MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

lol no, nothing in that article shows they were some of the largest slave owners in the U.S.. It shows some blacks owned slaves which is interesting to me, but nothing saying that it is noteworthy for being an odd conundrum in history.

Nice try, if you have Matthew thanking your posts you should probably assume you are wrong, and most likely racist.

In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina's largest Negro slaveowner

Actually THE largest negro slave owner in the south was black. It does say that in the article. Of course we know that no one up nawth owned any people. :rolleyes: So that makes him the largest slave owner in the US. :rofl:

These so called "anti-racist" marxist fuckers aren't interested in anything to do with the facts.:lol::lol:

lol Im a marxist I came into this thread to defend Herman Cain as he is my candidate...

You should get your eyes checked to you dumb fuck

what he was saying was not facts, it is all manipulation.

What a brilliant analysis!

Living apart from black people won't relieve you of your inferiority complex, Matthew. Maybe this will help:

Penis Enlargement - Penile Enhancement - AndroPenis.com
you don't live in an area with a large number of blacks do you ??? ive seen your kind....they move in from a state that doesn't have many blacks and are shocked at how the humans they encounter hate shitskins ,but after living around the animals for a while they start hating them to !!!

Cool....you don't even call black people "human".

How does it feel to be fading away?

I consider them human, but don't believe that evolution was even across humanity.

Homicide Type by Race, 1976-2005
Victims --------------------------------- Offenders
---------------White ------Black White Black
All homicides 50.9% 46.9% 45.8% 52.2%

Remember when looking at this you have to understand that blacks make up 13 percent of the total population. So blacks causing 52.2 percent by the justice department for offenders of homicide is amazing. The 45.8 percent for whites is showing a population of near 70 percent today.

Homicide includes other things within it, so this is straight up murder percentage.
---------------------Victims------------Offender(murder)
----------------- Whites--Blacks-----Whites---Black
Felony murder 54.7% 39.1% 59.3%

This shows for straight up murder that it is near 60 percent for black murderers... Remember they make up 13 percent of the population and that is 60 percent of the whole. :rolleyes: I got about the same number I've found a long time ago for Rapes and mind boogling numbers in other crimes.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

You post this every thread... race does not account for all your actions, it is your environment. As a percentage more black people live in poverty this lead to involvement in illegal activities for money like the drug trade which is all linked to murders and violent crimes.

You are an idiot I already explained that in a post earlier in this thread

lol no, nothing in that article shows they were some of the largest slave owners in the U.S.. It shows some blacks owned slaves which is interesting to me, but nothing saying that it is noteworthy for being an odd conundrum in history.

Nice try, if you have Matthew thanking your posts you should probably assume you are wrong, and most likely racist.

In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina's largest Negro slaveowner

Actually THE largest negro slave owner in the south was black. It does say that in the article. Of course we know that no one up nawth owned any people. :rolleyes: So that makes him the largest slave owner in the US. :rofl:

It says South Carolina and Negro slave owner right there you illiterate fuck

Holy shit and you guys seriously don't get why you are stupid?

What are you going to say now? Seriously any reply no matter how dumb it is will make me respect you more because atleast I know you had to read this.

You can believe what you want. Blacks sold their relatives on the shores of Africa for liquor. Blacks in the US owned slaves, and the percent of blacks owning black slaves was larger than the percent of whites owning black slaves:

Slave holding among the mulatto class in South Carolina was widespread according to the first census of 1790, which revealed that 36 out of 102, or 35.2 percent of the free Black heads of family held slaves in Charleston City. By 1800 one out of every three free black recorded owning slave property. Between 1820 and 1840 the percentage of slaveholding heads of family ranged from 72.1 to 77.7 percent, however, by 1850 the percentage felt to 42.3 percent.

