MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

I take it that you are positively not ligher than a paper bag! :lol:

You'd be wrong. Another stereotype busted.

If you are lighter than a paper bag, then BLACKS have no use for you. They consider you white. Now you get to hate everyone. :lol:

What others consider me is irrelevant to my success in life. "Others" didn't pay for my college, feed my kids or buy my house. If more people did what they felt was best for them instead of worrying about the consideration of "others" they wouldn't be whining about their lot in life.

If you are lighter than a paper bag, then BLACKS have no use for you. They consider you white. Now you get to hate everyone. :lol:

What others consider me is irrelevant to my success in life. "Others" didn't pay for my college, feed my kids or buy my house. If more people did what they felt was best for them instead of worrying about the consideration of "others" they wouldn't be whining about their lot in life.

And you never benefitted from Affirative Action. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :bsflag:

No. Herman Cain is a self-hating coon. She was saying it in a polite way.

as in racoon?

A coon is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.

So, Africans ran other Africans down, sold em into slavery and it's the white peoples you hate?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope. I've read her work for years and know her opinions, do you?

What does that have to do with your question about the video? You obviously cannot defend what she said, so you tried to argue I did not watch a 2 minute video before I posted it. I do not have to read everything she ever wrote in order to know she is an diot in what she said in that 2 minutes.

Defend what? Her calling Herman Cain a self-hating buck dancing coon? What's to defend? She's right.

as in racoon?

A coon is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.

So, Africans ran other Africans down, sold em into slavery and it's the white peoples you hate?

Slavery plays no part in my hatred. Do you know where the word "slave" originates?

Last edited:
You feel guilty or robbed for not experiencing an upbringing in the ghetto.

Why would I? While in the military I lived in southeast Washington, DC, Compton, CA, Southeast San Diego and the 9th ward of New Orleans. The poorer the neighborhood the more housing money you could pocket.

At least your honest...Unlike the white conservatives here that have to lie for blacks. They're blind to reality. They do a summersalt backwards to bow down on this board.:lol:

Did ya miss this one, nutters? Matthew here just suggested that the white conservatives here are hiding their true racist selves. Do you agree?

as in racoon?

Sometimes blacks get called Georgia Spooks.

Urban Dictionary: spook

Slavery plays no part in hatred. Do you know where the word "slave" originates?

in yer rectum.

as in racoon?

Right,

Can any of these people name a single race that didn't sell or trade other people in slavery? Blaming it all on whites is kind of dumb.:eusa_whistle: It is a historical fact there own people did sell there own people off.

Right,

Can any of these people name a single race that didn't sell or trade other people in slavery? Blaming it all on whites is kind of dumb.:eusa_whistle: In yes there own people surely did sell there own people off.

Blacks were some of the largest slave owners in the US:

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

Why would I? While in the military I lived in southeast Washington, DC, Compton, CA, Southeast San Diego and the 9th ward of New Orleans. The poorer the neighborhood the more housing money you could pocket.

At least your honest...Unlike the white conservatives here that have to lie for blacks. They're blind to reality. They do a summersalt backwards to bow down on this board.:lol:

Did ya miss this one, nutters? Matthew here just suggested that the white conservatives here are hiding their true racist selves. Do you agree?

Nope, I said that they're cowards that don't even believe in there selfs...They are no better than leftist idiots like you. Idiots like you that wish to accuse everyone of racism for acting in there interest are the true nutters.

Last edited:
Nope. I've read her work for years and know her opinions, do you?

What does that have to do with your question about the video? You obviously cannot defend what she said, so you tried to argue I did not watch a 2 minute video before I posted it. I do not have to read everything she ever wrote in order to know she is an diot in what she said in that 2 minutes.

Defend what? Her calling Herman Cain a self-hating buck dancing coon? What's to defend? She's right.
shitskins hate people that don't bitch and whine about how bad whitey is!!! your race is a race of ignorant sub human animals that still live in the stone age where whites have little influence !!! you hate whites because deep down you know we are superior !!! after all if we oppress you, enslaved you,commit genocide at will to the black race as blacks claim ,doesn't the fact that we can do those things make us superior !!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I will say sounds like an awfully conservative attitude...

Sunshine you are clearly a racist dick, I think thats obvious to anyone who isn't involved in whatever you would call this back and forth

Since my parents owned their own trucking company, I tested in the top 5% throughout school and graduated college with a 3.8 GPA I never needed affirmative action, but I used it every chance I got, plus I did 20 years in the military. It was a dig at white people. My household income is over $200K, my kids have never known poverty and I make sure they use AA as much as possible.

Since my parents owned their own trucking company, I tested in the top 5% throughout school and graduated college with a 3.8 GPA I never needed affirmative action, but I used it every chance I got, plus I did 20 years in the military. It was a dig at white people. My household income is over $200K, my kids have never known poverty and I make sure they use AA as much as possible.

Yeah, live off whitey what you can. Hypocrite!

:piss2: Salt Jones

Right,

Can any of these people name a single race that didn't sell or trade other people in slavery? Blaming it all on whites is kind of dumb.:eusa_whistle: In yes there own people surely did sell there own people off.

Blacks were some of the largest slave owners in the US:

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

lol no, nothing in that article shows they were some of the largest slave owners in the U.S.. It shows some blacks owned slaves which is interesting to me, but nothing saying that it is noteworthy for being an odd conundrum in history.

Nice try, if you have Matthew thanking your posts you should probably assume you are wrong, and most likely racist.

Forum List

Back