MSNBC Doesn't Seem To Mind Vile Hateful Attacks On Women, Martin Bashir Still On Air

Was he not suspended for 2 weeks?

No. He was not.

Someone on the boards heard on television this morning that he was.

The sound of the "wrist slap heard round the world"

A conservative pundit saying the same thing about a progressive woman wouldn't know rest until he was hounded permenently off the air, vilified to the point of hitler comparisions, and the network forced to kowtow in public so much thier knees would bleed.

Imagine the reaction if a right winger had said the same thing about Hillary.

Holy crap.

:laugh:

They do it on these boards all the time.

Find the post that says "Hillary needs to have someone shit in her mouth".

Now you are really desperate. You have never heard anything out of line about Hillary on these boards, or you are just a liar.

By the way, I think that what he said about Palin was totally out of line, and he should not be suspended, but fired.

No. He was not.

A conservative pundit saying the same thing about a progressive woman wouldn't know rest until he was hounded permenently off the air, vilified to the point of hitler comparisions, and the network forced to kowtow in public so much thier knees would bleed.

American conservatives. Such victims.

When it is racial or out of other hatred, yes.

According to you it always is.

Nice try though....

Not true, get back to me if you have anything real to say.

Your denial doesn't make it any less real.

Your entire response to criticism of Michelle is that it's because she's black.....and we hate the color of her skin.

Disregard the fact that she feels the same way about us. Her college thesis was on the subject.

Just calling you tards out when you set the rules up and then refuse to play by them.

For someone who believes so strongly in martyrdom you sure have a low regard of the practice.

According to you it always is.

Nice try though....

Your entire response to criticism of Michelle is that it's because she's black.....and we hate the color of her skin.

Disregard the fact that she feels the same way about us. Her college thesis was on the subject.

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.

When I spot racism, I call it. People on the right cannot stand being called out.

Especially when it doesn't exist.

We still haven't accused Bashir of being a racist yet. We can be honest and say what it's motivations are. It's an inherent bigotry of conservatism. Nothing more. It has nothing to do with race. However, you on the left constantly claim racism where it doesn't exist.

BTW, I haven't heard one lib agree that what he said was out of line. That alone is quite telling.

Especially when it doesn't exist.

We still haven't accused Bashir of being a racist yet. We can be honest and say what it's motivations are. It's an inherent bigotry of conservatism. Nothing more. It has nothing to do with race. However, you on the left constantly claim racism where it doesn't exist.

BTW, I haven't heard one lib agree that what he said was out of line. That alone is quite telling.

You obviously do not read my posts before replying. Now run along and let the adults talk.

Forum List

Back