According to the U.S. Census report in 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. Out of a population of 27 million whites only eight million lived in the South, and out of this population fewer than 385,000 owned slaves. In short, the total white population own about 1.4, while the southern white population own about 4.8 enslaved Africans.

http://slaverebellion.org/index.php?page=the-black-slave-owners

And call me when you actually fucken read Karl Marx's writings... completely irrelevant

Its proving how dumb you are you got two go to's to explain everything, race and marxism.

Damn, there is some ugliness in this thread.

I need to go do an act of kindness to someone to get this out of my mind. Bye.

Remember when looking at this you have to understand that blacks make up 13 percent of the total population. So blacks causing 52.2 percent by the justice department for offenders of homicide is amazing. The 45.8 percent for whites is showing a population of near 70 percent today.

Homicide includes other things within it, so this is straight up murder percentage.

This shows for straight up murder that it is near 60 percent for black murderers... Remember they make up 13 percent of the population and that is 60 percent of the whole. :rolleyes: I got about the same number I've found a long time ago for Rapes and mind boogling numbers in other crimes.

You post this every thread... race does not account for all your actions, it is your environment. As a percentage more black people live in poverty this lead to involvement in illegal activities for money like the drug trade which is all linked to murders and violent crimes.

Why do they live so much more poorly? Just 500 miles south of Europe...That has great wealth. O'shit that has something to do with intelligence. Higher iq=higher amount of wealth. Sure, if a black is raised by a white family he is going to have a somewhat higher iq and have somewhat less chance at committing murder. You have nothing asshole.

Why is this the same in Africa, Hati and every other goddamn place that has negroids? If it is just the environment...How about the intelligence=environment? Ever ask your self this one.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

What are you going to say now? Seriously any reply no matter how dumb it is will make me respect you more because atleast I know you had to read this.

You can believe what you want. Blacks sold their relatives on the shores of Africa for liquor. Blacks in the US owned slaves, and the percent of blacks owning black slaves was larger than the percent of whites owning black slaves:

Slave holding among the mulatto class in South Carolina was widespread according to the first census of 1790, which revealed that 36 out of 102, or 35.2 percent of the free Black heads of family held slaves in Charleston City. By 1800 one out of every three free black recorded owning slave property. Between 1820 and 1840 the percentage of slaveholding heads of family ranged from 72.1 to 77.7 percent, however, by 1850 the percentage felt to 42.3 percent.

According to the U.S. Census report in 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. Out of a population of 27 million whites only eight million lived in the South, and out of this population fewer than 385,000 owned slaves. In short, the total white population own about 1.4, while the southern white population own about 4.8 enslaved Africans.

The Black Slave Owners - SlaveRebellion.org

Yep pretty much what I thought, ignore the fact you were wrong and bring up another point as if i was denying it.

I never denied or even discussed the fact that Africans were selling Africans. You are right on that point, however, your own link points to a lot of free blacks being sons of what would have been their owner. It was inherited, and look I can't give an explanation about slavery you are more likely to understand that mindstate than me. The whole culture of the south, slaves and masters alike was so different and messed up its inexplicable.

If you seriously are trying to make some excuse like blacks were to blame for slavery or something you are out of your mind, and its revisionist history.

Obama has gone from being the Messiah (65% Approval) to being sent to the back of the bus.

So now the libs are jealous that the conservatives now have their own "OBAMA",,,,awee,,too bad.:boohoo:

Yep pretty much what I thought, ignore the fact you were wrong and bring up another point as if i was denying it.

I never denied or even discussed the fact that Africans were selling Africans. You are right on that point, however, your own link points to a lot of free blacks being sons of what would have been their owner. It was inherited, and look I can't give an explanation about slavery you are more likely to understand that mindstate than me. The whole culture of the south, slaves and masters alike was so different and messed up its inexplicable.

If you seriously are trying to make some excuse like blacks were to blame for slavery or something you are out of your mind, and its revisionist history.

You aren't very good at discussion boards now are you! :lol:

The blacks who sold their relatives certainly ARE responsible for those they sold into slavery becoming slaves.

