs. Idiots like you that wish to accuse everyone of racism for acting in there interest are the true nutter.

Oh.....you mean you were not calling them dishonest.....as opposed to Salt who is honest.......about..................WHAT EXACTLY?

And....the fucking correct spelling is their. There refers to a place. Think to yourself...."people have eyes" to remember that the correct word describing a group of people has an "i" in it.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with your question about the video? You obviously cannot defend what she said, so you tried to argue I did not watch a 2 minute video before I posted it. I do not have to read everything she ever wrote in order to know she is an diot in what she said in that 2 minutes.

Defend what? Her calling Herman Cain a self-hating buck dancing coon? What's to defend? She's right.
shitskins hate people that don't bitch and whine about how bad whitey is!!! your race is a race of ignorant sub human animals that still live in the stone age where whites have little influence !!! you hate whites because deep down you know we are superior !!! after all if we oppress you, enslaved you,commit genocide at will to the black race as blacks claim ,doesn't the fact that we can do those things make us superior !!:eusa_angel:

Go read the label on your cell phone, clothes, appliances, car parts 95% of your household goods. By your logic the Chinese are superior to white Americans. Only inferior people would make their enemy rich.

Right,

Can any of these people name a single race that didn't sell or trade other people in slavery? Blaming it all on whites is kind of dumb.:eusa_whistle: In yes there own people surely did sell there own people off.

Blacks were some of the largest slave owners in the US:

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

lol no, nothing in that article shows they were some of the largest slave owners in the U.S.. It shows some blacks owned slaves which is interesting to me, but nothing saying that it is noteworthy for being an odd conundrum in history.

Nice try, if you have Matthew thanking your posts you should probably assume you are wrong, and most likely racist.

In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina's largest Negro slaveowner

Actually THE largest negro slave owner in the south was black. It does say that in the article. Of course we know that no one up nawth owned any people. :rolleyes: So that makes him the largest slave owner in the US. :rofl:

Last edited:
Defend what? Her calling Herman Cain a self-hating buck dancing coon? What's to defend? She's right.
shitskins hate people that don't bitch and whine about how bad whitey is!!! your race is a race of ignorant sub human animals that still live in the stone age where whites have little influence !!! you hate whites because deep down you know we are superior !!! after all if we oppress you, enslaved you,commit genocide at will to the black race as blacks claim ,doesn't the fact that we can do those things make us superior !!:eusa_angel:

Go read the label on your cell phone, clothes, appliances, car parts 95% of your household goods. By your logic the Chinese are superior to white Americans. Only inferior people would make their enemy rich.

O'hell, east Asians have a iq equal to whites. So we're pretty much equal with Asians.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: Doesn't surprise me that we're falling behind with our stupid policies.

we invented most of that stuff first !!! they just make it cheaper !! ....by the way you know why i dislike black society so why don't you tell us why you hate whites !!

Last edited:
It just shows that whites and blacks can never be happy together as a society. Just like islam can't get along within a western society for the same general reasons. This is a fact of nature. Separation is the only way.

What a brilliant analysis!

Living apart from black people won't relieve you of your inferiority complex, Matthew.

lol no, nothing in that article shows they were some of the largest slave owners in the U.S.. It shows some blacks owned slaves which is interesting to me, but nothing saying that it is noteworthy for being an odd conundrum in history.

Nice try, if you have Matthew thanking your posts you should probably assume you are wrong, and most likely racist.

Actually THE largest negro slave owner in the south was black. It does say that in the article. Of course we know that no one up nawth owned any people. :rolleyes: So that makes him the largest slave owner in the US. :rofl:

These so called "anti-racist" marxist fuckers aren't interested in anything to do with the facts.:lol::lol:

You are a racist

Who the fuck listens to a racist philosophy on Hellenic societies? Of course you will think that and always think that. You are an idiot and what proves it is the lack of depth you can take to understanding causation of actions. You point to this black guy killed this white guy, it must of been racially motivated. While race may play into it, it is because of socio-economic that race would even come into factor and why the black person even killed a white one. I mean seriously, you think black people are just poppin every white guy in the hood?

