MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

I grew up in 98% white rural western Maryland and work in the majority white conservative defense industry.

You feel guilty or robbed for not experiencing an upbringing in the ghetto.

Why would I? While in the military I lived in southeast Washington, DC, Compton, CA, Southeast San Diego and the 9th ward of New Orleans. The poorer the neighborhood the more housing money you could pocket.
...except housing allowance doesn't work that way.

In some white people hate you too.:evil: I'm tired of seeing my people, white people, bending over backwards for you ungrateful bastards.

White people should hate me and bending over backwards is all your people are good for.
I don't hate you. I pity you for your small mind and for your irrational hatred.

lol I know at first I was like he got some points, but then he kept going and dude is nuts.

He has some kind of serious mental issues...

I think its Matthews alter ego...

The white anti-racist cowards are joining in. The true trash of society as they would run a knife right up there own white brothers throat before they'd listen to the facts.

Why don't you drool your way back to Stormfront?

I'm in another window!
MattwhiteAmerica here.

All you people can do is make excuses for blacks, but forget that whites built our civilization on the same planet. You have to ask your selfs about the whys that they were so far beneath us(as a civilization producing people) to make it easy for us to have taken over and inslave them? Blacks have been in africa for tens of thousands of years within one of the most stable environments on earth...More so than europe within the ice age. Honestly, why do some of you people keep making excuses for them, but then turn around and slam your own people. If you keep it up all european cultures and races are going to be gone within the next few hundred years. I doubt you give a damn about that as that is what you want. If you don't think it is ok for whites to be within Africa destroying there native lands...Than you have to admit that blacks don't have a right within europe either.

I understand that there were problems after Integration, but that is ones of victim mutuality; through us whites acting as we're the bad guys and making them feel all powerful...Even through most of that wasn't deserved. Africa is extremely rich in natural resources with the "area" of europe, US, Canada put together coming close to fitting within its borders. So rich that every european empire on earth fought over it for hundreds of years.

Remember whites, asians, blacks all developed on the same planet...

Yes, some of what you say is true, but also I'm not totally wrong on what I say.

Last edited:
White people should hate me and bending over backwards is all your people are good for.
I don't hate you. I pity you for your small mind and for your irrational hatred.

lol I know at first I was like he got some points, but then he kept going and dude is nuts.

Racism is irrational. Therefore, racists are pretty much interchangeable.

Somebody tell me again how the conservatives are the real racists in this country.

Goldie Taylor, writer for a website called The Grio, said if given the chance, Herman Cain would "shed" his skin color to appease conservative white voters. Taylor and other contributors to TheGrio.com appear frequently on MSNBC to discuss issues dealing with race.

"You know, the way that he raises his candidacy is that he placates a base. And the base that he believes he is after is a right-wing, ultra-conservative base that does not want to either see racism as a dilemma or see it as a way -- or see it as an attack on them," Taylor told MSNBC's Martin Bashir.

Bashir, the host, accused Cain of wanting to be white in order to please the "base" of white voters. "Goldie you're almost saying that he's trying to denude and diminish his own ethnicity in order to win that base," Mr. Bashir said.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Taylor said in response. "What I'm saying is that if he could shed his ethnicity today, if he could become what I would call the color of water, he would do it. He would do it in an effort to prove that he, and people just like him could fit in anywhere and have the same level of success no matter what their race, ethnicity, or gender happened to be. That just doesn't happen to be the case. And so would he shed it? I think he would."

Video

There are many blacks in our country that are extremely successful. Obama--Condi Rice--Herman Cain--Al West--etc. etc. etc.

This is keep the blacks on the Democrat plantation rhetoric that is all it is. They are scared to death that a few start to think for themselves.

The reason I call you people "marxist" is the fact that most Marxist work to make everything equal...Including aiming for one uniform race for all of humanity. I'm fighting against that.

The white anti-racist cowards are joining in. The true trash of society as they would run a knife right up there own white brothers throat before they'd listen to the facts.

Why don't you drool your way back to Stormfront?

I'm in another window!
MattwhiteAmerica here.

All you people can do is make excuses for blacks, but forget that whites built our civilization on the same planet. You have to ask your selfs about the whys that they were so far beneath us(as a civilization producing people) to make it easy for us to have taken over and inslave them? Blacks have been in africa for tens of thousands of years within one of the most stable environments on earth...More so than europe within the ice age. Honestly, why do some of you people keep making excuses for them, but then turn around and slam your own people. If you keep it up all european cultures and races are going to be gone within the next few hundred years. I doubt you give a damn about that as that is what you want.