Felony murder 54.7% 42.7% 39.1% 59.3%

and black males only make up 6% of the population !! and factor in the millions of blacks in prison that are not able to commit these crimes you have a even smaller % of the American population committing most of these crimes !!!..........Fact when questioned 3 out of 4 south African black adult males claimed to have raped someone !!

Why do they live so much more poorly? Just 500 miles of Europe...That has great wealth. O'shit that has something to do with intelligence. Higher iq=higher amount of wealth. Sure, if a black is raised by a white family he is going to have a somewhat higher iq and have somewhat less chance at committing murder. You have nothing asshole.

Why is this the same in Africa, Hati and every goddamn place that has negroids? If it is just the environment...How about the intelligence=environment? Ever ask your self this one.:lol::lol::lol:

I know it'll be futile but here is a little summary. Blacks haven't been able to climb out of poverty yet from slavery. You can see this process happening however the decay of America as a whole imo is what is prolonging it. The entitlements foster dependency, and prevent someone from climbing out of the predicament you are in. Once you are in it, the easiest route is just to let it continue. However, entitlements is another topic. Additionally, the development of the suburbs has really hurt any impoverished citizen in cities. The money left, and now businesses are following it which compounds the revenue shortages that are part of the reason for city schools struggling. Look, black people have plenty of blame to accept for the last 30 years or so but they are working against a lot of conditions that make that assent tougher. Usually you point to hispanics to, and guess who is the latest immigrants, hispanics. It is in America's history the new ethinicity comes over, struggles in poverty for awhile and then raises up. African Americans have essentially been pigeon hold from the Civil War to the 60's. Again you see Hispanics and African Americans suffering from the same problems this connection is their and it is because they are the newest ethnicities.

Now onto Haiti. Clearly, I think I explained this to you once, you know nothing about Haiti. Haiti was screwed by the French Colonization and the natural resources pretty much plundered. The deforestation has allowed the erosion of top soil and made the lade infertile. This has nothing to do with their intelligence. It a sad hand they have been dealt. 500,000 people plucked from Africa finally revolt and are stranded on a boat without food really.

Africa is still reeling from Slavery. Some of it was self inflicted, a lot of it wasn't. Imagine America had its biggest and brightest taken from us for about 250 years. That stunts development and damages the future. Slavery has built resentment between tribes as well as European manipulation of tribes and ethnic groups to keep control while they colonized the lands.

Look I'm not one of these apologists because I had nothing to do with this stuff, and I know my family didn't either. It is awful what happened, but it's in the past. I'm not for reparations or anything like that, but you are using a lot of false premises as "evidence".

However, I'm sure you can take solace in the fact that you probably prove your "low IQ=low Wealth" right. You come off incredibly uneducated as to how the world has gotten to the point it is now.

The blacks who sold their relatives certainly ARE responsible for those they sold into slavery becoming slaves.

We went to them and took them. Then they started cashing in on it when they saw it was futile.

The discussion wasn't about blacks selling slaves u moron it was about blacks owning slaves and your fradulent figures.

Ignorances is bliss can some you up perfectly.

Any sane person could see I have revealed you for what you are from the get go.

We went to them and took them. Then they started cashing in on it when they saw it was futile.

The discussion wasn't about blacks selling slaves u moron it was about blacks owning slaves and your fradulent figures.

Ignorances is bliss can some you up perfectly.

Any sane person could see I have revealed you for what you are from the get go.

Chile, you're funny!

I'm not bitter or negative in my hatred of whites, I positively hate white people.

And the ones who would spend time hating you in return are pleased as punch that they have such a profound impact on your thinking and can elicit such emotion in you...so congrats on giving them another victory.:thup:

Except my hatred of whites isn't based on anything a white person did to me.

what is it based on ?

No. Herman Cain is a self-hating coon. She was saying it in a polite way.

as in racoon?

A coon is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.
Seems to me it's you being stereotypical, not Cain.

Forum List

Back