Guess what in my neighborhood both white and black people call each other nigga, right in front of each other and people have no problem. It comes back to money. These white people aren't getting killed because of their race in 90% of circumstances. The only way you could say it does it because being white in certain neighborhoods makes you a target, even more so if you are a drunk idiot driving some mercedes or some shit looking for coke. Dealing with people you have no business dealing with, that's when white people get killed.

But in more cases than not, because black people know as well as we do, being white in America is an advantage. You are actually less likely to be murdered or assaulted because they know like we do, that that shit will be all over the news and the whole block will be shut down. Seriously man, go live in a fucken city and see reality.

I'd like to see how many of you actually are from a city... A lot of you are spewing some backwards horse fucking 19th century logic.

You are a racist

Who the fuck listens to a racist philosophy on Hellenic societies? Of course you will think that and always think that. You are an idiot and what proves it is the lack of depth you can take to understanding causation of actions. You point to this black guy killed this white guy, it must of been racially motivated. While race may play into it, it is because of socio-economic that race would even come into factor and why the black person even killed a white one. I mean seriously, you think black people are just poppin every white guy in the hood?

Guess what in my neighborhood both white and black people call each other nigga, right in front of each other and people have no problem. It comes back to money. These white people aren't getting killed because of their race in 90% of circumstances. The only way you could say it does it because being white in certain neighborhoods makes you a target, even more so if you are a drunk idiot driving some mercedes or some shit looking for coke. Dealing with people you have no business dealing with, that's when white people get killed.

But in more cases than not, because black people know as well as we do, being white in America is an advantage. You are actually less likely to be murdered or assaulted because they know like we do, that that shit will be all over the news and the whole block will be shut down. Seriously man, go live in a fucken city and see reality.

I'd like to see how many of you actually are from a city... A lot of you are spewing some backwards horse fucking 19th century logic.

So you live in the hood. :lmao:

It just shows that whites and blacks can never be happy together as a society. Just like islam can't get along within a western society for the same general reasons. This is a fact of nature. Separation is the only way.

Living apart from black people won't relieve you of your inferiority complex, Matthew. Maybe this will help:

Penis Enlargement - Penile Enhancement - AndroPenis.com
you don't live in an area with a large number of blacks do you ??? ive seen your kind....they move in from a state that doesn't have many blacks and are shocked at how the humans they encounter hate shitskins ,but after living around the animals for a while they start hating them to !!!

It says South Carolina and Negro slave owner right there you illiterate fuck

Holy shit and you guys seriously don't get why you are stupid?

What are you going to say now? Seriously any reply no matter how dumb it is will make me respect you more because atleast I know you had to read this.

Living apart from black people won't relieve you of your inferiority complex, Matthew. Maybe this will help:

Penis Enlargement - Penile Enhancement - AndroPenis.com
you don't live in an area with a large number of blacks do you ??? ive seen your kind....they move in from a state that doesn't have many blacks and are shocked at how the humans they encounter hate shitskins ,but after living around the animals for a while they start hating them to !!!

Cool....you don't even call black people "human".

How does it feel to be fading away?

You are a racist

So you live in the hood. :lmao:

I did but I moved on campus for school what's your point?

Im glad you could address the rest of that post right there...

I was gonna post where but this really isnt about me and I dont feel like giving you crazy motherfuckers the power to track me down, who knows what the fuck kinda shit yall are into.

Homicide Type by Race, 1976-2005
Victims --------------------------------- Offenders
---------------White ------Black White Black
All homicides 50.9% 46.9% 45.8% 52.2%

Remember when looking at this you have to understand that blacks make up 13 percent of the total population. So blacks causing 52.2 percent by the justice department for offenders of homicide is amazing. The 45.8 percent for whites is showing a population of near 70 percent today.

Homicide includes other things within it, so this is straight up murder percentage.
---------------------Victims------------Offender(murder)
----------------- Whites--Blacks-----Whites---Black
Felony murder 54.7% 42.7% 39.1% 59.3%

This shows for straight up murder that it is near 60 percent for black murderers... Remember they make up 13 percent of the population and that is 60 percent of the whole. :rolleyes: I got about the same number I've found a long time ago for Rapes and mind boogling numbers in other crimes.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Last edited:

Forum List

Back