I understand that there were problems after Integration, but that is ones of victim mutuality; through us whites acting as we're the bad guys and making them feel all powerful...Even through most of that wasn't deserved. Africa is extremely rich in natural resources with the "area" of europe, US, Canada put together coming close to fitting within its borders. So rich that every european empire on earth fought over it for hundreds of years.

Remember whites, asians, blacks all developed on the same planet...

Yes, some of what you say is true, but also I'm not totally wrong on what I say.
I'm not making excuses for blacks, you moron. I'm saying they have the same opportunities and capabilities as everyone else, and that Democratic policies have kept them dependent on government in exchange for votes.

The reason I call you people "marxist" is the fact that most Marxist work to make everything equal...Including aiming for one uniform race for all of humanity. I'm fighting against that.

The reason I call you "moron" is the fact that you're a moron.

The people that follow(govern towards) the policies of such work to flood our nations with the third world...How does that make me a moron for pointing them out?:eusa_whistle:

This is great! We've got a whole mess of real live white supremists up in this joint. I can't think of anything more fun to play with.

A whole mess? There's William Joyce, Matthew, Yidnar...and I can't think of any others.
i did not give you permission to speak my name faggot !!! and as far as me being a racist all i can say is I like Chinks, Spiks, Wops ,and Hymies the only group i don't like is ******* ....so how does that make me a racist ??:cool:

Somebody tell me again how the conservatives are the real racists in this country.

Goldie Taylor, writer for a website called The Grio, said if given the chance, Herman Cain would "shed" his skin color to appease conservative white voters. Taylor and other contributors to TheGrio.com appear frequently on MSNBC to discuss issues dealing with race.

"You know, the way that he raises his candidacy is that he placates a base. And the base that he believes he is after is a right-wing, ultra-conservative base that does not want to either see racism as a dilemma or see it as a way -- or see it as an attack on them," Taylor told MSNBC's Martin Bashir.

Bashir, the host, accused Cain of wanting to be white in order to please the "base" of white voters. "Goldie you're almost saying that he's trying to denude and diminish his own ethnicity in order to win that base," Mr. Bashir said.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Taylor said in response. "What I'm saying is that if he could shed his ethnicity today, if he could become what I would call the color of water, he would do it. He would do it in an effort to prove that he, and people just like him could fit in anywhere and have the same level of success no matter what their race, ethnicity, or gender happened to be. That just doesn't happen to be the case. And so would he shed it? I think he would."

Video

There are many blacks in our country that are extremely successful. Obama--Condi Rice--Herman Cain--Al West--etc. etc. etc.

This is keep the blacks on the Democrat plantation rhetoric that is all it is. They are scared to death that a few start to think for themselves.

Sure, there are intelligent blacks. Read the bell curve to understand how iq works. Only 13-16 percent of there population has a iq above 100, which is the white avg.:eusa_whistle:

31924c13b49a2d8ef.gif

Chart_06.jpg

Last edited:

The people that follow(govern towards) the policies of such work to flood our nations with the third world...How does that make me a moron for pointing them out?:eusa_whistle:
Your beliefs and your opinions make you a moron.

True story.

This is great! We've got a whole mess of real live white supremists up in this joint. I can't think of anything more fun to play with.

A whole mess? There's William Joyce, Matthew, Yidnar...and I can't think of any others.
i did not give you permission to speak my name faggot !!! and as far as me being a racist all i can say is I like Chinks, Spiks, Wops ,and Hymies the only group i don't like is ******* ....so how does that make me a racist ??:cool:
I don't need your permission to do anything. I will do what I like, and there's nothing in the entire universe that you can do about it. You are utterly impotent to affect my behavior.

You really should try to grasp that simple fact. But the evidence suggests you're incapable.

Matthew and Salt, two sides of the same coin.

Both fundamentally on ignore.

Yet Matthew, Tank and William Joyce have a higher number of rep points than I. I guess their brand of racism has a larger following on this board.

as in racoon?

A coon is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.
Seems to me it's you being stereotypical, not Cain.

Wrong. Herman Cain is a stereotypical popular black conservative. He is speaking the only way a black conservative can if they want to be popular in white conservative circles. He has to show he's a "good Negro", not like the other darkies. It's the only way he can get that pat on the head.

Forum List

Back